1) Green Bay @ Detroit 12:30pm

2) Washington @ Dallas 4:30pm

3) San Fran @ Seattle 8:20pm

and our first ever Black Friday game.

4) Miami @ NY Jets 3:00pm

gonna be a great week !!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Week 12 Other Games

Rivera will get the boot after Dallas lights up the Commies on T day.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

Go jets

- - - Updated - - -

For the first time in a long time the thanksgiving games all suck.

Comment

• Ed
        Dude
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
        Go jets

- - - Updated - - -

For the first time in a long time the thanksgiving games all suck.
        SF at Seattle is a good game, it just doesn't mean anything to us.

Weird that they didn't schedule a single AFC team on thanksgiving.

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Ed View Post

Disappointed in the no AFC game ............... but at least we get Dolphins @ Jets on Black Friday !!

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• notacon
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
            Maybe.....it may be Chargers Staley that goes first.

But, yeah. Those two have the best chance to be spending more times with their families for the holidays.

In today's ESPN's power ranking they also looked back to who their writers nominated for "the hot seat" in their preseason rankings. Either players or coaches.

Both Rivera and Staley (along with GM Tom Telesco) got the designation of "boiling". The only coaches that got that designation (the other was Matt Canada....who was fired this morning).

Other coaches who were deemed to be "on the hot seat" in preseason (and their designation today) are.....

Dallas' Mike McCarthy - "Cold"
            Cleveland's Kevin Stefanski - "Freezing"
            Indy's OL coach Tony Sparano - "Freezing"
            Raiders' DC Patrick Graham - "Cold"
            Jets' Saleh and GM Joe Douglas - "Warm"

The Bills' entry in preseason being on the hot seat was OT Spender Brown. His designation today is "Cold"

All sound pretty accurate.

Comment

• Novacane
              • Jul 2002

That's why it's not interesting to me. Give me something to root for. I watch some of the Detroit game. Probably won't bother with the other two.

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

That's why it's not interesting to me. Give me something to root for. I watch some of the Detroit game. Probably won't bother with the other two.
                Root for Seattle to beat San Francisco .... if they win the pressure is off Philadelphia for home field advantage .... when they play us.

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

I totally hope the Seahawks pull off the upset it takes the pressure off of the Eagles in the race for home field advantage throughout the playoffs .... they play each other next week in Philadelphia.

San Fran would be 7-4.

We beat the Eagles they go 9-2.

Comment

• Ed
                    Dude
                    • Sep 2002

That's why I like gambling. I can make every game interesting.

Comment

• notacon
                      • Aug 2012

I'm the opposite. I'll watch any NFL game, no matter who is playing.

Part of that is making up for many years of not being able to watch as much football as I'd like.

When I was working, (and living in eastern time zone) I could hardly ever watch any of the prime time games, at least in full. Thursday and Monday night are workdays and I was usually on the road, still working in my hotel room when the game starts, and then having to get up early to start the next day. Sunday night, getting prepared for the week ahead or traveling.

Worked a lot of weekends as well, trade shows, dealer events or traveling on Sunday to a Monday work destination. The dealer shows heat up and multiply just when the NFL season gets interesting as the holidays approach.

Now, with no work to worry about and living in western time zone has the prime time games done by around 8:30PM....I can enjoy every one....and do. Same with Sunday afternoon, when (depending on when Bills play) Red Zone is awesome.

I don't watch a whole lot of other sports. Basketball is a bore. Same with hockey....all they do is skate up and down the ice, dumping the puck out...chase it...dump it out....rinse, repeat. Most goals are a surprise.

This scene from The West Wing encapsulates the essence of NHL hockey....

Besides too many games where each game has little importance. Even worse with MLB.

College football is a joke, with 98-99% of the players are not even close to NFL talent level. Only about 1.6% of draft eligible college players actually get drafted....and most of those don't make it past a year of two.

NFL football is my number one entertainment go-to.

Comment

• Woodman
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post

images-1.jpg

They don't deserve Rivera!

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

Sunday we should get back to football .... these last two days just didn't cut it.

Comment

• Novacane
                            • Jul 2002

These games were awful. They looked like **** on paper and they lived up to it.

Comment

• Woodman
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Apr 2014

These games were awful. They looked like **** on paper and they lived up to it.
                              They sure as hell did.

Comment

Working...
                              X