PDA

View Full Version : Alleged victim in Von Miller case now claims there was no assault

Woodman
11-30-2023, 08:12 PM
The alleged victim in the felony assault case against Bills linebacker Von Miller has apparently recanted her contentions.
Via WFAA, the alleged victim texted, “No one assaulted anyone. This insane. And sad (https://x.com/wfaa/status/1730378152717722048?s=20).”
Miller faces a felony charge of assaulting a pregnant person earlier this week in Dallas. Earlier in the day, details emerged regarding the alleged incident.
Via Alaina Getzenberg of ESPN.com, the affidavit supporting the arrest warrant (https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39013616/warrant-issued-bills-von-miller-alleged-assault) shows that an argument began on Wednesday morning, at roughly 10:40 a.m. local time. It started, per the affidavit, over the travel plans of the alleged victim.

cas22
11-30-2023, 09:21 PM
bull**** you don't have a warrant out for you unless someone filed a complaint, plus there was a warrant issued and he turned himself in...

Typ0
11-30-2023, 09:47 PM
bull**** you don't have a warrant out for you unless someone filed a complaint, plus there was a warrant issued and he turned himself in...

Right. But he ponied up the cash and the lawyers already had the papers drawn up.

cas22
11-30-2023, 10:52 PM
he is out on bond, she has already turned in photos of bruises and marks on her neck. von is done which is the best thing for the bills if the nfl suspends him.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/von-miller-out-on-bond-after-argument-turns-physical-with-pregnant-girlfriend/ar-AA1kOOro

Woodman
12-02-2023, 08:57 PM
So what's new with Von?

imbondz
12-02-2023, 11:39 PM
I believe Von!

sukie
12-03-2023, 07:47 AM
I believe Von!

Has Von even said anything other than yes your honor, no your honor & do you take Visa?

ParanoidAndroid
12-04-2023, 09:34 AM
I believe Von!
I believe the police affidavit.

Chet
12-06-2023, 05:55 AM
It’s the first time he’s showed some fight all season

Woodman
12-06-2023, 08:49 AM
So will he be sacked?

notacon
12-06-2023, 12:43 PM

WOW.

So now, on top of disgustingly using images from a deadly car crash in order to smear a football coach, and trivializing wife beating by likening it to losing some football games, NOW you are LITERALLY LIONIZING (being accused) of assaulting a pregnant woman as a positive trait.

I mean, this is undeniably the latest example of a repulsive series of a blatant sociapathic mindset.

Mr. Pink
12-06-2023, 03:09 PM
Once she reported it, it will be up to the police if they want to present the evidence to the DA and then if the DA wants to proceed with filing charges.

Harder case when you don't have a cooperating witness but if there is enough physical and forensic evidence, it can still be brought to trial.

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-06-2023, 03:40 PM
WOW.

So now, on top of disgustingly using images from a deadly car crash in order to smear a football coach, and trivializing wife beating by likening it to losing some football games, NOW you are LITERALLY LIONIZING (being accused) of assaulting a pregnant woman as a positive trait.

I mean, this is undeniably the latest example of a repulsive series of a blatant sociapathic mindset.

Dude
I agree with many of your bills takes, but your continued attacks on Chet’s choice of words (Albeit tasteless) scream of fake, righteous indignation because you disagree with his Bills takes

Chet
12-06-2023, 04:11 PM
WOW.

Nobody’s buying your virtue signaling. Stop.

acehole
12-06-2023, 05:18 PM

I love that he chatgtp's his posts and that has to have words translated. I just hear c3po trying to fit in with the regular guys.

What a clinic in narcissism (Selfishness and self centereness in a person who needs approval because of low self esteem).

It doesn't end. Very entertaining.

notacon
12-07-2023, 01:53 PM
Dude
I agree with many of your bills takes, but your continued attacks on Chet’s choice of words (Albeit tasteless) scream of fake, righteous indignation because you disagree with his Bills takes

Sorry, but my observations are spot on.

There is not one shred of "fake, righteous indignation" in the obvious disgusting posts Chet has made concerning tragic death of two people in a fiery crash, wife beating and now assault of a pregnant woman.

I don't care who said this crap, I would call it out for what it is.

notacon
12-07-2023, 01:57 PM

Nobody with a shred of decency or regard for fellow human beings, families and women going through tragic life altering events are buying your tasteless, repugnant, totally inappropriate analogy to something as inconsequential as football games.

