PDA

View Full Version : Josh Allen post game.

Novacane
11-26-2023, 07:22 PM
He sounds resigned to what's going on. IMO he knows he's never winning a ring with the current staff.

Buffalogic
11-26-2023, 07:23 PM
They had the winning play called in overtime.

justasportsfan
11-26-2023, 07:27 PM
It's like a child who misses his Mommy Daboll.

imbondz
11-26-2023, 07:31 PM
It has to be a mental mind***** to play as good as he did and lose. Multiple times every year. To lose because there were 12 men on the field. 13 seconds. They all add up and eventually you’re gonna believe it’s the ceiling. Won’t be long until he wants out of here.

Canadian'eh!
11-26-2023, 07:32 PM
It’s not Josh’s fault the D folds EVERYTIME.

notacon
11-26-2023, 07:41 PM
Oh please. The "staff" does not make Josh throw BAD INTs at the very worst time at the very worst places. That 4th Q INT was backbreaking. Handing Philly the lead (and momentum) on a silver platter.

IMO he knows he's never winning a ring with the way he keeps on ****ing up which seem to outweigh the amazing things he does way too many times.

You guys want to blame the coaches, you're fooling yourselves. The players are responsible for playing the game and doing their jobs. They fall short way too many times.

Novacane
11-26-2023, 07:46 PM
Oh please. The "staff" does not make Josh throw BAD INTs at the very worst time at the very worst places. That 4th Q INT was backbreaking. Handing Philly the lead (and momentum) on a silver platter.

IMO he knows he's never winning a ring with the way he keeps on ****ing up which seem to outweigh the amazing things he does way too many times.

You guys want to blame the coaches, you're fooling yourselves. The players are responsible for playing the game and doing their jobs. They fall short way too many times.

Lets trade Josh and see how good McD is without him. Without JA he'd of been gone 4 years ago.

Canadian'eh!
11-26-2023, 07:46 PM

He made one bad throw and put up 34 points, and gave a gimmie game winner towards Davis who can’t read the D.

STFU. You’re the stupidest poster here

ParanoidAndroid
11-26-2023, 07:47 PM
Are you this big of a horrible post in real life?

notacon
11-26-2023, 07:51 PM
Lets trade Josh and see how good McD is without him. Without JA he'd of been gone 4 years ago.

Who said anything about trading him?? The fact is that if there were no turnovers by the Bills, their chances to win increased. Not only did Josh NOT avoid the big turnover, he did it at the worst possible way.

Those lose games.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-26-2023, 07:51 PM

so you're blaming the one INT (which was a bad one, no doubt) on this loss?

Forward_Lateral
11-26-2023, 07:52 PM

This post is an absolute moron

- - - Updated - - -

This is about as intelligent as McDermott

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-26-2023, 07:53 PM
This post is an absolute moron

yes, and no.

blaming it all on josh is moronic

but as mad as i am at McDermott, he didn't make Diggs drop balls, Gabe Davis go full idiot, james cook drop an easy score either

But, all that being said, in the end he coached scared and that's why they lost in overtime today

notacon
11-26-2023, 07:53 PM
He made one bad throw and put up 34 points, and gave a gimmie game winner towards Davis who can’t read the D.

:rofl: He made a lot more than "one bad throw". The HUGE error was one he just COULD NOT DO against Philly.

YOU STFU, you may be the most blind poster here.

Chet
11-26-2023, 07:54 PM
Who said anything about trading him?? The fact is that if there were no turnovers by the Bills, their chances to win increased. Not only did Josh NOT avoid the big turnover, he did it at the worst possible way.

Those lose games.
Call the nurse, fellas

notacon
11-26-2023, 07:56 PM
yes, and no.

blaming it all on josh is moronic

but as mad as i am at McDermott, he didn't make Diggs drop balls, Gabe Davis go full idiot, james cook drop an easy score either

But, all that being said, in the end he coached scared and that's why they lost in overtime today

Except I am NOT "blaming it all of Josh". The fact is that he keeps on making backbreaking mistakes that produce a huge headwind to win games, especially against a team like Philly.

What IS moronic is blaming it all on McD. Firing McD would accomplish about as much as trading Josh. Both ideas are stupid.

YardRat
11-26-2023, 07:57 PM
The pick was bad, but it was just one mistake. Otherwise Josh played solid for most of the game. Don't know if the miss in OT was on Davis or Josh for making the wrong read.

Can't complain about the offense too much in this game, especially the QB. The special teams sucked again, Smiley is a dead man walking.

