Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Ravens are now the 1 Seed

YES BABY !!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: Ravens are now the 1 Seed

It's early but if they finish number one the KC Chiefs are not going to the Super Bowl jmo.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Why is that a “yes baby”?
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

I would not trust Baltimore. I have no clue who will represent the AFC

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
          Why is that a “yes baby”?
          KC without home field won't be going to any Super Bowl jmo.

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

AFC is wide open. It’s going to be whoever is hot at the end of the reg season.

And we’re a trap game for Philly this week. We got sandwiched in between a Super Bowl rematch and the probable upcoming NFC championship. I expect a win this week heading into our bye.

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
              I would not trust Baltimore. I have no clue who will represent the AFC
              It won't be KC they need home field period. JMO

Taking the bye away from KC is critical.

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                Not sure it will matter since they have a scoring problem after halftime.

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
                  AFC is wide open. It’s going to be whoever is hot at the end of the reg season.

And we’re a trap game for Philly this week. We got sandwiched in between a Super Bowl rematch and the probable upcoming NFC championship. I expect a win this week heading into our bye.
                  We are under dogs ... and I love our position as you so aptly point out.

Prove it ..... I like the motivation !

Comment

• Woodman
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
                    Not sure it will matter since they have a scoring problem after halftime.
                    That's a helpful situation as well.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                      Meh. If it’s not us I just want it to not be Miami. My family is from South Jersey just over the bridge from Philly, so I half-assed root for them when the Bills are out of it but I don’t really care. I’d just take them over any AFC team that isn’t us.

The last time Baltimore won, we had just moved here. It was bittersweet for me. There was definitely an excitement in the air and everyone was into it, but it was the middle of the drought for us. It was the same excitement I felt growing up in WNY in the 90’s when the Bills were good, but it wasn’t my team.

If Baltimore continues on this trend it’ll be thr same but worse. We were real contenders the past 3 years, we aren’t anymore and likely won’t be anytime soon with the cap situation.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                        Meh. If it’s not us I just want it to not be Miami. My family is from South Jersey just over the bridge from Philly, so I half-assed root for them when the Bills are out of it but I don’t really care. I’d just take them over any AFC team that isn’t us.

The last time Baltimore won, we had just moved here. It was bittersweet for me. There was definitely an excitement in the air and everyone was into it, but it was the middle of the drought for us. It was the same excitement I felt growing up in WNY in the 90’s when the Bills were good, but it wasn’t my team.

If Baltimore continues on this trend it’ll be thr same but worse. We were real contenders the past 3 years, we aren’t anymore and likely won’t be anytime soon with the cap situation.
                        Miami needs the 1 seed as much as the Chiefs without it neither one makes it. JMO

Playing that extra game will kill them both JMO.

Still gotta play a few games.

KC is usually putting it on cruise control ... this time of year it's gonna be much tougher. JMO

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Monken is an offensive genius. He has Lamar on pace for a career year passing, currently projected for a 69.5% completion percentage, 3,700 yards, 19 TD's and 8 INT's along with 826 rushing yards and 7 TD's. That projected 4,500 yards of offense would surpass his 2019 MVP season.

Losing Andrews will hurt a good bit, so we'll see if they can maintain their offensive balance and pace.
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

Unless it's Buffalo, I won't be rooting for the AFC.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

And if Lamar Jackson makes it to a SB before Josh Allen that's pretty ****ing pathetic.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                              X