PDA

View Full Version : Updated Bills Injury Report

Woodman
11-24-2023, 12:12 PM
Bills head coach Sean McDermott updated the injury status of several key players for Week 12 against the Eagles during his weekly appearance on WGR550.

McDermott said that CB Dane Jackson (concussion) and S Taylor Rapp (neck) are listed as OUT and won't play Sunday.

NCB Taron Johnson (concussion) returned to practice Thursday and was listed a limited participant. McDermott said that Johnson has "cleared concussion protocol".

S Micah Hyde (neck/stinger) and CB Cam Lewis (shoulder) have been limited in practice this week after being listed as "day-to-day" by McDermott on Monday.

The final injury report will be updated after the Bills' Friday practice.

Chet
11-24-2023, 01:51 PM
No Doomsday Defense, Orange Crush, Legion of Boom or Steel Curtain here. We have the Glass Menagerie

Novacane
11-24-2023, 01:53 PM
Joe Brady is going to have to be on this week.

Chet
11-24-2023, 02:00 PM
Yep, this is where those stupid losses come back to bite you in the ass. Now we have no margin for error and the walking dead on D

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, this is where those stupid losses come back to bite you in the ass. Now we have no margin for error and the walking dead on D

notacon
11-25-2023, 01:48 PM

To some extent.

It's exponentially more important that the PLAYERS, especially Josh Allen, are "on" this week.

Sure looks like too many so-called "fans" who want to blame Allen's sub-par play and boneheaded decisions ALL (or almost all) on Ken Dorsey forget that Joe Brady was in the room and had (probably) sizeable input in offensive game plans and plays.

In fact, JOE BRADY being QB coach was the closest to Allen every day. He certainly shares some blame (as much as coaches should get "blame" for a sixth year pro) for Josh's sometimes questionable decision making.

acehole
11-25-2023, 03:44 PM
I agree. He will have to call a good game against this defense. Clock eating long drives to keep that offense off the field....which they know that is what he will do so..... we have to do something else.....hmm.

Reminds me of a giants bills Super Bowl I once watched...only we have to be the giants.

Mace
11-25-2023, 03:55 PM

Eagles do not have a good pass defense. Allen needs to be accurate and disciplined with no turnovers. Receivers need to actually catch the balls that hit their hands.

You know how this goes though. They'll keep trying to establish a running game while falling further behind.

They need to play a full game all guns blazing, but I'd be amazed if they do, because...well....McDermott, imho. I stop saying that when they really unleash the offense. I sure hope the light came on and they will.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You can say that again.

sukie
11-25-2023, 04:02 PM
I think RBs are important in this game AS RECEIVERS.

acehole
11-25-2023, 04:20 PM
They just called up Isabela and he will be playing....4-5 Wr sets in the plan?

Brady ran them in Carolina?

Woodman
11-25-2023, 06:33 PM
All out "AIR ATTACK" gotta mix run in but the running attack will in large part be setup by an efficient pass attack !! Gotta be able to run a little no-huddle keeping the D on the field without substitution.

Mace
11-25-2023, 06:43 PM
They just called up Isabela and he will be playing....4-5 Wr sets in the plan?

Brady ran them in Carolina?

They're not going to win this game with a rushing attack. Pass, we have the weapons, even if they line up in the backfield. Unclench, this is the time for offense. I don't think they Eagles can keep up in a passing shootout though they'll run the ball freely and get points there. Tackle people, 5 yards is less worse than 15, no bear hugs, don't freaking turnover.

Mace
11-25-2023, 06:48 PM
QUOTE=Woodman;5063364]All out "AIR ATTACK" gotta mix run in but the running attack will in large part be setup by an efficient pass attack !! Gotta be able to run a little no-huddle keeping the D on the field without substitution.[/QUOTE]

A lot of up tempo, Allen excels at it, just do it.

Woodman
11-25-2023, 06:50 PM
A lot of up tempo, Allen excels at it, just do it.

Keep em on the field.:cheers:

ghz in pittsburgh
11-25-2023, 07:04 PM
There are some speculation that we should give Isabela a look with Hardy being disaappointed on all aspects what we brought him here for. Isabela pretty much offers the samething.

Woodman
11-25-2023, 07:12 PM
There are some speculation that we should give Isabela a look with Hardy being disaappointed on all aspects what we brought him here for. Isabela pretty much offers the samething.

I really expected a lot more from Harty.

We were probably better off with McKenzie at this point.