PDA

View Full Version : NFL will become “very global” with more international games

Woodman
12-06-2023, 08:21 AM
The NFL played three games in England and two in Germany this season. But if five games a year outside the United States seems like a lot, Roger Goodell says just wait.

Goodell believes the NFL can become a global league, with U.S.-based franchises playing all over the world.

“I am convinced that this game is going to be a global sport,” Goodell said, via the Associated Press. “We could’ve sold over our two games in Germany 4.5 million tickets. They sold out in minutes. And it’s literally the same with the U.K. I think you’re going to see a very global NFL (https://www.nfl.com/news/commissioner-goodell-believes-football-will-become-global-sport-in-5-to-10-years), not necessarily with franchises, but maybe like have one playing games on a global basis. And I see that happening in the next five to 10 years.”

The NFL remains invested in England and Germany, also plans to return to Mexico, and may soon play games in Brazil and Spain.

“We’re really excited about that,” Goodell said. “I don’t see that as much as expanding the number of franchises as I do expanding the opportunity for people to really just enjoy the game.”

Goodell- NFL will become "very global" with more international games over next 5-10 years - NBC Sports (https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/goodell-nfl-will-become-very-global-with-more-international-games-over-next-5-10-years)

Woodman
12-06-2023, 09:05 AM
I hate these games !!

Forward_Lateral
12-06-2023, 10:56 AM
I could see a future where the NFL has a European conference

Mad Max
12-06-2023, 11:44 AM
The more the merrier.

just the next time we go get there early would you?!

OpIv37
12-06-2023, 12:16 PM

I can't see it happening. The time zone difference makes it too difficult for travel and even just for fans to watch games. More importantly, I don't think the interest is there. It's one thing when it's a spectacle and they may never do a Germany game again. What happens if they put a team in Munich and the team is 0-7 at Halloween?

Canadians have made it clear that they want the NFL on our side of the border so it doesn't compete with the NFL. The only international location that makes sense for regular games is Mexico.

And honestly, though, I just don't know if the interest is there internationally. I don't have numbers or anything to back this up, but it seems to me like most of the world views American football the way we view soccer and cricket. They just don't care.

Forward_Lateral
12-06-2023, 01:03 PM
I can't see it happening. The time zone difference makes it too difficult for travel and even just for fans to watch games. More importantly, I don't think the interest is there. It's one thing when it's a spectacle and they may never do a Germany game again. What happens if they put a team in Munich and the team is 0-7 at Halloween?

Canadians have made it clear that they want the NFL on our side of the border so it doesn't compete with the NFL. The only international location that makes sense for regular games is Mexico.

And honestly, though, I just don't know if the interest is there internationally. I don't have numbers or anything to back this up, but it seems to me like most of the world views American football the way we view soccer and cricket. They just don't care.
I should've said division, not conference.

I think they'd have more than enough interest for 2 England teams and 2 German teams.

The only question would be, does the NFL expand there or do current teams ala Jax, move there?

If you had a division it would make travel much more easy on teams. Teams would have to make a 2-3 game road trip there.

Canada is much different. Remember, we have the CFL, and CFL fans are very passionate and do not support an NFL team coming into their city and possibly killing their team. Germany and England don't have any type of professional football.

Mr. Pink
12-06-2023, 03:26 PM
I'm shocked the NFLPA hasn't stepped in on this and demanded more pay/benefits for players to continue to go overseas and the loss of revenue for the teams themselves by losing a home game or just said we don't want our players to have to deal with the travel demands of lengthy flights, jetlag and fatigue - then trying to play a physical grueling football game with that.

There's zero chance there will be teams who call London, or other European cities, home as travel for those players will be grueling. Even if you had 4 teams in Europe where you could get them to play each other 6 times a piece during the year, they'd have 11 other games that they'd be playing in the US. You'd have to schedule all 11 of those games basically in a row so players/coaches aren't going from Germany on a Sunday night to the US to play on Thursday to then to England for a game the following Sunday - just an example. Which then means these players don't see their family for 6, 7, 11 or 12 consecutive weeks...depending on bye week and where their family decides to live.

Then lets think of playoffs. Say a team in London gets home field, you're now having a US team have to travel over to Europe to play in a Conference Championship game?

Bill Cody
12-06-2023, 03:41 PM
The outside US stuff blows. Example 1,000,000 of the unquenchable greed of the NFL.

Bill Cody
12-06-2023, 03:42 PM
I should've said division, not conference.

I think they'd have more than enough interest for 2 England teams and 2 German teams.