YOU STOP!!!!

Chet
12-07-2023, 02:03 PM
Nobody with a shred of decency or regard for fellow human beings, families and women going through tragic life altering events are buying your tasteless, repugnant, totally inappropriate analogy to something as inconsequential as football games.

YOU STOP!!!!
I’ve done more for my fellow human beings this week than you’ve done in your entire lifetime, boomer. Nobody cares about your fake outrage. If you really were so disgusted with the border post you wouldn’t repeat it 15 times like you already have. You’re doing it to win likes and E—attaboys from strangers and you can’t even score those :rofl:

The poster above has you pegged spot on. Whenever you see a Bills fan on here that isn’t eating McDermott’s starfruit or cupping his balls like you constantly do you become very agitated and stalk them in every thread.

It’s what you do, you just can’t help yourself.

notacon
12-07-2023, 02:18 PM
I’ve done more for my fellow human beings this week than you’ve done in your entire lifetime, boomer. Nobody cares about your fake outrage. If you really were so disgusted with the border post you wouldn’t repeat it 15 times like you already have. You’re doing it to win likes and E—attaboys from strangers and you can’t even score those :rofl:

The poster above has you pegged spot on. Whenever you see a Bills fan on here that isn’t eating McDermott’s starfruit or cupping his balls like you constantly do you become very agitated and stalk them in every thread.

It’s what you do, you just can’t help yourself.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/headupass.jpg?w=800&h=768&crop=1

Chet
12-07-2023, 02:24 PM
Oh how cute, the boomer found 1995’s best meme

notacon
12-07-2023, 02:40 PM
Oh how cute, the boomer found 1995’s best meme

Jesus. "Boomer" insults are the last vestige of a middle schooler's clueless inanity.

All you had to do after the Rainbow Bridge missive was act like a man and say that you should not have posted such insensitive dribble.

Instead, like a child, you double and then triple down on the boorish playground trolling uncouth oafishness.

Maybe I'm sensitive since recently my wife's cousin was killed after being hit by a car. In any event, your character is the one being revealed....I'm proud of my own.

Chet
12-07-2023, 02:56 PM
Jesus. "Boomer" insults are the last vestige of a middle schooler's clueless inanity.

All you had to do after the Rainbow Bridge missive was act like a man and say that you should not have posted such insensitive dribble.

Instead, like a child, you double and then triple down on the boorish playground trolling uncouth oafishness.

Maybe I'm sensitive since recently my wife's cousin was killed after being hit by a car. In any event, your character is the one being revealed....I'm proud of my own.
Narcissists usually are proud of their character, I’d be shocked if you weren’t.

And following posters into every thread and posting dated memes is definitely the behavior of a well-adjusted adult. :rofl:

Maybe if you stopped being such an insufferable shill who stalked posters with more realistic takes, then one might feel the need to be more contrite with you after an off-color joke. But no, so you reap what you sow. If you learn to mature in your discourse you will receive the same in kind. The ball is in your court

Chet
12-07-2023, 03:05 PM
As far as your wife’s cousin, I’m sorry for her loss. At the same time I’m going to go out on a limb and say her cousin wasn’t irresponsibly driving a 1/4 million dollar car at top speed at an international border under the influence of alcohol and possibly cocaine.

What they did endangered so many lives that day, whether they were DUI or not. They don’t deserve to die but they don’t deserve my sympathy either.

Chet
12-07-2023, 04:16 PM

YOU STOP!!!!
Hey buddy, speaking of tragic life-altering events, what do you think about a person who celebrates the teamwork of perpetrators of the worst terrorist attack in US history, all for anecdotal inspiration?

notacon
12-08-2023, 01:40 PM
Hey buddy, speaking of tragic life-altering events, what do you think about a person who celebrates the teamwork of perpetrators of the worst terrorist attack in US history, all for anecdotal inspiration?
I have already given my opinion of the Tyler Dunne piece (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/264515-He-McDermott-Problem?p=5065782&viewfull=1#post5065782). Concentrating on the devastating details that of his considerable shortcomings.

Of course, you have picked up on one of the least important details of a 20,000+ word article, the one that the lazy media has decided to highlight just because it involved using 9/11 and one McD readily apologized for (something that you have NOT done).

