PDA

View Full Version : Cris Carter idiot????

L.A. Playa
09-05-2003, 02:43 PM
I can understand not picking Buffalo to win the division this year especially since he lives in Miami BUT look on yahoo NFL preview for his picks for the AFC east this year

1. Miami
2. NE
3. Jets
4. Bills

what an idiot how can you pick Buffalo to finish last ?????

THATHURMANATOR
09-05-2003, 02:49 PM
Why is it so idiotic?

With Pennington out the jets seemed to be falling fast but everyone else in the division is pretty equal and you can't discount the fact that the Jets did win the division last year.

L.A. Playa
09-05-2003, 02:51 PM
you agree that buffalo will finish in last in the afc east this year ?????

THATHURMANATOR
09-05-2003, 02:53 PM
Did I say that?

TypicalBill
09-05-2003, 02:54 PM
he was a Dolphin last year... the sweep didn't help his cause for keeping his job ;)

relax and take a deep breath, do any of those predictions matter? they dont... we dont even know if our Bills are good , they look good on paper but will they work together and jell fast? .. we'll know come sunday.. personally, i trust the team and i think they WILL produce come sunday and we will win the division! dont put too much thought in those predictions.

L.A. Playa
09-05-2003, 02:54 PM
i can see somone picking another team other than buffalo to win the division though i dont agree but i think it is idiotic to pick buffalo last

L.A. Playa
09-05-2003, 02:58 PM
im not worried i will enjoy a competitive team win or lose though winning is better
i just question the real intelligence of broadcaters who are really just fans getting paid for their opinions once again i reiterate i dont expect evryone to pick the bills to finish first but to finish last is like saying look you made alot of changes but you suck and i really think the only way the sportsfan we really get honest coverage is if they call broadcasters on picks like these

TypicalBill
09-05-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by pmacla
im not worried i will enjoy a competitive team win or lose though winning is better
i just question the real intelligence of broadcaters who are really just fans getting paid for their opinions once again i reiterate i dont expect evryone to pick the bills to finish first but to finish last is like saying look you made alot of changes but you suck and i really think the only way the sportsfan we really get honest coverage is if they call broadcasters on picks like these

I hear ya .... keep in mind too that we sweeped them and that in its self shows you that he is biased... would a team that sweeped his team and added some outstanding playmakers to the defensive side in the offseason possibly finish last?

you got him right there.

LtBillsFan66
09-05-2003, 03:08 PM
I think the Bills will go 4-12. :(

TypicalBill
09-05-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
I think the Bills will go 4-12. :(

i think you'll miss your flight :mad:

L.A. Playa
09-05-2003, 03:10 PM
4-12 are you really serious or are you Cris Carter ??? lol

LtBillsFan66
09-05-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by TypicalBill
i think you'll miss your flight :mad:

whatever

LtBillsFan66
Originally posted by pmacla
4-12 are you really serious or are you Cris Carter ??? lol

I'm concerned about Bledsoe. Look at how he played against Green Bay last year.

LtBillsFan66
:jk: :jk: :jk: :jk: :jk: :jk: :jk: :jk:

L.A. Playa
09-05-2003, 03:13 PM
Hey dont get that typical case of buffaloitis that everything is gonna cave in and the bills are gonna suck have pride enjoy your flight to buffalo and enjoy the game ill be watching and rooting for the bills hopefully somewher her in l.a. where thera are alot of patriot fans i love the competition

northernbillfan
09-05-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
I'm concerned about Bledsoe.

I think Wys is rubbing off on you bf1.

Dolfan984
09-05-2003, 03:16 PM
I think you'll guys get 3rd place minimum.

Wildcard is my prediction for ya. :)

LtBillsFan66
09-05-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
I think Wys is rubbing off on you bf1.

You need to get your head out of the sand. :D

MDFINFAN
09-05-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by TypicalBill

I hear ya .... keep in mind too that we sweeped them and that in its self shows you that he is biased... would a team that sweeped his team and added some outstanding playmakers to the defensive side in the offseason possibly finish last?

you got him right there.

And you guys are not bias, right, Even though I don't agree with Cris, this division is so crazy, I really never know who gonna do what. In week 5 of last year, there's no way any one could have made me believe the Jets would win the division. So his predictions are just as possible as any of ours. You just never know. We all think we've gotten more talent and that's suppose to push us over the edge, but I've seen this played out over and over, Shula's 95 team, the 1st Dan Synder's team, Denver last year...Talent doesn't always translate to victory. And we defintely know that 6 pro bowlers on one team doesn't even gurantee a playoff spot. So who knows, I wouldn't get all worked up over someone's predictions, especially at this time of the season.

THATHURMANATOR
09-05-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

And you guys are not bias, right, Even though I don't agree with Cris, this division is so crazy, I really never know who gonna do what. In week 5 of last year, there's no way any one could have made me believe the Jets would win the division. So his predictions are just as possible as any of ours. You just never know. We all think we've gotten more talent and that's suppose to push us over the edge, but I've seen this played out over and over, Shula's 95 team, the 1st Dan Synder's team, Denver last year...Talent doesn't always translate to victory. And we defintely know that 6 pro bowlers on one team doesn't even gurantee a playoff spot. So who knows, I wouldn't get all worked up over someone's predictions, especially at this time of the season.

A good point by a DOLFAN??? :unknown:

lordofgun
09-05-2003, 06:56 PM
Thurm, stop being so objective. :shakeno:

The_Philster
09-06-2003, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
A good point by a DOLFAN??? :unknown:

the sun shines on even a dog's ass every once in a while. ;)

TypicalBill
09-06-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

:bf1: excellent post :party: :clap:

just one thing, i didn't say Miami doesn't have a chance to win the division, i predicted us and Miami to finish 10-6... what i was disagreeing with is the fact that he put us last in the division. You can also see from my earlier posts, i said that we shouldn't really care about all those predictions and that we should see the players themselves produce on the field.

Halbert
09-06-2003, 10:16 AM
Sorry but the Jets won't even sniff .500 this season. Too many personnel losses.

ublinkwescore
09-06-2003, 10:48 AM
I agree.

I sincerely believe that we will sweep the pats this year - have you ever seen a more hungry Bills team? I haven't since the superbowl years (we were almost there in 99 though).

The Dolphins don't worry me at all - Seau overpursues and takes himself out of plays.