This loss is squarely on the defense, and it's just the same old/same old that we've seen in McDermott's tenure here, same **** different day and team. Six yard cushion in OT on 3rd and four, again. Getting up by double digits and taking the foot off the gas, again. Just like Josh is Josh, this is what a McD team is going to look like.

notacon
11-26-2023, 07:57 PM
Call the nurse, fellas
:rofl: You are projecting again. You want to deny reality, that's your problem, not mine.

Chet
11-26-2023, 07:59 PM
:rofl: You are projecting again. You want to deny reality, that's your problem, not mine.
Let me tell you about the rabbits, Lenny

Mace
11-26-2023, 08:03 PM

Your bosses are instrumental in driving organizational success. That was not a well prepared, disciplined, focused team effort, it just wasn't even if it came close because of individual (Allen) effort, in a critical game. If you can't blame the coaches, you're fooling yourself with obsessive cheerleading for the sake of it. Imo.

notacon
11-26-2023, 08:11 PM
Your bosses are instrumental in driving organizational success. That was not a well prepared, disciplined, focused team effort, it just wasn't even if it came close because of individual (Allen) effort, in a critical game. If you can't blame the coaches, you're fooling yourself with obsessive cheerleading for the sake of it. Imo.
I'm not "cheerleading for the sake of it" nor am I not blaming the coaches.

This is a team game, there is plenty of blame to be spread around....nor am I saying that McD does not deserve criticism.

The knee-jerk reaction to put 100% on McD is simply dumb.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-26-2023, 08:26 PM

This is a team game, there is plenty of blame to be spread around....nor am I saying that McD does not deserve criticism.

i don't think anyone is putting 100 on mcdermott. (at least i'm not)

he's just shown us a continued pattern of coaching scared, and then losing.

No, mcdermott didn't throw the pick
no, mcdermott didn't drop balls
no, mcdermott didn't play defense

but he did call that stupid ass defense that let philly march down the field to win the game
he did have a timeout left with one of the worlds 3-5 best quarterbacks and 20 seconds and kneeled down to go to overtime because he was too scared.
he didn't adjust to Siriannis adjustments.
i could forgive all of this, if it weren't an ONGOING PATTERN.

he's run out of scapegoats. The clock is ticking on him. he has 14 months left as our head coach.

Canadian'eh!
11-26-2023, 08:30 PM
:rofl: He made a lot more than "one bad throw". The HUGE error was one he just COULD NOT DO against Philly.

YOU STFU, you may be the most blind poster here.
Seriously . Go write a novel about it. 2000 words of empty stupidity. Your football takes are the worst I’ve ever seen. They should hire you and just do the opposite of whatever you say. Laughably dumb.

Ingtar33
11-26-2023, 08:37 PM
anyone blaming JA for this loss drank one too many cold ones today. Dude just put up 34, 4 TD and 400 yards of offense. This one was on the defense which gave up 30 points in a half of football. not to mention driving the team into FG range on two more drives that we botched.

he did this with almost 10 dropped passes, and several WRs running the wrong routes. This loss has nothing to do with JA.

Novacane
11-26-2023, 08:54 PM

It's not 100% on him. Doesn't mean a change isn't needed.

Typ0
11-26-2023, 09:12 PM
anyone blaming JA for this loss drank one too many cold ones today. Dude just put up 34, 4 TD and 400 yards of offense. This one was on the defense which gave up 30 points in a half of football. not to mention driving the team into FG range on two more drives that we botched.

he did this with almost 10 dropped passes, and several WRs running the wrong routes. This loss has nothing to do with JA.

It was Josh Allens fault because he wasn't put into a position to throw a pick with 20 seconds in the game. That was bull**** right from the McDermott factory because he is losing confidence in Josh Allen as the world is losing confidence in McDermott.

Thurmal
11-27-2023, 12:06 AM
If the rest of this team, and it's joke of a coach, had been at 60% of Allen's competence today, Buffalo walks off the field with a double-digit win at the end of regulation. Virtually everyone failed him - again.

Mr. Pink
11-27-2023, 12:55 AM
i don't think anyone is putting 100 on mcdermott. (at least i'm not)

he's just shown us a continued pattern of coaching scared, and then losing.

I'll put this 100 on Marty McDermott.

It's another typical game in a long list of them where we go conservative in play calls and scheme. We let teams back into games. And then we let them march down the field in the final minutes, doing whatever they want, to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

We got lucky in two games this year where it didn't cost us...Raiders and Bucs.

This team could be 4-8 right now, solely on the terrible, no heart, no guts, conservative Marty McDemott.

