• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Alleged victim in Von Miller case now claims there was no assault

The alleged victim in the felony assault case against Bills linebacker Von Miller has apparently recanted her contentions.
    Via WFAA, the alleged victim texted, “[COLOR=var(--color-primary-text)]No one assaulted anyone. This insane. And sad.”[/COLOR]
    Miller faces a felony charge of assaulting a pregnant person earlier this week in Dallas. Earlier in the day, details emerged regarding the alleged incident.
    Via Alaina Getzenberg of ESPN.com, the [COLOR=var(--color-primary-text)]affidavit supporting the arrest warrant shows that an argument began on Wednesday morning, at roughly 10:40 a.m. local time. It started, per the affidavit, over the travel plans of the alleged victim.[/COLOR]

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • cas22
    • Jul 2005

Re: Alleged victim in Von Miller case now claims there was no assault

bull**** you don't have a warrant out for you unless someone filed a complaint, plus there was a warrant issued and he turned himself in...

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by cas22 View Post
      bull**** you don't have a warrant out for you unless someone filed a complaint, plus there was a warrant issued and he turned himself in...
      Right. But he ponied up the cash and the lawyers already had the papers drawn up.

Comment

• cas22
        • Jul 2005

he is out on bond, she has already turned in photos of bruises and marks on her neck. von is done which is the best thing for the bills if the nfl suspends him.

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

So what's new with Von?

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• imbondz
            Democrats are people too
            • Jan 2003

I believe Von!
            My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• sukie
              Seriously?
              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by imbondz View Post
              I believe Von!
              Has Von even said anything other than yes your honor, no your honor & do you take Visa?

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by imbondz View Post
                I believe Von!
                I believe the police affidavit.

Comment

• Chet
                  Allenhu Joshbar
                  • Feb 2017

It’s the first time he’s showed some fight all season

Comment

• Woodman
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Chet View Post
                    So will he be sacked?

Comment

• notacon
                      • Aug 2012

WOW.

So now, on top of disgustingly using images from a deadly car crash in order to smear a football coach, and trivializing wife beating by likening it to losing some football games, NOW you are LITERALLY LIONIZING (being accused) of assaulting a pregnant woman as a positive trait.

I mean, this is undeniably the latest example of a repulsive series of a blatant sociapathic mindset.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Once she reported it, it will be up to the police if they want to present the evidence to the DA and then if the DA wants to proceed with filing charges.

Harder case when you don't have a cooperating witness but if there is enough physical and forensic evidence, it can still be brought to trial.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                          WOW.

So now, on top of disgustingly using images from a deadly car crash in order to smear a football coach, and trivializing wife beating by likening it to losing some football games, NOW you are LITERALLY LIONIZING (being accused) of assaulting a pregnant woman as a positive trait.

I mean, this is undeniably the latest example of a repulsive series of a blatant sociapathic mindset.
                          Dude
                          I agree with many of your bills takes, but your continued attacks on Chet’s choice of words (Albeit tasteless) scream of fake, righteous indignation because you disagree with his Bills takes
                          I came.
                          I saw.
                          I conquered.

Comment

• Chet
                            Allenhu Joshbar
                            • Feb 2017

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                            WOW.

Nobody’s buying your virtue signaling. Stop.

Comment

• acehole
                              • Jan 2006

Nobody’s buying your virtue signaling. Stop.
                              I love that he chatgtp's his posts and that has to have words translated. I just hear c3po trying to fit in with the regular guys.

What a clinic in narcissism (Selfishness and self centereness in a person who needs approval because of low self esteem).

It doesn't end. Very entertaining.
                              Hated by the stupid..
                              Loved by their moms.

Comment

Working...
                              X