PDA

View Full Version : Beware of THE NO HUDDLE!!!

drummernut
09-05-2003, 01:14 PM
There is a chance that the NO HUDDLE may be making it's valliant return to Orchard Park! Now I know this is going to sound COMPLETELY ridiculous but take it for what it's worth.

The UPS driver who delivers to my house also has a route that delivers to The Ralph. He knows one of the people heavily associated with the JK Club and this guy said we just may be bringing it out again. My UPS guy asked how much they were practicing it and the JK Club guy said he really didn't want to get into details about it.

:badboy:

Now wouldn't that be something!!
:bling:

The Spaz
09-05-2003, 01:16 PM
Well that would be something to put on the Patriots.

ArcticWildMan
09-05-2003, 01:21 PM
If they do use it, it would be an attempt to tire Big Ted out. Once he gets winded, we could run all over them :D

Pride
09-05-2003, 01:34 PM
first the bird, now the UPS driver haha!!

Turf
09-05-2003, 01:35 PM
A return to the glory years, and with a defense.....NAH, never happen.

Halbert
09-05-2003, 01:40 PM
I feel obligated to point out that I predicted that. Thank you, thank you. I think it would be a great idea. It seems like we have just about the perfect personnel to do it. Plus it would put Drew in the shotgun and negate some of his snail-like speed liability by allowing him to quickly see the field and get rid of the ball. If it turns out not to be true then I guess I just go back to being full of crap again.

Ebenezer
09-05-2003, 01:42 PM
I sincerely doubt we will see the no huddle...unless it is near the end of a half or game.

JefftheBillsfan
09-05-2003, 01:46 PM
I wouldnt be suprised if we go no huddle @ times this year. I wouldnt bank anything on what my UPS man says though..

Ð
09-05-2003, 01:51 PM
http://www.nationalcd.com/assets/images/UPS-Guy.gif

Hey!!!! :mad:

Jan Reimers
09-05-2003, 01:52 PM
The FedEx guy said we'll be in the shotgun.

Novacane
09-05-2003, 01:55 PM
My postal carrier said this too.......it must be true.

Seriously...................I don't think people in the Jim Kelly club get told the game plan. JMO

Jeff1220
09-05-2003, 02:13 PM
I love how this organization is about winning from the top down - from RW, all the way to the UPS guy, er I mean janitor.

BillsFever
09-05-2003, 02:14 PM
The cashier at Burger King heard it too.

yle
09-05-2003, 02:31 PM
No wonder my UPS stuff is always late... he's spending all his time talking Bills with drummernut.

RedEyE
09-05-2003, 02:55 PM
The guy begging for change on the corner confirmed that the Bills would be using the hurry up offense...........at the end of the 2nd and 4th quarters.

Ð
09-05-2003, 03:04 PM
I saw it spelleed out in crop circles flying back from Toronto last night :D

Turf
09-05-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers
The FedEx guy said we'll be in the shotgun.

You're all cracking me up here :cheers:

MDFINFAN
09-05-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by drummernut
There is a chance that the NO HUDDLE may be making it's valliant return to Orchard Park! Now I know this is going to sound COMPLETELY ridiculous but take it for what it's worth.

The UPS driver who delivers to my house also has a route that delivers to The Ralph. He knows one of the people heavily associated with the JK Club and this guy said we just may be bringing it out again. My UPS guy asked how much they were practicing it and the JK Club guy said he really didn't want to get into details about it.

Thanks, note to Dolphins FO....:biggrin:

TigerJ
09-05-2003, 08:04 PM
It must be true. The pastor at my church reported it. Oh, wait a minute, I am the pastor at my church. It would be a great idea with a 400 lb defensive tackle on the opponent's side of the line of scrimmage though. The no huddle does not however necessitate the shotgun formation or a three WR, one back offence (K-gun).

XNOUGHT
09-05-2003, 08:07 PM
The no huddle would be a great call vs the Pats.

I mean, it would be a great weapon vs ol Ted Washington.

RedEyE
09-05-2003, 08:08 PM
The No-Huddle also keeps our Defense on the field more. I don't think Pat and Sam are interested in that anymore than Washington is.

venis2k1
09-05-2003, 09:59 PM
that sure would piss bill belichick off.

The_Philster
09-06-2003, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by drummernut

:lol: Nice post and :welcome: to the Zone.....first round's on LOG :beer:

Originally posted by Halbert
I feel obligated to point out that I predicted that. Thank you, thank you.
:hail: Halbert

Originally posted by TigerJ
It must be true. The pastor at my church reported it. Oh, wait a minute, I am the pastor at my church.
:chuckle:

Originally posted by venis2k1
that sure would piss bill belichick off.

sounds like a good enough reason to do it right there. :D

robeezy
09-06-2003, 07:10 AM
My Baby-mama's cousin Tracy's uncle on her dad's side plays pool with this guy who works at Just Pizza. She said, that she said, that he said, that he was like his son goes to college with this guy who dates a jill, and She said that not only will we be using the no-huddle, but she saw Jim Kelly practicing and she thinks she overhearrd TD okay him to call his own plays... but she's not sure.