Sure looks like you are just another sheep following whatever meme the media wants you to pay attention to.

notacon
12-08-2023, 01:42 PM
As far as your wife’s cousin, I’m sorry for her loss. At the same time I’m going to go out on a limb and say her cousin wasn’t irresponsibly driving a 1/4 million dollar car at top speed at an international border under the influence of alcohol and possibly cocaine.

What they did endangered so many lives that day, whether they were DUI or not. They don’t deserve to die but they don’t deserve my sympathy either.

Unless you have some evidence that the driver was under the "influence of alcohol and possibly cocaine" ("cocaine"?!?!? really?!?!?!) (it being a 1/4 million dollar car is totally irreverent) or have any evidence that the dead driver was "irresponsibly driving" a "car at top speed" (as far as I have read the cause for driving that the sped is yet to be determined) this is more example of your questionable behavior.,

Put up or STFU!!!!!

My search for information has reported this several days after the tragedy (https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/niagara-falls-couple-rainbow-bridge-crash-b2453302.html)....

What caused the crash?

The cause of the Rainbow Bridge blast remains something of a mystery, with investigators now exploring whether a mechanical failure in the car could be to blame.

Robert Restaino, the mayor of Niagara Falls (https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/niagara-falls), told The New York Times that the Bentley the couple was driving in was an older model and may have experienced some sort of mechanical glitch that caused it to suddenly accelerate as it approached the border checkpoint.

However, a spokesperson for the American arm of Bentley Motors told the paper that the automaker was yet to hear from investigators about the incident.

Whatever the cause, getting to the bottom of what happened could take time as the car was effectively incinerated in the fireball blast.

Again, if you are putting forth such explosive accusations, you must provide your source.

PUT UP OR STFU!!!!

notacon
12-08-2023, 01:44 PM
Narcissists usually are proud of their character, I’d be shocked if you weren’t.

And following posters into every thread and posting dated memes is definitely the behavior of a well-adjusted adult. :rofl:

Maybe if you stopped being such an insufferable shill who stalked posters with more realistic takes, then one might feel the need to be more contrite with you after an off-color joke. But no, so you reap what you sow. If you learn to mature in your discourse you will receive the same in kind. The ball is in your court

:rofl: You acting like a middle schooler dishing out childish playground taunts (and hiding behind the absurd 'it was only a joke' lame excuse) and then holding yourself out as some kind of credible judge of what it takes to be a "well-adjusted adult" is hilariously lacking in self awareness.

My observations of your disgusting posts stand as spot on accurate.

If you want to act like the forum Vivek Ramaswamy (https://chriscillizza.substack.com/p/vivek-ramaswamy-is-remarkably-hateable?utm_campaign=email-post&r=7jk34&utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email), that's your prerogative and your problem.

I'm not going to silently sit by and let you **** over and cynically use victims of tragedies and some of the worst human behavior just to make some lame points about something as trivial as football games.

Again, In any event, your character is the one being revealed....I'm proud of my own.

Chet
12-09-2023, 06:41 AM
:rofl: You acting like a middle schooler dishing out childish playground taunts (and hiding behind the absurd 'it was only a joke' lame excuse) and then holding yourself out as some kind of credible judge of what it takes to be a "well-adjusted adult" is hilariously lacking in self awareness.

My observations of your disgusting posts stand as spot on accurate.

If you want to act like the forum Vivek Ramaswamy (https://chriscillizza.substack.com/p/vivek-ramaswamy-is-remarkably-hateable?utm_campaign=email-post&r=7jk34&utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email), that's your prerogative and your problem.

I'm not going to silently sit by and let you **** over and cynically use victims of tragedies and some of the worst human behavior just to make some lame points about something as trivial as football games.

Again, In any event, your character is the one being revealed....I'm proud of my own.

Ring the bell or hit the life alert button and they’ll come change you

Chet
12-09-2023, 06:50 AM
I have already given my opinion of the Tyler Dunne piece (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/264515-He-McDermott-Problem?p=5065782&viewfull=1#post5065782). Concentrating on the devastating details that of his considerable shortcomings.

Of course, you have picked up on one of the least important details of a 20,000+ word article, the one that the lazy media has decided to highlight just because it involved using 9/11 and one McD readily apologized for (something that you have NOT done).

Sure looks like you are just another sheep following whatever meme the media wants you to pay attention to.
Of course I highlighted that one for the obvious reason:

All the other stuff (the meat, not the potatoes) is what I’ve been telling you for a couple years now. Go back and look at my criticisms of McDermott. They are all variants of what was outlined in the article.