I'm starting to feel bad for Marty Schottenheimer by referring McDermott to him as Marty's teams didn't do this in the regular season, they only did it in the postseason. So I'm slighting Schottenheimer on the comparison at this point.

justasportsfan
11-27-2023, 08:57 AM
Are you this big of a horrible post in real life?

Oh relax. He almost played a perfect game until he decided to throw it all away by attempting to force it to Diggs for the int. He may have gotten better with Brady but he is still not the Josh of the playoffs when Daboll was his OC.

I do expect he gets better the longer he and Brady are together though.

Woodman
11-27-2023, 09:03 AM
More than 500 yards of offense something must be right.

sukie
11-27-2023, 10:16 AM
McDermott dials up the game crushing house blitz yet again to lose a game. 2 in a row vs Den and then the final play yesterday. It doesn’t work and will never work. Stop doing it.

Typ0
11-27-2023, 10:24 AM
More than 500 yards of offense something must be right.

it's all Josh Allen....until some chicken **** tells him to take a knee when he can win the game.

notacon
11-27-2023, 10:41 AM

If you are referring to what I wrote, I am NOT blaming JA for this loss. It was a TEAM EFFORT loss.

I should know better than to post right after a loss, and my posts last night were done in a fit of frustration, but I predicted (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/264447-Bills-Eagles-GDT-!!!?p=5063439&viewfull=1#post5063439)that the Bills (and in particular, Josh) needed to have zero turnovers to have a better chance of winning.

Through three quarters, they, and he, did exactly that. They were outplaying Philly, in their house, on a miserable rained soaked day. The Bills were pretty much in control of the game....and I'm, saying to myself...keep it up Josh...protect the ball....you GOT THIS....then...BOOM!!! He throws that backbreaking INT.

I literally said aloud (I watch the game alone) "There it is". The big mistake at the wrong time in the wrong place.

No, JA alone did not lose this game. It was a collective effort, and the coaches share the blame along with so many other factors. Including Referee Shawn Hochuli's crew (which has been noted by Tim Graham (https://theathletic.com/5092023/2023/11/27/buffalo-bills-philadelphia-eagles-officials/?source=freedailyemail&campaign=601983) the Eagles are 5-0 with them working their games) who gave the Eagles several huge assists. The Bills are rightfully pissed off that they have to fight the refs in addition to the other team.

Tim's comment is spot on...."...like a Keith Moon drum solo, the NFL (https://theathletic.com/nfl/)’s part-time officials relentlessly thumped the Bills in a soul-bruising, 37-34 defeat (https://theathletic.com/live-blogs/bills-vs-eagles-live-score-updates-highlights/8V2KpIiFYV7y/)."<style>@font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;}@font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536859905 -1073732485 9 0 511 0;}@font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1593833729 1073750107 16 0 415 0;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.5pt; font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; color:#222222;}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;}a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; color:#954F72; mso-themecolor:followedhyperlink; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;}.MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:10.5pt; mso-ansi-font-size:10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.5pt; font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Verdana; color:#222222; mso-font-kerning:0pt; mso-ligatures:none;}div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;}</style>

But, it's foolish to simply ignore the magnitude of that one huge error (with some small ones thrown in) had a very critical effect on the game, the momentum, and giving Philly the shot in the arm they desperately needed.

To say that "This loss has nothing to do with JA." is burying one's head in the sand.

With that said, after sleeping on this very disappointing loss that they should have won, it does give me some hope. Allen played his heart out and showed why the Bills are always, and I mean ALWAYS capable of beating ANY opponent.

The loudest posters trying to put (almost) ALL the blame on the coaches are (almost) all the same posters that gave up on the Bills and kept on telling us that there was no way they would beat, what may be, the best team in the NFL. And now they are whining when, at least one poster that clearly said he was "rooting" for the Bills to lose out weeks ago, came to fruition.

It sure smacks of arguments done in bad faith.

There are 5 games left. If the Bills go 4-1, they will probably make the playoffs. It would not surprise me if they WIN OUT. If they get there, they will have earned it. And will be a tough team to beat. I'll wait until the the team is dead before burying them.

sukie
11-27-2023, 11:26 AM
Notty. The cover zero call on last play had much more of an impact.

the D allowed the miracle 59 FG not Josh.

Bills scored more on turnovers than Philly.

philly knew Jalen was gonna score when they saw Cover Zero. It is a staple in their play book . QB sneak.

DraftBoy
11-27-2023, 11:32 AM
The pick was bad, but it was just one mistake. Otherwise Josh played solid for most of the game. Don't know if the miss in OT was on Davis or Josh for making the wrong read.

