PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving to Youse Americans

TheConsigliere
11-23-2023, 01:06 AM
May your Turkey not be dry and your inevitable family political dinner conversations end in peace.

I will be enjoying Cajun Deep Fried Turkey at the annual event I attend along with my Bassett Hound Lucy and Shiva & his Family.

Go Lions!!!

Historian
11-23-2023, 06:55 AM
Sorry, our stores are closed.

Come back tomorrow.

YardRat
11-23-2023, 06:57 AM
:beers:

Woodman
11-23-2023, 08:41 AM

:cheers:

notacon
11-23-2023, 12:06 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

I have a LOT to be thankful for.

#1 on the list is that we are NOT having turkey for dinner. I'd rather eat shoe leather.

We are having some surf 'n turf action. Grilling a nice juicy Delmonico steak and some lobster tails!!!!

Chet
11-23-2023, 02:36 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

I have a LOT to be thankful for.

#1 on the list is that we are NOT having turkey for dinner. I'd rather eat shoe leather.

We are having some surf 'n turf action. Grilling a nice juicy Delmonico steak and some lobster tails!!!!
Interesting, you strike me as the type of person who puts ketchup on their steak

- - - Updated - - -

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I’m thankful we have a different OC…and hopefully a new HC in 2024

T&C
11-23-2023, 03:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m57gzA2JCcM&t=15s

Mace
11-23-2023, 04:26 PM
May your Turkey not be dry and your inevitable family political dinner conversations end in peace.

I will be enjoying Cajun Deep Fried Turkey at the annual event I attend along with my Bassett Hound Lucy and Shiva & his Family.

Go Lions!!!

May the Family thrive on this most blessed day of import, and grow beyond the cheesy issues with the Provolone crew.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.....cherish the happy and never take it for granted !

Historian
11-23-2023, 04:41 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ydLcs4VrjZQ?si=5_wmkUE-xb6q-fVA" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mace
11-23-2023, 06:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mto47BMT3yA&ab_channel=SuzanneVegaVEVO

notacon
11-24-2023, 11:59 AM
Interesting, you strike me as the type of person who puts ketchup on their steak

- - - Updated - - -

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I’m thankful we have a different OC…and hopefully a new HC in 2024

So, you feel the need to pimp a (failed and low class) attempt at insulting me??? Wow. You seriously need some help with your anger issues mate.

This kind of crap reveals your character, much like the (thankfully, apparently now deleted) thread totally lacking in any shred of class or civility using the tragic deaths of two people in the Rainbow Bridge traffic incident (now identified as Kurt P. Villani and Monica Villani, a married couple from Grand Island, N.Y., both 53, who owned several businesses in western New York) in your sick, demented, vicious and inexplicably repulsive vendetta against Ken Dorsey. Who you apparently envision his fiery death as you directly alluded to in that sick, demented thread.

Again, you seriously need some help with your anger issues

The surviving members of the Villani family might have something to say about what kind of person you strike them as being.

I suspect it's a lot worse than someone who puts ketchup on their steak. (Which, of course, you grossly miss the mark when it comes to my impeccable taste when it comes to food choices)

<style>@font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;}@font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536859905 -1073732485 9 0 511 0;}@font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1593833729 1073750107 16 0 415 0;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.5pt; font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; color:#222222;}.MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:10.5pt; mso-ansi-font-size:10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.5pt; font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Verdana; color:#222222; mso-font-kerning:0pt; mso-ligatures:none;}div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;}</style>

Chet
11-24-2023, 01:36 PM
So, you feel the need to pimp a (failed and low class) attempt at insulting me??? Wow. You seriously need some help with your anger issues mate.

This kind of crap reveals your character, much like the (thankfully, apparently now deleted) thread totally lacking in any shred of class or civility using the tragic deaths of two people in the Rainbow Bridge traffic incident (now identified as Kurt P. Villani and Monica Villani, a married couple from Grand Island, N.Y., both 53, who owned several businesses in western New York) in your sick, demented, vicious and inexplicably repulsive vendetta against Ken Dorsey. Who you apparently envision his fiery death as you directly alluded to in that sick, demented thread.

Again, you seriously need some help with your anger issues

The surviving members of the Villani family might have something to say about what kind of person you strike them as being.

I suspect it's a lot worse than someone who puts ketchup on their steak. (Which, of course, you grossly miss the mark when it comes to my impeccable taste when it comes to food choices)

<style>@font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;}@font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536859905 -1073732485 9 0 511 0;}@font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1593833729 1073750107 16 0 415 0;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.5pt; font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; color:#222222;}.MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:10.5pt; mso-ansi-font-size:10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.5pt; font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Verdana; color:#222222; mso-font-kerning:0pt; mso-ligatures:none;}div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;}</style>
Said by a poster who is clearly seething in this post

Chet
11-24-2023, 01:39 PM
And they went to heaven in a Bentley. I can think of worse ways to go

DetoxTent
11-24-2023, 02:36 PM

:laughing:

Mace
11-24-2023, 05:55 PM

Go Lions!!!

On this wondrous day among gentleman, I must ask this thing.....how was the Cajun Deep Fried Turkey, and how much spice is in this bird ? It sounds memorable, though unfortunately I am no longer a man who can eat too much fire.

TheConsigliere
11-24-2023, 08:10 PM
On this wondrous day among gentleman, I must ask this thing.....how was the Cajun Deep Fried Turkey, and how much spice is in this bird ? It sounds memorable, though unfortunately I am no longer a man who can eat too much fire.

Not really spicy.

Shiva had it on Poutine.

