X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Moulds motion=SB potion?

Will moving Moulds around in motion as the Bills have said they will do frequently this year, springboard him into the top three reciever level of play? Is Moulds having Harrison type numbers what the Bills need to get to the SB?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • TypicalBill
    • Sep 2002

i dont know about having Harrison's numbers from last year, even he wont be able to do that again..

but another 100 catch season (even without Price on the other side) with an improved yards per catch isn't out of the question.

i remember reading an article about this and how they're gonna move him and put him in 1 on 1 situations.. i guess this week will be a very good indication of what they're planning to do offensively, especially that NE is weaker against the pass in the safety position and they're gonna start a rookie CB on one side.

i hope Reed steps it up a notch and plays like a vet against the rookie they're starting cuz he'll see a lot of 1 on 1's until he burns them play after play... if that happens, the offense will click as will the running game cuz the safeties will focus on the WR's more. That way they wont know what to expect.

The key here is that last season, we started slow and were down 20-0 ... you cant do anything offensively when you're one dimentional and the defense knows the pass is coming.
    For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• Halbert
      I'm Not Normal
      • Jul 2002

motion/potion

lol. nice.

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

What effect will the motion offence have on Moulds' game, it would almost have to increase yards per catch. He needs to have more than 100 catches to crack the elite 3 Owens, Harrison,Moss

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

Working...
        X