Can't complain about the offense too much in this game, especially the QB. The special teams sucked again, Smiley is a dead man walking.

This loss is squarely on the defense, and it's just the same old/same old that we've seen in McDermott's tenure here, same **** different day and team. Six yard cushion in OT on 3rd and four, again. Getting up by double digits and taking the foot off the gas, again. Just like Josh is Josh, this is what a McD team is going to look like.

I believe the miscommunication is on Davis, but it’s a tough scenario to know for sure.

acehole
11-27-2023, 12:11 PM

The thinking is insane. He is trying to save face from that stupid other thread.
He outplayed Hurts but facts/reality never maters to these types only feeling.

Just ignore the idiocracy.

I DID NOT LIKE THE PREVENT STLE DEFFENCE at the end..

But lets face if the refs and Eagles are a hard combo to beat and they almost pulled it off.

Kudos to the Buffalo Bills for a valiant effort!

Forward_Lateral
11-27-2023, 12:18 PM
I believe the miscommunication is on Davis, but it’s a tough scenario to know for sure.
I would say it's 100% on Davis.

What kind of hot route runs a freaking post corner??

trapezeus
11-27-2023, 12:29 PM
Oh relax. He almost played a perfect game until he decided to throw it all away by attempting to force it to Diggs for the int. He may have gotten better with Brady but he is still not the Josh of the playoffs when Daboll was his OC.

I do expect he gets better the longer he and Brady are together though.

You have losman a huge leash back in the day. But you are upset with Allen?!?

Mr. Pink
11-27-2023, 12:30 PM

Not sure who the blame lies on, but I will say this, and I'm not trying to defend Big "Dud" Davis at all...

He has outside leverage on the corner so it makes sense to maintain that advantage on the corner, hence why he runs to the corner not the post.

Forward_Lateral
11-27-2023, 12:35 PM
Not sure who the blame lies on, but I will say this, and I'm not trying to defend Big "Dud" Davis at all...

He has outside leverage on the corner so it makes sense to maintain that advantage on the corner, hence why he runs to the corner not the post.
He didn't though.

The middle of the field was wide open.

Mr. Pink
11-27-2023, 12:38 PM
He didn't though.

The middle of the field was wide open.

He technically had anywhere he wanted open because he was behind the corner but the corner was inside of him while trailing.

Ingtar33
11-27-2023, 12:42 PM

correct it was on davis. and it was an option route, not a hot route. Still he was in man, and got past the coverage, with no safety over the top, the option route should have bent inside, he went outside as if they were in cover 1. they weren't. it was a bad route by davis. he knew it, he was throwing his helmet on the bench. I don't know how the bills playbook wants the WR/QB to read that, but I know when i called offense, if there is no safety in the middle of the field, you bend that inside. If the safety is there you bend it outside. No safety on the play, and judging by Davis' post play reaction, he knew he ran the wrong ****** route.

notacon
11-27-2023, 12:49 PM
Notty. The cover zero call on last play had much more of an impact.

the D allowed the miracle 59 FG not Josh.

Bills scored more on turnovers than Philly.

philly knew Jalen was gonna score when they saw Cover Zero. It is a staple in their play book . QB sneak.

Like I said...."I am NOT blaming JA for this loss. It was a TEAM EFFORT loss" And also...."No, JA alone did not lose this game. It was a collective effort, and the coaches share the blame along with so many other factors.".

notacon
11-27-2023, 12:52 PM

Josh is saying different (https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/buffalo-bills-gabe-davis-josh-allen-miscommunication-philadelphia-eagles-nfl/article_3882f7a8-8ca5-11ee-9959-8f1e77fc211b.html).

"Yeah, it's an option route," Allen said. "They were in zero, so we max-protected it. Understand they were coming to get me. I made a guess, and I guessed wrong."

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-27-2023, 12:54 PM
Josh is saying different (https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/buffalo-bills-gabe-davis-josh-allen-miscommunication-philadelphia-eagles-nfl/article_3882f7a8-8ca5-11ee-9959-8f1e77fc211b.html).

"Yeah, it's an option route," Allen said. "They were in zero, so we max-protected it. Understand they were coming to get me. I made a guess, and I guessed wrong."
Josh is a leader
so he’s gonna take the fall publicly, even if it isn’t true in my opinion

he isn’t gonna throw gabe under the bus.