The only question would be, does the NFL expand there or do current teams ala Jax, move there?

If you had a division it would make travel much more easy on teams. Teams would have to make a 2-3 game road trip there.

Canada is much different. Remember, we have the CFL, and CFL fans are very passionate and do not support an NFL team coming into their city and possibly killing their team. Germany and England don't have any type of professional football.

No travel. Ever. If the NFL wants a league over there let them form one. I hope they do and I hope it fails spectacularly.

Mace
12-06-2023, 05:46 PM
If Europe could support a league, they'd have one.

But....I can see the unquenchable greed (nice, Cody), driving them to force it.

The simple answer would be a European league and a singular "global championship"....but again, Europe doesn't bend over backward to support American football, it's a novelty that's fun for a day, but every week ? Hasn't happened.

One critical fiasco, unlikely but possible, and you lose an NFL franchise in transit.....even losing a bad franchise, it's a pricey irreplaceable asset for an owner.

Unless he and the league are just that greedy and figure it minimal inconvenience. How many times have the Dallas Cowboys played in Europe ? Once, in 2014. Marquee team, yeah ?

No, stop it already.

DraftBoy
12-06-2023, 06:25 PM
I have zero issue with growing the game. Hell they probably need to given the current fall off in youth football participation domestically.

OpIv37
12-06-2023, 06:49 PM
I have zero issue with growing the game. Hell they probably need to given the current fall off in youth football participation domestically.

But it won’t. Even if you somehow got youth football started in Europe, they’d never be good enough to compete with Americans because their best athletes won’t be playing football. It’s the same reason no American has ever been successful in European soccer leagues.

The NFL is a business so you can’t blame them for trying to find new markets. But they are ****ing over the players and fans chasing a market that just isn’t there.

DraftBoy
12-06-2023, 07:05 PM
But it won’t. Even if you somehow got youth football started in Europe, they’d never be good enough to compete with Americans because their best athletes won’t be playing football. It’s the same reason no American has ever been successful in European soccer leagues.

The NFL is a business so you can’t blame them for trying to find new markets. But they are ****ing over the players and fans chasing a market that just isn’t there.

There are a lot of Americans who have both been and are currently successful in European soccer leagues.

The players are getting screwed for sure and they need to be better compensated. The fans aren’t a factor.

Ford Pinto
12-06-2023, 07:56 PM

I can see that also. US based teams would play in Europe for 2 straight weeks.

OpIv37
12-06-2023, 09:02 PM
There are a lot of Americans who have both been and are currently successful in European soccer leagues.

The players are getting screwed for sure and they need to be better compensated. The fans aren’t a factor.
The fans are the only reason they make any money. If no one is watching, the advertisers pull out and the money goes away. And believe me, no one on the west coast is watching games from Germany at 6 am.

Thurmal
12-06-2023, 09:30 PM
The NBA did this with China and sold their soul in the process. Another eff-you to the fans from Capt. Roger.

Mr. Pink
12-06-2023, 10:43 PM

Growing the game won't solve that.

People aren't letting their kids play the game because of how devastating and catastrophic the game of football can be. CTE being a major concern.

Buffalogic
12-07-2023, 03:14 AM
No travel. Ever. If the NFL wants a league over there let them form one. I hope they do and I hope it fails spectacularly.
They did already and it has. It was called NFL Europe. It stopped in 2007 after bleeding too much money. Some notable players played there, I think Kurt Warner and Vinatieri.

One year I got a Christmas gift as a child and it was an Amsterdam Admirals jersey (lol). I didn’t ask for it but it always led to interesting conversation whenever I wore it. Like, “what the hell jersery is that you are wearing”.

NFL probably doesn’t want to recreate that formula because that league lacked star power. This is troubling because it probably means they want to keep having more and more and more international games which everyone in America hates the idea of for obvious reasons.

DraftBoy
12-07-2023, 04:54 AM
The fans are the only reason they make any money. If no one is watching, the advertisers pull out and the money goes away. And believe me, no one on the west coast is watching games from Germany at 6 am.

The fans aren’t leaving over global expansion. The NFL just set record high viewership this year. You’re not even making sense at this point.

DraftBoy
12-07-2023, 04:54 AM
Growing the game won't solve that.

People aren't letting their kids play the game because of how devastating and catastrophic the game of football can be. CTE being a major concern.

Not saying it would solve it, but it would help a little bit. I would be extremely hesistant if my son said he wanted to play football.

Forward_Lateral
12-07-2023, 06:18 AM
Some interesting counter points in this thread.