You’ve had your head in the sand and were too busy whiteknighting like the shill that you are to realize what the rest of us could see.

Chet
12-09-2023, 06:58 AM
Unless you have some evidence that the driver was under the "influence of alcohol and possibly cocaine" ("cocaine"?!?!? really?!?!?!) (it being a 1/4 million dollar car is totally irreverent) or have any evidence that the dead driver was "irresponsibly driving" a "car at top speed" (as far as I have read the cause for driving that the sped is yet to be determined) this is more example of your questionable behavior.,

Put up or STFU!!!!!

My search for information has reported this several days after the tragedy (https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/niagara-falls-couple-rainbow-bridge-crash-b2453302.html)....

Again, if you are putting forth such explosive accusations, you must provide your source.

PUT UP OR STFU!!!!
Professional opinion from having responded to thousands of wrecks in my life as a paramedic/firefighter. What’s more plausible? A vague mechanical glitch that causes your car to go so fast that it hits warp speed and incinerates into a fireball, or—an affluent couple enjoying their upcoming holidays, getting sauced and maybe even a little cheesed and losing control of their vehicle?

How many people have you met who take their Bentleys, Aston Martins, or Ferraris for a nice ride at or below the speed limit? I’m from Miami, specifically the village of Pinecrest and those cars are ubiquitous here. There’s only two types of behaviors with those owners. Ones who go for adrenaline joyrides and those who keep them in the garage and never drive them.

Also, pretty funny that your source for the mechanical glitch is a political figure who no doubt was in the receiving end of several contributions from that couple.

Chet
12-09-2023, 07:05 AM
Goes hand in hand with everything you regard as gospel like Joe B. You only regard the word of access media, friends or paid fluffers

sukie
12-09-2023, 07:27 AM
Chet, down here I see Bentleys still primarily driven by older peeps. The Aston Zmartin driver along with the Bugatti Lambo crowd seem to be the lead footed types. Those cars scream fast where Bentley screams expensive over indulgence.

Chet
12-09-2023, 08:01 AM
Chet, down here I see Bentleys still primarily driven by older peeps. The Aston Zmartin driver along with the Bugatti Lambo crowd seem to be the lead footed types. Those cars scream fast where Bentley screams expensive over indulgence.
Mate most of the people I see driving those cars are middle-aged or older, save for the refs from Hialeah

notacon
12-09-2023, 12:22 PM
Professional opinion from having responded to thousands of wrecks in my life as a paramedic/firefighter. What’s more plausible? A vague mechanical glitch that causes your car to go so fast that it hits warp speed and incinerates into a fireball, or—an affluent couple enjoying their upcoming holidays, getting sauced and maybe even a little cheesed and losing control of their vehicle?

How many people have you met who take their Bentleys, Aston Martins, or Ferraris for a nice ride at or below the speed limit? I’m from Miami, specifically the village of Pinecrest and those cars are ubiquitous here. There’s only two types of behaviors with those owners. Ones who go for adrenaline joyrides and those who keep them in the garage and never drive them.

Also, pretty funny that your source for the mechanical glitch is a political figure who no doubt was in the receiving end of several contributions from that couple.

So, in other words you just made it up!!!. Since I do not trust your judgment in ANY way, shape or form, your rhetorical questions are easy answer as I do not respect smear artists.

I strongly suspect that you are also influenced by the sources that took this tragedy and immediately (and with no basis in any fact) went from car crash to FAKE terrorist attack with non-existent explosives in the car in a matter of hours (https://plus.thebulwark.com/p/anatomy-of-a-fake-attack). And when presented with the facts, STILL promoted their lies.

Just a few hours after I found ZERO evidence of your vicious smears (as you continue to do unabated with any evidence or decency) against a grieving family, The Buffalo News published this story late yesterday afternoon.

Probe of deadly Rainbow Bridge crash focuses on likelihood of mechanical failure

(https://buffalonews.com/news/local/probe-of-deadly-rainbow-bridge-crash-focuses-on-likelihood-of-mechanical-failure/article_ea4d0830-95ff-11ee-b27e-ebb892020ca8.html)

Niagara Falls police are focusing on mechanical failure as the most likely cause of a bizarre accident (https://buffalonews.com/hochul-vehicle-explosion-on-rainbow-bridge-does-not-appear-to-be-an-act-of-terrorism/article_afb5ea6a-6d20-59b0-9533-721db786c7c1.html) that killed two people on the Rainbow Bridge on Nov. 23.