Ingtar33
11-27-2023, 12:57 PM

that's josh covering for his teammate. look at my post above. the only reason for gabe to bend that out is if they're in cover1... they weren't, he ran the wrong route.

notacon
11-27-2023, 12:57 PM
Josh is a leader
so he’s gonna take the fall publicly, even if it isn’t true in my opinion

he isn’t gonna throw gabe under the bus.

I know all that. But, he is not a liar. There are a LOT of ways to not throw another player under the bus. It's media handling 101 (I have experience in dealing with the media...do you?).

sahlensguy
11-27-2023, 12:59 PM
correct it was on davis. and it was an option route, not a hot route. Still he was in man, and got past the coverage, with no safety over the top, the option route should have bent inside, he went outside as if they were in cover 1. they weren't. it was a bad route by davis. he knew it, he was throwing his helmet on the bench. I don't know how the bills playbook wants the WR/QB to read that, but I know when i called offense, if there is no safety in the middle of the field, you bend that inside. If the safety is there you bend it outside. No safety on the play, and judging by Davis' post play reaction, he knew he ran the wrong ****** route.

Going inside is the easier throw/completion. GD chose the hard way and JA chose the easy way. The incompletion is on Gabe.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-27-2023, 02:59 PM
I know all that. But, he is not a liar. There are a LOT of ways to not throw another player under the bus. It's media handling 101 (I have experience in dealing with the media...do you?).

Yup

youve had media experience, therefore you’re automatically correct…..

sukie
11-27-2023, 03:14 PM
Pretty sure Gabe’s throwing his helmet on sideline wasn’t because Josh guessed wrong.

the D lost this game. Soft coverages in the FG series and OT and then the Cover Zero to lose it officially. Every QB makes Mistakes. He put up 34 and the D didn’t hold. I’m grouping McD in with the D. He failed us and his team .

DraftBoy
11-27-2023, 03:25 PM

Not sure it was a hot route. Looked like an option route to me and he was open on either the post or corner. The issue as I saw it was that Josh thought he would turn and look as soon as he cleared the DB and adjust the route to locate the ball. Davis ran the route called and he was open. Not sure there is really fault unless there was a check or hot called that I missed while watching.

DraftBoy
11-27-2023, 03:26 PM
Not sure it was a hot route. Looked like an option route to me and he was open on either the post or corner. The issue as I saw it was that Josh thought he would turn and look as soon as he cleared the DB and adjust the route to locate the ball. Davis ran the route called and he was open. Not sure there is really fault unless there was a check or hot called that I missed while watching.

Or just go with what Ing said.

Forward_Lateral
11-27-2023, 03:30 PM

What do you expect him to say though?

"Oh man it's not my fault, Gabe ran the wrong route.".

No, leaders don't do that.

Everyone in the stadium knew who messed that up, and it was not Josh

Canadian'eh!
11-27-2023, 03:39 PM

my impression was it was an option route and Davis read the D wrong and ran the wrong option.

Josh definitely is covering

justasportsfan
11-27-2023, 03:42 PM
We should have never gotten rid of Chad Hall who Diggs loved.
https://www.buffalobills.com/video/best-coach-on-the-staff-how-chad-hall-inspires-the-bills-wide-receivers

DraftBoy
11-27-2023, 03:52 PM
my impression was it was an option route and Davis read the D wrong and ran the wrong option.

Josh definitely is covering

Josh is doing what he is supposed to do as a leader with his statements. I expect nothing less from him.

Canadian'eh!
11-27-2023, 03:53 PM
Josh is doing what he is supposed to do as a leader with his statements. I expect nothing less from him.

Of course he is. I didn’t say that as a negative. He’s a leader and always shoulders the blame.

DraftBoy
11-27-2023, 03:56 PM
Of course he is. I didn’t say that as a negative. He’s a leader and always shoulders the blame.

I thoughts that where you were coming from. I was just trying to echo the sentiment.

Novacane
11-27-2023, 04:08 PM

BS. If it means taking the blame to cover for a teammate he's going to lie. That's what leaders do.

notacon
11-28-2023, 12:47 PM
What do you expect him to say though?

"Oh man it's not my fault, Gabe ran the wrong route.".

No, leaders don't do that.

Everyone in the stadium knew who messed that up, and it was not Josh

BS. If it means taking the blame to cover for a teammate he's going to lie. That's what leaders do.

Jesus. The point is that the rush to put 100% of the blame on Gabe Davis is ignorant (as in we have no idea). But, blatant lying is a whole other thing. The fact is that there are a myriad of ways to "cover for a teammate" and "take blame" without saying what Josh said.

