PDA

View Full Version : Well NFL, its been real but you haven't been.

Gibby 2.0
11-27-2023, 01:26 AM
Oh sure, McD needs to go. He just is not good in big game moments. However, even if we got the best available new coach and built a wall and great receiver room for Josh I wouldn't watch. The league is scripted and we should stop pretending otherwise. Until Goodell is removed from power, the league is investigated, the Hochuli crew is removed, and the influence of gambling is excised from the league its a tainted product and honestly I have better things to do with my time than to watch something that's more phony than WWE. I ain’t shelling out any more bucks for merch, and if I could get my sunday ticket expense refunded to me I would cancel in a heartbeat.

Frankly, the WWE is more fun and its story lines are more funny. Look, I don't mind watching a magician like the Amazing Randi. After all, you know the guy is going to deceive you and you are going to pay to see it. Its part of the fun. However. when someone picks your pocket, calls their product a sport, and then clearly rigs it, no its as bad as the Indian IRS calls or emails from Nigerian princes offering you lots of money. Really, I can stop the pickpocket, I can drive off the burglar and email and phone scammers are fun to play with. The league? Nope. Not doing it anymore. Seen enough BS calls. Used to be 3 or 4 badly called games a year. Now its at least 3 or 4 a week. Until they get rid of Goodell and the influence of gambling houses on the league I consider it a scam and am quite done with it

YardRat
11-27-2023, 05:17 AM
It's definitely getting worse every year. Yesterday should have been a blow-out in Buffalo's favor, but the refs kept Philly in the game for the first three quarters.