1.) The NFL should probably worry about coming up with solutions to help prevent the amount of concussions and other severe long term injuries caused by the impact of collisions in today's NFL. What those solutions could be, I have no idea, but I'm sure there are people much smarter than me that have plenty of ideas. They should focus more on this, and less on "expanding" their brand.

2.) I thought the players already got compensated for travel to Europe. Shame on the NFL

Bill Cody
12-07-2023, 10:32 AM
The fans aren’t leaving over global expansion. The NFL just set record high viewership this year. You’re not even making sense at this point.

I don't care enough to research this but feel free to do so- what kind of ratings are these games in Europe getting? My guess is not great because of the weird start times. Over there the NFL is a novelty like the circus coming to town. The issue isn't fans leaving over this, that's not OP's point. The question is how much additional revenue are the overseas games generating? Because the cost to fly two teams over there and house them for a week isn't trivial. I hope the whole experiment fails because it sucks.

Mr. Pink
12-07-2023, 01:08 PM
Not saying it would solve it, but it would help a little bit. I would be extremely hesistant if my son said he wanted to play football.

So see, you as a parent, understand the reason why youth football numbers are down.

Putting more games, or even teams, in Europe won't change the perception against the game.

And honestly, I don't think there's anything the league can do to change it. Football is inherently a violent game.

DraftBoy
12-07-2023, 02:03 PM
I don't care enough to research this but feel free to do so- what kind of ratings are these games in Europe getting? My guess is not great because of the weird start times. Over there the NFL is a novelty like the circus coming to town. The issue isn't fans leaving over this, that's not OP's point. The question is how much additional revenue are the overseas games generating? Because the cost to fly two teams over there and house them for a week isn't trivial. I hope the whole experiment fails because it sucks.

The 2022 Germany game got 8.2 million viewers globally, 5.8 million in the U.S. which makes the most watched international game at that point. Also generated $70.2 million euros in economic impact per the impact study.

The ratings for international games are up an additional 13% this year per SBJ.

Forward_Lateral
12-07-2023, 02:33 PM
The 2022 Germany game got 8.2 million viewers globally, 5.8 million in the U.S. which makes the most watched international game at that point. Also generated $70.2 million euros in economic impact per the impact study.

I'd wager most of this has to do with it being the only game on at 9am EST.

I love it, except when the Bills play.

Bill Cody
12-07-2023, 02:52 PM

Ok so the average NFL game has about 17m viewers. So that's about a third of the US audience and less than half worldwide for the Germany game you reference which means these games are a net loss. The economic impact in Europe might be something you care about but the average fan 1000% does not and it isn't how the NFL makes money.

By and large almost no US fan is seeing a benefit to these games. Your team is getting exhausted by the trip and may not perform well. The start times suck. The players do not want to do this for those reasons and more. The only people benefitting are the league and the owners and even that is hypothetical at this point. Whoop te do.

DraftBoy
12-07-2023, 02:53 PM
I'd wager most of this has to do with it being the only game on at 9am EST.

I love it, except when the Bills play.

Also probably depressed by half the country still being asleep.

Novacane
12-07-2023, 02:53 PM
It's getting to the point for me that Europe can have the NFL.

DraftBoy
12-07-2023, 02:55 PM
Ok so the average NFL game has about 17m viewers. So that's about a third of the US audience and less than half worldwide for the Germany game you reference which means these games are a net loss. The economic impact in Europe might be something you care about but the average fan 1000% does not and it isn't how the NFL makes money.

By and large almost no US fan is seeing a benefit to these games. Your team is getting exhausted by the trip and may not perform well. The start times suck. The players do not want to do this for those reasons and more. The only people benefitting are the league and the owners. Whoop te do.

Who gives a **** if the US fan gets a benefit or not. They have no relevance to the conversation nor should they even be considered in this decision.

The player should be given more compensation, no question.

Bill Cody
12-07-2023, 03:24 PM
Who gives a **** if the US fan gets a benefit or not. They have no relevance to the conversation nor should they even be considered in this decision.

The player should be given more compensation, no question.

LOL

I give a ****. Most fans give a ****. Not many want to watch an NFL game at 9 am on a Sunday. I'm making pancakes around then.

And ultimately it's the fans that pay all the bills. The US fans. What a dumbass thing to say.

DraftBoy
12-07-2023, 03:36 PM
LOL

I give a ****. Most fans give a ****. Not many want to watch an NFL game at 9 am on a Sunday. I'm making pancakes around then.

And ultimately it's the fans that pay all the bills. The US fans. What a dumbass thing to say.