Of course I do not expect Josh to say ""Oh man it's not my fault, Gabe ran the wrong route." how obtuse and silly.

It was an "option" play so there was no "wrong route"

What he could have said was....

"It was a communication problem"

"We were not on the same page"

"I thought Gabe was going to go inside, he thought I was going to throw outside".

And on and on and on.

The point is that WE DO NOT KNOW!!!

I suspect that some posters don't like Gabe Davis and want him off the team, and will make knee jerk decisions on something they have no earthy idea about, and crap on him no matter what.

Forward_Lateral
11-28-2023, 01:31 PM
Jesus. The point is that the rush to put 100% of the blame on Gabe Davis is ignorant (as in we have no idea). But, blatant lying is a whole other thing. The fact is that there are a myriad of ways to "cover for a teammate" and "take blame" without saying what Josh said.

Of course I do not expect Josh to say ""Oh man it's not my fault, Gabe ran the wrong route." how obtuse and silly.

It was an "option" play so there was no "wrong route"

What he could have said was....

"It was a communication problem"

"We were not on the same page"

"I thought Gabe was going to go inside, he thought I was going to throw outside".

And on and on and on.

The point is that WE DO NOT KNOW!!!

I suspect that some posters don't like Gabe Davis and want him off the team, and will make knee jerk decisions on something they have no earthy idea about, and crap on him no matter what.

For a guy who posts constant diatribes of information about the game of football, you sure do seem to not know a whole lot.

In that play situation, there was CLEARLY an all out blitz by Philly. CLEARLY nobody in the middle of the field. On what planet, what playbook, what offense would the WR's choice route lead him to run a post corner in that situation?

NONE.

Gabe screwed up. Period.

The fact that we are even arguing this is asinine.

For the record, I like Gabe, and think they should re-sign him. He is a great blocking WR, and never pisses and moans, or throws tempter tantrums when he doesn't get his way, like some of the other players on the offense.

He made a mistake, hopefully in the same situation down the road he doesn't make that same mistake.

sukie
11-28-2023, 02:20 PM
Gabe did make a mistake you could see the anger at himself just after. It wasn’t him being helmet smashingly mad at Josh.

anyone including sports writers, Coaches and former players no this. Safeties missing means real estate and man cover

Forward_Lateral
11-28-2023, 02:22 PM
Gabe did make a mistake you could see the anger at himself just after. It wasn’t him being helmet smashingly mad at Josh.

anyone including sports writers, Coaches and former players no this. Safeties missing means real estate and man cover
See, even Sukie knows, and he was switched at birth

sukie
11-28-2023, 05:41 PM
See, even Sukie knows, and he was switched at birth
Wait, what?

DetoxTent
11-28-2023, 06:31 PM
Seriously . Go write a novel about it. 2000 words of empty stupidity. Your football takes are the worst I’ve ever seen. They should hire you and just do the opposite of whatever you say. Laughably dumb.

You can say that again.

DetoxTent
11-28-2023, 06:38 PM

You read the Davis helmet smash incorrectly.

Bills' Gabe Davis says he and Josh Allen both made mistake during OT miss (https://billswire.usatoday.com/2023/11/26/buffalo-bills-gabe-davis-josh-allen-philadelphia-eagles-nfl/)

sukie
11-28-2023, 08:29 PM
You read the Davis helmet smash incorrectly.

Bills' Gabe Davis says he and Josh Allen both made mistake during OT miss (https://billswire.usatoday.com/2023/11/26/buffalo-bills-gabe-davis-josh-allen-philadelphia-eagles-nfl/)

So Josh should have thrown outside while Davis turns in? There is only 1 mistake either Josh throwing to the safety-less part of the field or Gabe went wrong way.

you pick. Impossible to be both.

notacon
11-29-2023, 12:14 PM
For a guy who posts constant diatribes of information about the game of football, you sure do seem to not know a whole lot.

In that play situation, there was CLEARLY an all out blitz by Philly. CLEARLY nobody in the middle of the field. On what planet, what playbook, what offense would the WR's choice route lead him to run a post corner in that situation?

NONE.

Gabe screwed up. Period.

For the record, I like Gabe, and think they should re-sign him. He is a great blocking WR, and never pisses and moans, or throws tempter tantrums when he doesn't get his way, like some of the other players on the offense.

He made a mistake, hopefully in the same situation down the road he doesn't make that same mistake.

Sorry buddy, but I am simply saying that we do not know who was at fault. You can speculate all you want. Yes, I do believe that most likely it was more on Gabe than Josh.

notacon
11-29-2023, 12:36 PM
BTW....in another thread we hear this from Joe Brady....

