X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheConsigliere
    • Aug 2022

Happy Thanksgiving to Youse Americans

May your Turkey not be dry and your inevitable family political dinner conversations end in peace.

I will be enjoying Cajun Deep Fried Turkey at the annual event I attend along with my Bassett Hound Lucy and Shiva & his Family.

Go Lions!!!
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Re: Happy Thanksgiving to Youse Americans

Sorry, our stores are closed.

Come back tomorrow.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

images-1.jpg

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• notacon
          • Aug 2012

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

I have a LOT to be thankful for.

#1 on the list is that we are NOT having turkey for dinner. I'd rather eat shoe leather.

We are having some surf 'n turf action. Grilling a nice juicy Delmonico steak and some lobster tails!!!!

Comment

• Chet
            Allenhu Joshbar
            • Feb 2017

Originally posted by notacon View Post
            Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

I have a LOT to be thankful for.

#1 on the list is that we are NOT having turkey for dinner. I'd rather eat shoe leather.

We are having some surf 'n turf action. Grilling a nice juicy Delmonico steak and some lobster tails!!!!
            Interesting, you strike me as the type of person who puts ketchup on their steak

- - - Updated - - -

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I’m thankful we have a different OC…and hopefully a new HC in 2024

Comment

• T&C
              • Sep 2023

Comment

• Mace
                Haha...yeah you think so ?
                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by TheConsigliere View Post
                May your Turkey not be dry and your inevitable family political dinner conversations end in peace.

I will be enjoying Cajun Deep Fried Turkey at the annual event I attend along with my Bassett Hound Lucy and Shiva & his Family.

Go Lions!!!
                May the Family thrive on this most blessed day of import, and grow beyond the cheesy issues with the Provolone crew.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.....cherish the happy and never take it for granted !

Comment

• Historian
                  2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                  • Dec 2002

Comment

• Mace
                    • Mar 2013

Comment

• notacon
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Chet View Post
                      Interesting, you strike me as the type of person who puts ketchup on their steak

- - - Updated - - -

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I’m thankful we have a different OC…and hopefully a new HC in 2024
                      So, you feel the need to pimp a (failed and low class) attempt at insulting me??? Wow. You seriously need some help with your anger issues mate.

This kind of crap reveals your character, much like the (thankfully, apparently now deleted) thread totally lacking in any shred of class or civility using the tragic deaths of two people in the Rainbow Bridge traffic incident (now identified as Kurt P. Villani and Monica Villani, a married couple from Grand Island, N.Y., both 53, who owned several businesses in western New York) in your sick, demented, vicious and inexplicably repulsive vendetta against Ken Dorsey. Who you apparently envision his fiery death as you directly alluded to in that sick, demented thread.

Again, you seriously need some help with your anger issues

The surviving members of the Villani family might have something to say about what kind of person you strike them as being.

I suspect it's a lot worse than someone who puts ketchup on their steak. (Which, of course, you grossly miss the mark when it comes to my impeccable taste when it comes to food choices)

Comment

• Chet
                        Allenhu Joshbar
                        • Feb 2017

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                        So, you feel the need to pimp a (failed and low class) attempt at insulting me??? Wow. You seriously need some help with your anger issues mate.

This kind of crap reveals your character, much like the (thankfully, apparently now deleted) thread totally lacking in any shred of class or civility using the tragic deaths of two people in the Rainbow Bridge traffic incident (now identified as Kurt P. Villani and Monica Villani, a married couple from Grand Island, N.Y., both 53, who owned several businesses in western New York) in your sick, demented, vicious and inexplicably repulsive vendetta against Ken Dorsey. Who you apparently envision his fiery death as you directly alluded to in that sick, demented thread.

Again, you seriously need some help with your anger issues

The surviving members of the Villani family might have something to say about what kind of person you strike them as being.

I suspect it's a lot worse than someone who puts ketchup on their steak. (Which, of course, you grossly miss the mark when it comes to my impeccable taste when it comes to food choices)

Said by a poster who is clearly seething in this post

Comment

• Chet
                          Allenhu Joshbar
                          • Feb 2017

And they went to heaven in a Bentley. I can think of worse ways to go

Comment

• DetoxTent
                            • Sep 2023

Originally posted by Chet View Post

Comment

• Mace
                              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by TheConsigliere View Post

Go Lions!!!
                              On this wondrous day among gentleman, I must ask this thing.....how was the Cajun Deep Fried Turkey, and how much spice is in this bird ? It sounds memorable, though unfortunately I am no longer a man who can eat too much fire.

Comment

Working...
                              X