PDA

View Full Version : Darius Slay comments on Josh Allen

BuffaloBlitz83
11-30-2023, 07:20 AM
“I don’t know why a lot of media are giving him bad talk because of turnovers,” Slay said. “You can see he threw the ball 51 times, you know what I’m saying. I don’t know a guy who can throw it 51 times per game and not turn the ball over. I know you want to take care of it, but if you’re throwing the ball 51 times, you’re going to throw an interception … it’s just going to happen..

jamze132
11-30-2023, 08:21 AM
Sounds like the players around the league respect him while the media is after clicks.

Luisito23
11-30-2023, 09:47 AM
Imagine where this franchise is right now without Allen here...

I've criticized him in the past, but both of these clowns (Mc.D+Beane) are so lucky they still have a job here thanks to him...

People keep saying this ass coach is the reason we are a good team again, he's changed the franchise and ended the playoff drought...yada...yada...

Wrong!...Dalton is the one that ended the drought, and Allen is the sole reason why we are even relevant again...

I know it was Beane that took the chance and drafted him, and deserves the credit, but it's been 6 years already, ****...

Forward_Lateral
11-30-2023, 10:49 AM
Imagine where this franchise is right now without Allen here...

I've criticized him in the past, but both of these clowns (Mc.D+Beane) are so lucky they still have a job here thanks to him...

People keep saying this ass coach is the reason we are a good team again, he's changed the franchise and ended the playoff drought...yada...yada...

Wrong!...Dalton is the one that ended the drought, and Allen is the sole reason why we are even relevant again...

I know it was Beane that took the chance and drafted him, and deserves the credit, but it's been 6 years already, ****...

We dont' have to imagine it. We've lived it!

acehole
12-02-2023, 07:32 PM
“I don’t know why a lot of media are giving him bad talk because of turnovers,” Slay said. “You can see he threw the ball 51 times, you know what I’m saying. I don’t know a guy who can throw it 51 times per game and not turn the ball over. I know you want to take care of it, but if you’re throwing the ball 51 times, you’re going to throw an interception … it’s just going to happen..

Had a great game and looked like his best performance of the season. He is spot on. Nobody plays mistake free football.
He is the most stable competitive part of this team,,outside of diggs.

People talk nonsense in order to "Mater"on this board... you are not smart enough to Judge Josh Allen...