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 720px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfdGltZWxpbmVfbGlzdCI6eyJidWNrZXQiOltdLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2ZvbGxvd2VyX2NvdW50X3N1bnNldCI6eyJidWNrZXQiOnRydWUsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfdHdlZXRfZWRpdF9iYWNrZW5kIjp7ImJ1Y2tldCI6Im9uIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH0sInRmd19yZWZzcmNfc2Vzc2lvbiI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJvbiIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfZm9zbnJfc29mdF9pbnRlcnZlbnRpb25zX2VuYWJsZWQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib24iLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X21peGVkX21lZGlhXzE1ODk3Ijp7ImJ1Y2tldCI6InRyZWF0bWVudCIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29 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 ydWUsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfdHdlZXRfZWRpdF9mcm9udGVuZCI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJvbiIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9fQ%3D%3D&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1729545805390893431&lang=en&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.billszone.com%2Ffanzone%2Fnewreply.php%3Fdo%3Dpostreply%26t%3D264458&sessionId=121ecb946c5b7dffb5893dc8fedff11668df978c&theme=light&widgetsVersion=01917f4d1d4cb%3A1696883169554&width=550px" data-tweet-id="1729545805390893431"></iframe>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

THIS is why I say "we don't KNOW".

It does seem like the Bills locker room is full of leaders.

Here, there is a rush to point fingers based on ignorance (as in not knowing, but speculating) . Not apparently in the Bills locker room. <iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.d37472b4a6622d0b1fff46ad904f6896.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.billszone.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.d37472b4a6622d0b1fff46ad904f6896.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.billszone.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;"></iframe>
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe>

sukie
11-29-2023, 02:36 PM
All the WR I hear say if safeties pressure the center of the field is the play. Both cannot NOT be at fault. Both cannot be at fault. Anything that says that is lip service and not bus tossing anyone.

doesnt matter . No one is perfect and. Lame assigning doesn’t change the outcome.

I hope McD never calls a cover zero blitz ever again. Cost us last 2 games.

notacon
11-30-2023, 11:47 AM

NONE.

Gabe screwed up. Period.

Sal Capaccio posted a link (https://twitter.com/SalSports/status/1729938227631370526) to the Rochester CBS affiliate, WROC, podcast that had "former D-1 cornerback" Carl Jones (Syracuse University) saying that in his experienced opinion, Josh Allen was at fault for the missed OT pass.

His analysis starts at the 2:50 mark of the podcast (https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/buffalogamedayrecap/episodes/Lets-Talk-Ball-Josh-Allen-puts-on-a-show-defense-fails-to-adjust-e2ci5nt)....

So, just stop with the stupid 'if you don't agree with my (meaning your) ignorant (as in not knowing) opinion you "sure don't seem to know a whole lot" about football.

What...are you going to pull that lame card on Carl Jones too??? Carl Jones, basically says the OPPOSITE of your statement "In that play situation, there was CLEARLY an all out blitz by Philly. CLEARLY nobody in the middle of the field. On what planet, what playbook, what offense would the WR's choice route lead him to run a post corner in that situation? "

Listen to what he says for yourself.

I watched the All-22 of that play, and it sure looks like Gabe Davis was ALWAYS goinbg on the outside, and had his man beat cleanly. Should have been an easy TD pass for Josh.

Here are some screen shots....(have to have separate posts)....the pics are lacking in contrast because that's what happens when you pause NFL+ Premium ALl-22 film.

Gabe is already on the outside of Slay and has a step on him.

notacon
11-30-2023, 11:49 AM

Gabe is already past Slay on the outside as Josh let's to ball go. There is ZERO indication that Gabe is even thinking of going inside. He's got Slay dead to rights.

notacon
11-30-2023, 11:51 AM

Gabe beat the crap out of Slay, on the outside. It would have been dumb of him to go inside.

notacon
11-30-2023, 11:52 AM

Missed opportunity. Like Josh said, he guessed wrong.

notacon
12-01-2023, 11:42 AM
Last night, I realized that the Carl Jones analysis was not only a podcast but on video as well. Here it is.... (https://www.rochesterfirst.com/sports/buffalo-bills/lets-talk-ball-josh-allen-puts-on-a-show-defense-fails-to-adjust/)the pertinent observation still starts at the 2:50 mark...

