PDA

View Full Version : Burrow's season is over

Forward_Lateral
11-17-2023, 02:04 PM
Per Schefter.

RIP Bengals season.

Chet
11-17-2023, 02:27 PM
Hate to see it for the individual, but man the Bills had an easier path had they not wasted the season…

AFC QBs dropping like flies

Chet
11-17-2023, 02:30 PM
Apparently Mark Andrews could be out for the year too.

Canadian'eh!
11-17-2023, 02:38 PM
Apparently Mark Andrews could be out for the year too.

Ravens said he is.

Canadian'eh!
11-17-2023, 02:40 PM
Hate to see it for the individual, but man the Bills had an easier path had they not wasted the season…

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?

are you kidding me?

PLAYOFFS?

Im just hoping we can win a game.

sukie
11-17-2023, 02:48 PM
Bengals May get fined for burrow non injury reporting. Landed in Baltimore with heavy wrist wrap.

sukie
11-17-2023, 02:55 PM
Is I mentioned in the thread incorrectly forumed… Bengals are being investigated for not listing this injury on the report. He landed in Baltimore with an obvious wrist wrap… if there is a slip o. The wrist… it should be Joe’s and film his uncool response.

OpIv37
11-17-2023, 02:57 PM

I had the exact same thought.

Mad Max
11-17-2023, 02:57 PM
Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?

are you kidding me?

PLAYOFFS?

Im just hoping we can win a game.

As long as we not talking bout practice…practice?…not the game?…we talkin bout practice…

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-17-2023, 03:01 PM
Jesus

makes some of these losses even more monumental. What a disaster this season has been

it’s still salvageable….. if they literally are perfect the rest of the way. But who believes in them? Ugh

dammit Buffalo !

OpIv37
11-17-2023, 03:33 PM
Jesus

makes some of these losses even more monumental. What a disaster this season has been

it’s still salvageable….. if they literally are perfect the rest of the way. But who believes in them? Ugh

dammit Buffalo !

Burrow was healthy for like 2 games all season, and of course one of them was against us.

Saratoga Slim
11-17-2023, 04:42 PM
Burrow was healthy for like 2 games all season, and of course one of them was against us.

Lol I had that thought too. Further evidence the universe hates us.

I feel bad for Joe and Bengal Nation. That’s brutal.

With Watson out too, look at the QBs left in the AFC North.

DraftBoy
11-17-2023, 04:48 PM

Do you find a way to make everything the most miserable possible reality outside of sports or is that just unique to Buffalo sports?

Novacane
11-17-2023, 06:01 PM

He's a douche. I'm not going to celebrate it but I sure don't feel bad for him.

Woodman
11-17-2023, 06:54 PM
That's Football Baby !!

~ Joe Burrow ~

He said that after a win ..... now :idunno:

DetoxTent
11-18-2023, 07:02 AM
Per Schefter.
RIP Bengals season.

Who cares?

DetoxTent
11-18-2023, 07:05 AM
Do you find a way to make everything the most miserable possible reality outside of sports or is that just unique to Buffalo sports?
Attack the post, not the poster. Pay attention to you own tos.

Forward_Lateral
11-18-2023, 07:36 AM
Who cares?

Piss off

Woodman
11-18-2023, 07:39 AM
He's a douche. I'm not going to celebrate it but I sure don't feel bad for him.

He has himself for that purpose.

notacon
11-18-2023, 01:42 PM
Never like to see a NFL star get hurt like this. I suspect Burrow is going to be injury prone his whole career. His legs look like girls' legs...toothpicks begging to be snapped.

Ever the optimist I still think the Bills have a very good chance of getting into the playoffs via winning the AFCE.

There are seven games left. The AFC teams beat the crap out of each other week after week. More QB's and key players are going to go down.

Who here thinks that Tua will make it through the rest of the year without an injury that costs him a game or two? How about Lamar Jackson?? Who thinks that Pittsburgh can still win games with their awful, awful offense....getting out-gained in every game this year???

"Any given Sunday" is a FACT in today's NFL. "It's not over until it's over" is a FACT in today's NFL!!

I said I'm done defending the Bills team this season. Does not mean that I think that Josh getting his head out of his butt and playing to the level he is capable is not possible.

I heard a NFL player on GMFB quoting a big time coach (sorry, I can't remember who) preached to his team that the real NFL season starts after Thanksgiving.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-18-2023, 02:03 PM
Who cares?
Gee, I don’t know

nfl fans
bengal fans
rivals of the Bengals

so no one, really

Historian
11-18-2023, 04:04 PM
****!

I hate seeing guys get injured, especially Quarterbacks in football and Centers in hockey.

sukie
11-18-2023, 04:30 PM
I’ve been sayyyyying… Burrow and his wreckless attitude toward the game just wasn’t sustainable.

Forward_Lateral
11-18-2023, 04:36 PM
****!

I hate seeing guys get injured, especially Quarterbacks in football and Centers in hockey.

It was a harmless looking play too. He just fell on it wrong and did some major damage.

Typ0
11-18-2023, 04:55 PM
I love watching Burrow play. Everyone loses when he's not on the field.

OpIv37
11-18-2023, 05:18 PM

I just stated a fact. It’s not my fault that the universe hates Buffalo sports.

Woodman
11-18-2023, 06:30 PM
I’ve been sayyyyying… Burrow and his wreckless attitude toward the game just wasn’t sustainable.

That's Football Baby !!

~ Joe Burrow ~

He said that after a win ..... now :idunno:

DraftBoy
11-18-2023, 06:58 PM
I just stated a fact. It’s not my fault that the universe hates Buffalo sports.

You may want to consider a step back if that’s your immediate and natural path of thought.

OpIv37
11-18-2023, 07:02 PM
You may want to consider a step back if that’s your immediate and natural path of thought.
I don’t understand your point. It’s one more instance of bad luck for a franchise that has had far more than its share of bad luck.

It doesn’t make any sense but it’s what keeps happening.

Gibby 2.0
11-18-2023, 11:20 PM
Buwhahahhahahahahhaahahahha. No, not laughing at Burrow. This is Burrow's second season he's lost significant playing time to injury in 4 years and so that sucks. However, since Bungles fans talk more crap than Chiefs fans (and considering all their talk that's quite an achievement), I will laugh at them. Hope Burrow gets healthy but I will laugh at the Bungles fans.

Woodman
11-19-2023, 07:35 AM
It's a game of the last man standing.