PDA

View Full Version : Josh Allen 200 TD's

YardRat
11-23-2023, 08:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYYelJ5fQ9k

I never really thought about it or noticed until watching this, but it looks like Josh isn't as fast as he used to be. Some of the running TDs from the first couple of years he looks like he was shot out of a cannon.

It's a fun watch, though.

Woodman
11-23-2023, 09:01 PM
He's waiting longer ..... hesitation trying to make a play .... buying time ..... before he'd just go ...... he can still do that .... too many cooks in the kitchen .... trying to get him to slide throw the ball away .... whatever you do don't run it shortens your career ....... he's being asked not be himself.

Does he look a little slower ........... well if he does it's not by much ..... and it appears that the misguided advice he has been given still haunts him jmo.

Woodman
11-23-2023, 09:04 PM
He needs an offensive approach that unleashes his full potential ..... the search continues for that type of coach .... they are out there you just gotta know that's what's needed and then take action.

Forward_Lateral
11-24-2023, 08:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYYelJ5fQ9k

I never really thought about it or noticed until watching this, but it looks like Josh isn't as fast as he used to be. Some of the running TDs from the first couple of years he looks like he was shot out of a cannon.

It's a fun watch, though.
He looked fast on Sunday. On one of Cooks runs, Josh was busting ass behind him, and almost caught up to him, looking for someone to block.

It might've been Murray, I can't remember.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-24-2023, 09:02 AM
I forgot Knox was actually good once

Novacane
11-24-2023, 09:26 AM
He's looked a little slower. I thought it was just me.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-24-2023, 09:30 AM
He's looked a little slower. I thought it was just me.

Lamar looks less fast too. I think 5 years slows everyone a little. Remember lamar this first 2 years with 60-70 yard tds. Spin moves

Woodman
11-24-2023, 10:18 AM
Lamar looks less fast too. I think 5 years slows everyone a little. Remember lamar this first 2 years with 60-70 yard tds. Spin moves

Lamar is definitely slower far more than Josh ...... pretty sure Jackson has ankle issues .... that he can not shake .... constantly having issues when attempting to cut ..... not the same guy at all.

Bill Cody
11-24-2023, 11:01 AM
Don't know about Josh but I know I'm a lot slower than I was 5 years ago

notacon
11-24-2023, 12:21 PM
An hour of Josh Allen's best plays?!?!? Addicting.

The man is a freak of nature.

Considering the circumstances, the most impressive TD throw of his career has to be the rope to Gabe Davis to go ahead with 13 seconds.

There are not but a small number of QB's in history that could make that pass.