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allow="autoplay; fullscreen" src="https://w3.mp.lura.live/player/prod/v3/anvload.html?key=eyJtIjoiTElOIiwidiI6IjkyMTExNTgiLCJhbnZhY2siOiIxUDhYblFNRVozRW9rRjFhbTBzOWpGYnc1UDlRbXJlRCIsInNoYXJlTGluayI6Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnJvY2hlc3RlcmZpcnN0LmNvbS9zcG9ydHMvYnVmZmFsby1iaWxscy9sZXRzLXRhbGstYmFsbC1qb3NoLWFsbGVuLXB1dHMtb24tYS1zaG93LWRlZmVuc2UtZmFpbHMtdG8tYWRqdXN0LyIsInBsdWdpbnMiOnsiY29tc2NvcmUiOnsiY2xpZW50SWQiOiI2MDM2NDM5IiwiYzMiOiJyb2NoZXN0ZXJmaXJzdC5jb20iLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjoiNS4yLjAiLCJ1c2VEZXJpdmVkTWV0YWRhdGEiOnRydWUsIm1hcHBpbmciOnsiYzMiOiJyb2NoZXN0ZXJmaXJzdC5jb20iLCJuc19zdF9zdCI 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 WdGc4WGMyQVR1aWdmYjJmYzZmTVAtLVE2SjJLTEUtMTA1aGUxTmhyd3dqVUFJM3lvVmZ0Tk84QWxSeE9KZHZkUXNFU2FYTVN4S3pjSko1S2VNT3dXV2VTYnFhQ0VWaEJ6c0xDYTQtUk5zZkg0bk1BcVRoUWlVTGEwS0sxLW80RTYxRWdYdkxUZXF0TGJRMi1WMUMwMUVrU1RxakVLRl9BZE5DWlBsUHlWMW9BeG16MWZjMXJxYlI2Zm5nbDFhOUdMcExPc0prQUU5VjJG****R0gwb0JMX25GWTlSU09NSjRjdE4wMEJyR3E3OENSbzNLRWVKZldGa180WlF2ODBaSHZhbXdqTTl3Nl90M21OdnFEQTRaZzhVRFFyV19HWkdzX3d2di1JbUZMZ1l2bjV3SWl6YW8xZ1dDU1RWU1dNM29ZQXBLbUJtYVV6ZkhKNUIxVmdYUjBlYkF6cm9DdktnLWhPZkxmUDN4R1E1ZGFMZU90Zy4ifX0 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 jcmlwdGlvblVybCI6Imh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGd3d3LnJvY2hlc3RlcmZpcnN0LmNvbSUyRnNwb3J0cyUyRmJ1ZmZhbG8tYmlsbHMlMkZsZXRzLXRhbGstYmFsbC1qb3NoLWFsbGVuLXB1dHMtb24tYS1zaG93LWRlZmVuc2UtZmFpbHMtdG8tYWRqdXN0JTJGIiwibGlicmFyeVJlcXVlc3RlZCI6dHJ1ZSwicEluc3RhbmNlIjoicDY1In19LCJodG1sNSI6dHJ1ZSwidG9rZW4iOiJleUowZVhBaU9pSktWMVFpTENKaGJHY2lPaUpJVXpJMU5pSjkuZXlKMmFXUWlPaUk1TWpFeE1UVTRJaXdpYVhOeklqb2lNVkE0V0c1UlRVVmFNMFZ2YTBZeFlXMHdjemxxUm1KM05WQTVVVzF5WlVRaUxDSmxlSEFpT2pFM01ERXpPRFF6TmpaOS44VjhDMUNnUW1OdmRHLVl0UHpsTDJELVd NcFZjNVZ4aGhmRlJNVG1yQWJBIn0%3D" width="640" height="360"></iframe>

Not surprisingly they cite still images from the All-22 film that I posted before I saw this.

Just to be sure, I re-watched the ALl-22 view of that play several times. Carl Jone's observations are pretty astute....although there is not slam-dunk evidence of either All OR Davis being "100% at fault) (which is the nonsensical knee-jerk reactions from some posters that I originally objected to).

As well as the utterly absurd smear that one does not "know a whole lot about football" because they don't agree with the "100% Davis fault" baloney.

The fact is that Davis had Slay dead to rights, and Gabe was on the OUTSIDE with Slay flatfooted and INSIDE. Davis had plenty of green grass ahead of him (on the OUTSIDE) with NO DEFENDER there, with more than enough room for Josh to easily throw thow ball for the winning TD.

There was zero reason for Gabe to try and run through Slay to go inside. None.

Additionally, despite the fact that Philly blitzed, there was no one even close to Josh when he let go of the ball. If he hangs onto the ball for another split second and saw Gabe breaking to the corner of the end zone....easy throw.