• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Leonard Fournette: I’m up to speed, waiting for my opportunity with Bills

The Bills fired offensive coordinator Ken Dorsey a few weeks ago and Ty Johnson has seen more playing time behind James Cook and Latavius Murray in the two games since Joe Brady became the interim coordinator. Fournette said that he thinks he’s helping the team with his practice work, which helps as he’s otherwise “just trying to make the best of” not being in the lineup despite feeling good to go.

“I’m comfortable, up to speed,” Fournette said, via Jay Skurski of the Buffalo News. “I’m ready, man. Just waiting on my opportunity. Of course, my first time really being in this position, so you know, I have my days. I think it’s humbling me, testing me, my faith and everything, but I’m getting better.”

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • Mad Max
    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
    • Mar 2003

Re: Leonard Fournette: I’m up to speed, waiting for my opportunity with Bills

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
    The Bills fired offensive coordinator Ken Dorsey a few weeks ago and Ty Johnson has seen more playing time behind James Cook and Latavius Murray in the two games since Joe Brady became the interim coordinator. Fournette said that he thinks he’s helping the team with his practice work, which helps as he’s otherwise “just trying to make the best of” not being in the lineup despite feeling good to go.

“I’m comfortable, up to speed,” Fournette said, via Jay Skurski of the Buffalo News. “I’m ready, man. Just waiting on my opportunity. Of course, my first time really being in this position, so you know, I have my days. I think it’s humbling me, testing me, my faith and everything, but I’m getting better.”

I could be wrong but with the way Johnson is playing I Think it may take an injury for Fournette to see the field.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
      I could be wrong but with the way Johnson is playing I Think it may take an injury for Fournette to see the field.
      You’re not wrong at all
      I came.
      I saw.
      I conquered.

Comment

• Ed
        Dude
        • Sep 2002

Agreed. I really like what we've seen from Ty Johnson and he plays STs. I don't see Fournette bringing any improvement to the RB3 position, but at least we have some depth heading into the final stretch.

Comment

• cas22
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
          Also he could take Murrys place, gonna come down to special teams, Fournette is the total package, very good out of the back field, I wonder
          if it comes down to pass blocking? Y'all gonna laugh at me but this week's game I'd sit Cook and play Fournette,b
          Cook will have a hard time against KCs defense.

Comment

• Thurmal
            • Oct 2005

Sorry, Lenny, but he McDermott Way involves making new players sit on the bench (or at home) for at least a few months before you get any playing time. Allowing a Super Bowl champion RB with a knack for coming up big in huge games to play after only having signed three weeks ago is way too risky.
            "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

I'm calling it now...

Fournette will never play a down as a Buffalo Bill.

Comment

• Mahdi
                • Mar 2004

I Hope he plays… Chiefs don’t like tackling Fournette much…

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Mahdi View Post
                  I Hope he plays… Chiefs don’t like tackling Fournette much…

https://youtu.be/yq1SJHt-0Ww?si=2Shh6VYe3p_mhXBq
                  He does present a problem for them doesn't he.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

Working...
                  X