And as they continue their investigation, Mayor Robert M. Restaino says police are preparing to obtain a subpoena against Bentley Motors, the company that manufactured the 2022 luxury car involved in the fiery crash that killed a couple from Grand Island.
Bentley officials have told police that they will not voluntarily provide information that was transmitted from the “black box” on the car that crashed and exploded on the bridge, Restaino told The Buffalo News on Friday.

“I was disappointed to learn today that Bentley has informed our Police Department that we will have to go to court in order to obtain the data from the black box,” Restaino said. “We’re going to have to subpoena that information. While I am disappointed, I supposed that in a catastrophic accident like this, the company wants to act in a cautious manner, because of the possibility of a lawsuit.”
Restaino added: “From everything police have determined so far, it looks likely that the accident was caused by mechanical failure.”

“Our thoughts remain with the family of the occupants of the car, and we are working with the authorities to help with their investigations. It would be inappropriate to comment further at this stage,” said Erin Bonner, a spokeswoman for Bentley USA.

Bonner added that there was a safety recall several years ago for a limited number of Bentleys that had problems with the accelerator pedal, but those vehicles were cars on which the driver sits on the right side, and the recall did not include the vehicle involved in the Rainbow Bridge accident.

Restaino said police have found no reason to believe that Kurt Villani recklessly or intentionally drove his Bentley at such a high rate of speed that the car went airborne over an 8-foot fence and exploded near inspection booths on the American side of the bridge.

….snip…

Video footage of the accident showed the Bentley speeding toward the bridge at an extremely high rate of speed, striking a concrete median and being launched into the air, police said. The vehicle then exploded near an inspection booth.

It’s possible that the car was moving at close to 100 miles per hour, said Vincent A. Ettari, a civil engineer from Long Island who serves as an expert witness on road design in accident cases.

Ettari, who said he has watched the videotape of the crash 10 times, said he believes a mechanical problem caused the Bentley to speed out of control.

He also said, based on the video evidence, that it appears that Villani slammed on the brakes in an effort to slow the car.

“You’ve got a driver in his 50s with no record of reckless driving,” said Ettari, who also spoke to the New York Times about the crash. “There was a dark-colored vapor coming from the car as it became airborne. It appears to me that the driver slammed on the brakes, and the brakes just burned up … disintegrated.”

…snip…

As police continue their investigation, they are hampered by the extreme damage to the car caused when it exploded and crashed, Restaino said.

“It was just a very sad scene of devastation at the crash site,” he said.

Yeah. It IS more plausible that a "mechanical glitch" caused this accident and NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER of "an affluent couple enjoying their upcoming holidays, getting sauced and maybe even a little cheesed and losing control of their vehicle"

None. Zero. Nada. Ziltch. Except in your warped, perverse, repulsive mindset.

You are pimping is a SMEAR, plain and simple.

These are the people that you recklessly denigrate....may they rest in peace (something you repugnantly will not contemplate)....

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/buffalonews.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/7/0f/70fa4a61-4030-574a-9a2b-46c907fc9726/65685ddd4277c.image.jpg?resize=211%2C300

Kurt Villani

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/buffalonews.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/8/b2/8b2eba61-0d17-5a32-80c6-a4606c5719c4/65685ddb98454.image.jpg?resize=400%2C595

Monica Villani

You better hope that the family does not read this site because (although I am not a lawyer) I would suspect that your smearing would be a good basis for a defamation law suit.

At the very least, if any of the Villani family or friends saw your vicious, unfounded attacks, they would be enraged at the lack of civility or respect of the dead...good people who you have zero knowledge about but choose to defame in order to make some lame points about something as inconsequential as football.

You seem eager to compare your disgusting pubic (yes, this site can be seen by anyone on the internet) attacks to what McDermott said 4 years ago in a closed and private team meeting. What is glaringly obvious is the difference between the two of you concerning the aftermath of said ill-advised comments.

McDermott immediately acted like a man and apologized to the whole team the same day. When the private comments were made public four years later, he once again, immediately manned up and apologized again and said he regretted what he said.

What did you do after starting a thread that was SO OFFENSIVE that it was 100% DELETED by the Admins....something that is rarely done. You not only REFUSED to apologize you then doubled, tripled and now QUADRUPED the uncivilized comments (trivializing wife beating and the accusation of an assault on a pregnant woman) with this latest VICIOUS SMEAR by FALSELY (with literally ZERO evidence) accusing the Villani's of being drunks, cocaine users and a reckless driver.

