PDA

View Full Version : Taylor Rapp might play this week

Woodman
11-20-2023, 03:44 PM
Bills safety Taylor Rapp suffered yesterday’s scariest injury when he was put on a stretcher and into an ambulance following a collision. But today Rapp is doing so well that the Bills think he might play on Sunday.
Rapp injured his neck, but he went through a battery of tests and got a clean bill of health today. Bills coach Sean McDermott said Rapp might play at Philadelphia on Sunday.
Although Rapp was put into an ambulance, he was doing well enough that it was decided he did not need to go to the hospital. He received medical attention in the stadium.

Taylor Rapp might play this week after being taken off the field in an ambulance Sunday - NBC Sports (https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/taylor-rapp-might-play-this-week-after-being-taken-off-the-field-in-an-ambulance-sunday)

Bill Cody
11-20-2023, 03:46 PM
That's good news. He took quite the rap

Woodman
11-20-2023, 05:53 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-fYV3dJp-k4?si=UUbmrlk89-3cDr6k" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<yt-formatted-string force-default-style="" class="style-scope ytd-watch-metadata">'The Rapper'</yt-formatted-string>

Woodman
11-20-2023, 05:55 PM
good news

It's great news !!

Canadian'eh!
11-20-2023, 06:02 PM
I assume Taron and Dane will both be in Concussion protocol and questionable?

Mad Max
11-20-2023, 06:23 PM

They are in concussion protocol yes. Hyde and Lewis are day to day. Knox is eligible but not ready to return this week.

Forward_Lateral
11-20-2023, 07:17 PM
Diggs going to have to play corner

- - - Updated - - -

jamze132
11-20-2023, 07:58 PM
When I saw the Rapp collision it looked like just a stinger. It took a few seconds for the pain to set in and I think they were overly cautious with the ambulance, but totally understandable. Glad he’s going to be ok!

Woodman
11-20-2023, 08:29 PM

So far that's all I've heard till now.

Woodman
11-20-2023, 08:31 PM

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl: Did Dallas trade him to Buffalo?