His Daughter had it in a sandwich.

Her Husband and I had the full dinner.

My Service Dog Lucy had my turkey skin.

Mace, it is a pretty pasty White crowd so they adjust the spice/heat level down so they don’t blow out their buttholes.

OpIv37
11-24-2023, 11:07 PM
FWIW, we have a lot of ****ed up accents in this country, but using “youse” as a plural form of “you” is pretty unique to the Philly/South Jersey area, so it’s a little weird that you chose to call out that particular speech anomaly.

TheConsigliere
11-25-2023, 08:05 AM
FWIW, we have a lot of ****ed up accents in this country, but using “youse” as a plural form of “you” is pretty unique to the Philly/South Jersey area, so it’s a little weird that you chose to call out that particular speech anomaly.

The Family has some "associates" in Philly.

OpIv37
11-25-2023, 08:37 AM
The Family has some "associates" in Philly.

Not surprising. I don’t know to what extent for obvious reasons but I do know that some of my Italian relatives had ties to the Philly mob in the ‘60’s and ‘70’s.

Chet
11-25-2023, 10:32 AM
Not surprising. I don’t know to what extent for obvious reasons but I do know that some of my Italian relatives had ties to the Philly mob in the ‘60’s and ‘70’s.
The Angelo Bruno days

notacon
11-25-2023, 01:18 PM
Said by a poster who is clearly seething in this post

And they went to heaven in a Bentley. I can think of worse ways to go

No "seething". It's PURE DISGUST!!!! While you add to the nauseating crapping over this family with the absurd Bentley crap.

Disgust that anyone would use the tragic deaths of two people just to crap over a football coach. What is wrong with you?!?!?!?!? Seriously....don't you see how repugnant your crap is??? How would you face the Villani family if they saw your insensitive use of that family's tragedy in a abominable forum post.

I'm very thankful for my family. You owe the Villani family (and this forum) an apology for besmirching the death of Kurt and Monica Villani, who's whole family had a depressing Thanksgiving Day as there are two empty seats at the dinner table.

If you had a SHRED of integrity are human civility you would be deeply ASHAMED at your repulsive envisioning of someone's DEATH just because you have a sick, perverted vendetta over the silliest of reasons....a football team.

So, are you going act like a man and apologize??? Or continue to act like a total ass?

TheConsigliere
11-25-2023, 01:40 PM
The Angelo Bruno days

He was a Stugotz

Chet
11-25-2023, 01:56 PM
No "seething". It's PURE DISGUST!!!! While you add to the nauseating crapping over this family with the absurd Bentley crap.

Disgust that anyone would use the tragic deaths of two people just to crap over a football coach. What is wrong with you?!?!?!?!? Seriously....don't you see how repugnant your crap is??? How would you face the Villani family if they saw your insensitive use of that family's tragedy in a abominable forum post.

I'm very thankful for my family. You owe the Villani family (and this forum) an apology for besmirching the death of Kurt and Monica Villani, who's whole family had a depressing Thanksgiving Day as there are two empty seats at the dinner table.

If you had a SHRED of integrity are human civility you would be deeply ASHAMED at your repulsive envisioning of someone's DEATH just because you have a sick, perverted vendetta over the silliest of reasons....a football team.

So, are you going act like a man and apologize??? Or continue to act like a total ass?
If you fundamentally change everything about you I will apologize for making a joke about their faulty flux capacitor.

It’s called compromise

notacon
11-26-2023, 10:41 AM
If you fundamentally change everything about you I will apologize for making a joke about their faulty flux capacitor.

It’s called compromise
You made your choice to keep on acting like an ass. No surprise.

Chet
11-26-2023, 11:49 AM
You made your choice to keep on acting like an ass. No surprise.

And you insist on acting like an insufferable blowhard whose only goal is to be philopolemic in every thread.

notacon
11-27-2023, 01:02 PM
And you insist on acting like an insufferable blowhard whose only goal is to be philopolemic in every thread.

I've already exposed (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/264453-Fire-McDermott-NOW?p=5064282&viewfull=1#post5064282)sociopathic your bullcrap for what it is....

Typical non-denial denial.

Your disgusting use of a tragic accident (and now trivializing spousal abuse by perversely comparing it to a football team losing some games...how ****ing SICK!!!!) smacks of the mindset of similar misuse of a tragedy to promote a sick agenda (https://www.meidastouch.com/news/how-fox-went-from-car-crash-to-terrorist-attack-to-train-wreck-in-a-matter-of-hours).

Birds of a feather think and act the same.

Chet
11-27-2023, 01:30 PM
I've already exposed (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/264453-Fire-McDermott-NOW?p=5064282&viewfull=1#post5064282)sociopathic your bullcrap for what it is....

Typical non-denial denial.

Your disgusting use of a tragic accident (and now trivializing spousal abuse by perversely comparing it to a football team losing some games...how ****ing SICK!!!!) smacks of the mindset of similar misuse of a tragedy to promote a sick agenda (https://www.meidastouch.com/news/how-fox-went-from-car-crash-to-terrorist-attack-to-train-wreck-in-a-matter-of-hours).

Birds of a feather think and act the same.
Dance, monkey, dance

notacon
11-28-2023, 12:36 PM
Dance, monkey, dance

:rofl: :rofl: The one that is "dancing" is YOU.

Desperate dancing from the stone-cold realty of your sociopathic tendencies and repulsive and warped use of the human tragedies of an deadly car accident and the scourge of spousal abuse, specifically wife beating, in order to promote your insane denigration of something as silly as football looses.

Take a hard, long look in the mirror mate. It's not pretty.