And you think your opinion or most fans opinion matter why exactly? You’re not going to stop watching due to international games, you’re not going to stop buying merch or tickets.

The league knows it has the US fan locked in, what they want or choose to express their displeasure about goes into the same suggestion box as the grass field demands, and making the officials full-time.

So if you want to give a **** about the US fan being ignored then that’s your right, but the NFL has made it clear they don’t care about what the fans think for decades.

Historian
12-08-2023, 06:23 AM
The NFL is already over-saturated, between the Thursday Prime, The Peacock crap, the Mon, the Sun night, and so on, and so on.

At some point there will probably be football on every night of the week from August to January, and they still don't know what constitutes a catch.

Once gambling was legalized, it was all over for me.

Forward_Lateral
12-08-2023, 07:02 AM
The NFL is already over-saturated, between the Thursday Prime, The Peacock crap, the Mon, the Sun night, and so on, and so on.

At some point there will probably be football on every night of the week from August to January, and they still don't know what constitutes a catch.

I'm actually shocked that the every day of the week thing hasn't happened yet.

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-08-2023, 09:53 AM
they almost tried that during 2020

Jimkelly12203
12-08-2023, 10:01 AM

100%. I don't gamble except in cigar smoke and whiskey filled rooms with my pals playing poker. Throw in $50 each and just make fun of one another for a few tournaments.
I don't bet sports and i never will.

So i didn't see this coming. But to say that legal betting on the NFL has corrupted the league would be an understatement.

Sometimes i think we're better off just watching WWE wrestling. It feels more real than this version of the NFL.

It is a TRAVESTY! You have prop bets at half time with literally billions of dollars on the line.

how hard is it to corrupt an underpaid NFL official in that environment?

NOT VERY HARD!

And to a keen eye... Hell to any eye, the results show.

Bill Cody
12-08-2023, 11:00 AM
And you think your opinion or most fans opinion matter why exactly? You’re not going to stop watching due to international games, you’re not going to stop buying merch or tickets.

The league knows it has the US fan locked in, what they want or choose to express their displeasure about goes into the same suggestion box as the grass field demands, and making the officials full-time.

So if you want to give a **** about the US fan being ignored then that’s your right, but the NFL has made it clear they don’t care about what the fans think for decades.

I'm just saying it may not work AND THE FANS GET TO DECIDE THIS BASED ON THE NUMBER WHO WATCH THESE EARLY AM GAMES. If this is a money loser for the NFL (and as of now it is based on half the usual audience for the international games) then eventually the NFL will pull the plug. Right now the US games are subsidizing the loss leader. The NFL is making a calculated investment that may or may not work. So we'll see.

OpIv37
12-08-2023, 12:30 PM

Logistically it won't work.

Currently, the shortest turnaround between games is Sunday to Thursday. The NFLPA won't give on any less time between games than that, and they shouldn't. The game is too brutal on the body and there will be too many injuries if that happens. Wednesday games would be impossible to schedule.

On top of that, roughly 2/3 of the NFL season overlaps with college, and they aren't going to try to compete with college on Saturdays. There's no reason to when they already have Sunday with no other competition in terms of football. In the past, they've done games on Saturdays in mid-late December after college ends. I could see that happening again.

But Tuesdays and Wednesdays are just logistically too difficult.

Mr. Pink
12-08-2023, 01:05 PM

I don't go back as far as you do when it comes to the game and the gambling aspect, but I do know that the Jets were huge underdogs against the Colts in Super Bowl III. So wasn't gambling always a thing in football? Or was it not as magnified as a thing back 50 years ago?

Serious question.

Bill Cody
12-08-2023, 02:27 PM
I don't go back as far as you do when it comes to the game and the gambling aspect, but I do know that the Jets were huge underdogs against the Colts in Super Bowl III. So wasn't gambling always a thing in football? Or was it not as magnified as a thing back 50 years ago?

Serious question.

It's legal now in most states. In 1968 it was legal in 0 states. So people used bookies back then but making it legal dramatically increases the audience

Historian
12-11-2023, 08:05 PM

Serious question.

I think it goes back to the 1919 World Series, Pink, but this I can tell you from a historical perspective:

The gambling aspect was taken so seriously by the NFL, that five months after winning the Super Bowl, Namath took a suspension, simply because he owned a piece of a restaurant that gamblers "supposedly" hung out in.

If you're on Twitter, add Jumbo Elliott as a friend. Cool guy, smart guy.

