X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Speak to Brady More, Josh!

#SiriusXM #NFL #FootballHear more from SiriusXM on our app! Click here for your trial subscription: https://siriusxm.com/yt/freetrialSubscribe to the SiriusX...

• kscdogbillsfan1221
    • Nov 2007

Re: Speak to Brady More, Josh!

Brady has the ‘benefit’ (for the lack of a better word) of having to be conservative because he was nowhere near as gifted as josh. Josh’s biggest blessing is sometimes his biggest curse
    I came.
    I saw.
    I conquered.

Comment

• sahlensguy
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post
      Brady has the ‘benefit’ (for the lack of a better word) of having to be conservative because he was nowhere near as gifted as josh. Josh’s biggest blessing is sometimes his biggest curse
      Yeah but without Josh's biggest blessing, Josh wouldn't be half the QB Brady was in his worst season.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Being conservative and being smart aren't the same thing. Exhibit 1 = Sean McDermott.

Brady is talking about being smart, not conservative.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• notacon
          • Aug 2012

Tom Brady is 100% spot on.

Josh IS like a rebelling teenager who thinks he can do anything he wants, is going to live forever, ignores consequences for his recklessness and refuses (too many times) to listen to what he is being told by those around him only trying to enure he, and the team succeeds.

If Josh played only 10% as smart as Tom Brady did, he probably would have won a couple of Super Bowls by now.

Which is why I believe the silly talk that "(Josh Allen will) never win a Super Bowl, at least not as a Bill" and that the "It’s over. The (Super Bowl) window isn’t just closed. It’s slammed shut and boarded up." is such complete horse****.

Humans have the capacity to learn and grow. When the GOAT tries to help you by giving you sage advice to your face, eventually it has to sink in.

Comment

• acehole
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by notacon View Post
            Tom Brady is 100% spot on.

Josh IS like a rebelling teenager who thinks he can do anything he wants, is going to live forever, ignores consequences for his recklessness and refuses (too many times) to listen to what he is being told by those around him only trying to enure he, and the team succeeds.

If Josh played only 10% as smart as Tom Brady did, he probably would have won a couple of Super Bowls by now.

Which is why I believe the silly talk that "(Josh Allen will) never win a Super Bowl, at least not as a Bill" and that the "It’s over. The (Super Bowl) window isn’t just closed. It’s slammed shut and boarded up." is such complete horse****.

Humans have the capacity to learn and grow. When the GOAT tries to help you by giving you sage advice to your face, eventually it has to sink in.
            Just lol.
            Hated by the stupid..
            Loved by their moms.

Comment

Working...
            X