• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L.A. Playa
    • Aug 2003

Could 13-3 be reality???

Think about it
    say we go 5-1 against the AFC East with lone loss coming either at Miami or at New Englang
    3-1 against NFC East say loss at NY Giants
    3-1 againts Afc South wins at jax hou and ind loss at tenn
    2-0 against bengals at home and at KC we would have won last year at KC if Peerless fought for the ball

Thats 13-3 hmmmmm may bee a possibilty id take 11-5 and that looks good too
  • Fairway To Green
    • Jul 2002

I think you're a little to optimistic. I like your thinking though. 11-5 and I'll be VERY happy

Comment

• TypicalBill
      • Sep 2002

id say winning the division at 10-6 is more realistic ... going 13-3 needs a team that played together for atleast a season or 2 ... we have the talent but they wont click 100% in the beggining since a lot of them are in a new system.. but look out when they jell.. this team will be dominant!
      For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• Dolfan984
        • Jul 2003

I don't think anyone is going 13-3 in this divison. 11-5 would be impressive for any team in the AFCE. The best division record someone will have will most likely be 4-2, leaving you one loss in 10 games? Unlikely.

I think you guys will go 9-7 or 10-6, and get the wildcard (Of course with us winning at 11-5 :) ) and next year, it'll be your turn. Gunna take a little time for all that talent to gell. Pats are gunna go through their 5 loss in a row slump again, and that'll put them at 8-8 or 9-7, but lose the tiebreaker to Buff if tied. (Buffalo will score more points/get scored on less.)

Comment

• L.A. Playa
          • Aug 2003

yes but look at our out of division games 8-2 in those games i believe is conservative if we are playing well when we come to the giants and titans we could go 9-1 or 10-0 out of division and go 3-3 in division and have a great record
          phil at home tough but winnable
          wash at home winnable
          ind at home winnable
          cinn at home winnable
          hou at home winnable
          nyg road tough
          tenn road tough
          kc road tough winnable my birthday so im optimistic lol
          jax road winnable
          dal road winnable
          favorable schedule ????

Comment

• L.A. Playa
            • Aug 2003

i have one question also for dolphin fans
            do you panic if houston upsets you this week???
            im not saying they will but what will u think of your team if they do ???

Comment

• Fairway To Green
              • Jul 2002

I know I'd panic if Houston beat us. That being said I don't see anyway they beat Miami this week.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                • Aug 2003

watch out for andre jonson miami fans

Comment

• lordofgun
                  in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Needless to say...

I wasn't very impressed with the Jets or the Redskins last night.

Those teams alone combine for 3 very winnable games on our schedule this year....games we should win.

If we win all 3 of those games, and go .500 (give or take a w/l either way) the rest of the way, we're 10-6 or 9-7.

I happen to think we'll do better than .500 in our remaining games, which means an 11-5 or 12-4 finish isn't out of the question..

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                    • Aug 2003

this time last year did anyone seriously think that the words super bowl contender would be coming out of your mouth even if the bills flop this year at least they gave us all something to be excited about

Comment

• TypicalBill
                      • Sep 2002

Houston cant beat the fish ... they have no running game, their already thin offensive line lost the starting center days ago.. their best WR is a rookie who'll play his 1st game...they only have 1 solid CB .. basically, they wont put up more than 10 points in the game...

the ONLY way that they could win it is if they score a pair of TD's .. shutdown RW and Fiedler throws 2 or 3 INTs... but thats an enormous IF!

you never know, miracles happen

Comment

• Dolfan984
                        • Jul 2003

You know I'd panic if it happened. We've won what, 12 of our last openers. We easily outmatch Houston, it's at home, in early September, if we lose, I'll probably be getting really wasted that night. :P

Would you panic if NE beats you guys?

And for the post. :P

phil at home tough but winnable I think Philly is on the down, I'd say you have at least a 65% chance of winning this one
                        wash at home winnable You'll win (The Jets suck)
                        ind at home winnable I dunno, they have a good D, and a more potent O IMO. At least it's at home for you, but don't dicount this one.
                        cinn at home winnable You'll win
                        hou at home winnable You'll win
                        nyg road tough I think you can take them, but you could very well lose as well.
                        tenn road tough Yeah, that is tough.
                        kc road tough winnable maybe, They could surprise this year. Hell, we blew one against them last year. Any given sunday.
                        jax road winnable should win, never know
                        dal road winnable if late in the year they could be better, but yeah, you'll win

Just looking at the games and giving a 2 second analysis in my brain tells me 10-6, which could very well win the divison. That's if you go 4-2 in the division, and in this division, that can be tough. Both of our teams are good, but not superpowers, we're not going to just kill everyone. (Houston yes, Cincy yes :P ) Just trying to be unbiased as I can. :)

Comment

• Dolfan984
                          • Jul 2003

Fiedlers gunna put up some good numbers, and unless he has another stupid injury (Sorry, a broken thumb isn't an 'injury prone' type of injury, it hit a friggen helmet) he'll be there all year just like 2001. I'd bet that he doesn't throw a single INT in this game. He hasn't in an opener yet. :) :P

Comment

• northernbillfan
                            Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

LAst season the majority here thought 8-8 would be a good finish. There was talk about a Super Bowl, but not until this season or next, with more emphasis on next. Now things have changed and we are looking at a 10-6 record, at least.

It has to start with a win on Sunday.
                            When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• TypicalBill
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Dolfan984
                              You know I'd panic if it happened. We've won what, 12 of our last openers. We easily outmatch Houston, it's at home, in early September, if we lose, I'll probably be getting really wasted that night. :P

Would you panic if NE beats you guys?

And for the post. :P

phil at home tough but winnable I think Philly is on the down, I'd say you have at least a 65% chance of winning this one
                              wash at home winnable You'll win (The Jets suck)
                              ind at home winnable I dunno, they have a good D, and a more potent O IMO. At least it's at home for you, but don't dicount this one.
                              cinn at home winnable You'll win
                              hou at home winnable You'll win
                              nyg road tough I think you can take them, but you could very well lose as well.
                              tenn road tough Yeah, that is tough.
                              kc road tough winnable maybe, They could surprise this year. Hell, we blew one against them last year. Any given sunday.
                              jax road winnable should win, never know
                              dal road winnable if late in the year they could be better, but yeah, you'll win

Just looking at the games and giving a 2 second analysis in my brain tells me 10-6, which could very well win the divison. That's if you go 4-2 in the division, and in this division, that can be tough. Both of our teams are good, but not superpowers, we're not going to just kill everyone. (Houston yes, Cincy yes :P ) Just trying to be unbiased as I can. :)

very realistic

Comment

Working...
                              X