I certainly know which of the two men's (well...one man and one boy) character I respect and which one does not deserve the benefit of the doubt or any shred of respect.

Go ahead and wallow in your vicious smear job. I'm done residing in the gutter you so seemingly enjoy.

As George Bernard Shaw's famous quote is appropriate...."Never wrestle with a pig because you'll both get dirty and the pig likes it".

Chet
12-09-2023, 12:30 PM
So, in other words you just made it up!!!. Since I do not trust your judgment in ANY way, shape or form, your rhetorical questions are easy answer as I do not respect smear artists.

I strongly suspect that you are also influenced by the sources that took this tragedy and immediately (and with no basis in any fact) went from car crash to FAKE terrorist attack with non-existent explosives in the car in a matter of hours (https://plus.thebulwark.com/p/anatomy-of-a-fake-attack). And when presented with the facts, STILL promoted their lies.

Just a few hours after I found ZERO evidence of your vicious smears (as you continue to do unabated with any evidence or decency) against a grieving family, The Buffalo News published this story late yesterday afternoon.

Probe of deadly Rainbow Bridge crash focuses on likelihood of mechanical failure

(https://buffalonews.com/news/local/probe-of-deadly-rainbow-bridge-crash-focuses-on-likelihood-of-mechanical-failure/article_ea4d0830-95ff-11ee-b27e-ebb892020ca8.html)

Yeah. It IS more plausible that a "mechanical glitch" caused this accident and NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER of "an affluent couple enjoying their upcoming holidays, getting sauced and maybe even a little cheesed and losing control of their vehicle"

None. Zero. Nada. Ziltch. Except in your warped, perverse, repulsive mindset.

You are pimping is a SMEAR, plain and simple.

These are the people that you recklessly denigrate....may they rest in peace (something you repugnantly will not contemplate)....

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/buffalonews.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/7/0f/70fa4a61-4030-574a-9a2b-46c907fc9726/65685ddd4277c.image.jpg?resize=211%2C300

Kurt Villani

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/buffalonews.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/8/b2/8b2eba61-0d17-5a32-80c6-a4606c5719c4/65685ddb98454.image.jpg?resize=400%2C595

Monica Villani

You better hope that the family does not read this site because (although I am not a lawyer) I would suspect that your smearing would be a good basis for a defamation law suit.

At the very least, if any of the Villani family or friends saw your vicious, unfounded attacks, they would be enraged at the lack of civility or respect of the dead...good people who you have zero knowledge about but choose to defame in order to make some lame points about something as inconsequential as football.

You seem eager to compare your disgusting pubic (yes, this site can be seen by anyone on the internet) attacks to what McDermott said 4 years ago in a closed and private team meeting. What is glaringly obvious is the difference between the two of you concerning the aftermath of said ill-advised comments.

McDermott immediately acted like a man and apologized to the whole team the same day. When the private comments were made public four years later, he once again, immediately manned up and apologized again and said he regretted what he said.

What did you do after starting a thread that was SO OFFENSIVE that it was 100% DELETED by the Admins....something that is rarely done. You not only REFUSED to apologize you then doubled, tripled and now QUADRUPED the uncivilized comments (trivializing wife beating and the accusation of an assault on a pregnant woman) with this latest VICIOUS SMEAR by FALSELY (with literally ZERO evidence) accusing the Villani's of being drunks, cocaine users and a reckless driver.

I certainly know which of the two men's (well...one man and one boy) character I respect and which one does not deserve the benefit of the doubt or any shred of respect.

Go ahead and wallow in your vicious smear job. I'm done residing in the gutter you so seemingly enjoy.

As George Bernard Shaw's famous quote is appropriate...."Never wrestle with a pig because you'll both get dirty and the pig likes it".
Ooof, what a botched nose job on Monica. To be fair she probably had it done to correct a deviated septum

notacon
12-09-2023, 03:12 PM
Ooof, what a botched nose job on Monica. To be fair she probably had it done to correct a deviated septum
"Never wrestle with a pig because you'll both get dirty and the pig likes it".

ParanoidAndroid
12-09-2023, 03:18 PM
Man, someone needs to lock this up and put these children in time out.

imbondz
12-10-2023, 01:39 PM
This thread took a turn. lol