• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Let's count the BLATANT game effecting no calls from yesterday

I'll start

1.) The horse collar tackle on Josh that the ref was standing 3 feet away from and looking directly at, which led to a ridiculous intentional grounding penalty instead, when Gabe was right there.
  • kscdogbillsfan1221
    • Nov 2007

Re: Let's count the BLATANT game effecting no calls from yesterday

PI on diggs
    personal foul on diggs
    multiple holding calls not called on eagles
    I came.
    I saw.
    I conquered.

Comment

• sukie
      Seriously?
      • Sep 2012

The sexual assault first half on Sherfield.

Comment

• tomz
        • Feb 2007

To my eye it looked like someone actually moved early on the GW touchdown

Comment

• daryls61
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by tomz View Post
          To my eye it looked like someone actually moved early on the GW touchdown
          An Eagle did move early. No call.
          The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us. Just my 2 Cents.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"'Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum." - Winston Scott in John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum

#Cup or Bust 2024 #Bowl or Bust 2024 - It is the way.

Comment

• mightysimi
            Buckle me in on the highway of sin
            • Mar 2010

Kinkaid got lit up to the head on an over throw. No call.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by mightysimi View Post
              I knew I forgot one.

How was that not defenseless?

Comment

• mightysimi
                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                I knew I forgot one.

How was that not defenseless?
                Yeah and the defender hit him, not like the ticky tacky one Poyer got just for being where the WR landed.

Comment

• notacon
                  • Aug 2012

Maybe the worst was the quick call that AJ Brown's fumble was an incomplete pass in OT.

It's fairly obvious that the refs favored Philly all game long. They constantly got the benefit of the doubt.

If they make the correct call on the field of a fumble, it would not have been turned over in review.

Game over.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                    Peterman Sucks!
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                    Maybe the worst was the quick call that AJ Brown's fumble was an incomplete pass in OT.

It's fairly obvious that the refs favored Philly all game long. They constantly got the benefit of the doubt.

If they make the correct call on the field of a fumble, it would not have been turned over in review.

Game over.
                    It was a bang bang play either way. Not sure what the correct call would have been. Could have either been a fumble or incompletion and neither would have been wrong.

What amazes me was there was zero replay for it.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                      It was a bang bang play either way. Not sure what the correct call would have been. Could have either been a fumble or incompletion and neither would have been wrong.

What amazes me was there was zero replay for it.
                      Normally, they let that play out as a fumble, and then review it.

Not yesterday.

Comment

• notacon
                        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                        Normally, they let that play out as a fumble, and then review it.

Not yesterday.
                        +1

A very similar play happened in the Baltimore game last night. THAT is what happened. Ruled a fumble and then review did not have enough evidence to overturn. What should have happened in Philly.

Comment

• mightysimi
                          • Mar 2010

Another I thought was weird they didn't review was Diggs getting the ball punched out on the ground. The second the DB put his hand on the back, he was down. Maybe there was another angle of the ball already coming out that I didn't see but to me it looks like a ball got punched out on a downed player.

Comment

• Woodman
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Apr 2014

That was blatantly obvious ..... the game was a cheat.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Apr 2014

Another I thought was weird they didn't review was Diggs getting the ball punched out on the ground. The second the DB put his hand on the back, he was down. Maybe there was another angle of the ball already coming out that I didn't see but to me it looks like a ball got punched out on a downed player.
                              Down and touched I was screaming on that one ..... you can't fumble when your touched down.

We were jacked 6 ways to hell.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

Working...
                              X