PDA

View Full Version : How is it that we have won none of these games?!?!

BillsFanCupp38
11-26-2023, 08:39 PM
Houston OT playoff game, Hail Murray, JA slip vs titans, Bucs OT game, 13 seconds OT game, Vikings OT game, OT jets game, 12 men on the field and this eagles OT game?!?! Odds alone would say that we should have won half of them and yet WE HAVE LOST EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?!?!

Ingtar33
11-26-2023, 08:41 PM
Houston OT playoff game, Hail Murray, JA slip vs titans, Bucs OT game, 13 seconds OT game, Vikings OT game, 12 men on the field and this eagles OT game?!?! Odds alone would say that we should have won half of them and yet WE HAVE LOST EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?!?!

we got ourselves brandon stailey of the east coast. Chargers fans have been asking the same thing for the last 4 years.

Chet
11-26-2023, 08:42 PM
Might need this stat checked, but pretty sure McD is something like 1-7 in OT games, with the lone win coming in 2017 in a blizzard against the 4-12 Colts

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-26-2023, 08:42 PM
we got ourselves brandon stailey of the east coast. Chargers fans have been asking the same thing for the last 4 years.

yup, i've compared mcdermott to staley before.

mediocre coaches wasting all world talents at QB

Thurmal
11-26-2023, 08:54 PM
That game was pretty shady regarding the officiating, but in the 30+ years I've watched NFL football, one truism remains constant:

Winners find a way to win, and losers find ways to lose.

Woodman
11-26-2023, 08:56 PM
That game was pretty shady regarding the officiating, but in the 30+ years I've watched NFL football, one truism remains constant:

Winners find a their way to win, and losers find ways to/them in//]]/]lose.

We represent the wrong sort of consistency.

Mr. Pink
11-27-2023, 01:03 AM
We already won 2 of these type of games this season, by PIs that weren't called on the last play of the game.

See, Giants game and Bucs game.

Both of those games could have easily been losses as well.

And you can blame Marty McDermott solely for all of them. Gutless spineless cowardice at HC.