He tweeted earlier this year, that when he played for the Giants, Rozelle, and then Tagliabue used to send FBI agents to every training camp to give a presentation on illegal gambling, etc.

As a potential HOFer, he cannot believe the way the NFL (as well as NHL and NBA) have embraced not only gambling, but the city of Las Vegas itself.
People like you and I aren't going to waste money on this stuff, but every time I'm at my nephew's house, all I see are he and his friends making these bets the entire day....and on the silliest stuff, like Passing yards, Total punts, etc, etc.

I think it's dangerous, as they do it on their phones in between texts.

OpIv37
12-11-2023, 08:57 PM
100%. I don't gamble except in cigar smoke and whiskey filled rooms with my pals playing poker. Throw in $50 each and just make fun of one another for a few tournaments.
I don't bet sports and i never will.

So i didn't see this coming. But to say that legal betting on the NFL has corrupted the league would be an understatement.

Sometimes i think we're better off just watching WWE wrestling. It feels more real than this version of the NFL.

It is a TRAVESTY! You have prop bets at half time with literally billions of dollars on the line.

how hard is it to corrupt an underpaid NFL official in that environment?

NOT VERY HARD!

And to a keen eye... Hell to any eye, the results show.
Underpaid? They average $205k per year and it’s not even a full time gig.

Woodman
12-14-2023, 12:24 PM
Report- Bears were only team to vote against increase in international games - NBC Sports (https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/report-bears-were-only-team-to-vote-against-increase-in-international-games)

The NFL’s owners voted this week to play eight games a year outside the United States, starting in 2025. But one owner spoke against the measure.
Bears owner George McCaskey was the lone dissenting voice in a 31-1 vote, according to Jonathan Jones of CBS.
McCaskey isn’t opposed to playing international games, but he does think teams should be able to protect their best home games to be played in their own stadiums. McCaskey noted that Bears fans wouldn’t want to miss a rare chance to see a star quarterback play in Chicago because that game was being played in Sao Paolo or Madrid or London.

DetoxTent
12-14-2023, 12:37 PM

100%. Except I saw it coming from a mile away. Legalized gambling has turned the NFL into the WWE. The games are all fixed now.

OpIv37
12-14-2023, 12:43 PM
Report- Bears were only team to vote against increase in international games - NBC Sports (https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/report-bears-were-only-team-to-vote-against-increase-in-international-games)

The NFL’s owners voted this week to play eight games a year outside the United States, starting in 2025. But one owner spoke against the measure.
Bears owner George McCaskey was the lone dissenting voice in a 31-1 vote, according to Jonathan Jones of CBS.
McCaskey isn’t opposed to playing international games, but he does think teams should be able to protect their best home games to be played in their own stadiums. McCaskey noted that Bears fans wouldn’t want to miss a rare chance to see a star quarterback play in Chicago because that game was being played in Sao Paolo or Madrid or London.

Here's a thought: We currently have a 17 game schedule. In a given season, half the teams get 9 home games (assuming no international games), the other half only get 8.

What if they really ramp up the international schedule and each team has to play one neutral site game a year?

Please understand that this is PURE SPECULATION on my part and I haven't seen or read anything to suggest the NFL is actually considering this. But if they are truly interested in becoming "very global," it would make sense to use that 17th game for an international game at a neutral site for every team.

Forward_Lateral
12-14-2023, 12:51 PM
Christ, Brazil now?

A borderline 3rd world country that is also the most unsafe place to travel to in the world?

OpIv37
12-14-2023, 01:17 PM
Christ, Brazil now?

A borderline 3rd world country that is also the most unsafe place to travel to in the world?

UFC has big events there with American fighters all the time. It’s safe if you give enough money to the right people.

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-15-2023, 08:48 AM
Christ, Brazil now?

the nfl would put a game in Gaza or Ukraine today if it would 'expand the game' or make them more money

Chet
12-15-2023, 09:23 AM
the nfl would put a game in Gaza or Ukraine today if it would 'expand the game' or make them more money
lol

I'm decidedly biased but I would love to see a game here in Ukraine. For several years my 1PM Sundays have now become 8PMs due to time difference, which until this year hasn't affected my Bills watching. But these 11:25PM and 3:20AM starts are killing me, and I'm not staying up to watch the product they're putting on the field this year.

Forward_Lateral
12-15-2023, 11:36 AM
UFC has big events there with American fighters all the time. It’s safe if you give enough money to the right people.
Sure, but we are talking plane loads of players. Imagine some of those boneheads in Brazil?

OpIv37
12-15-2023, 07:09 PM
Sure, but we are talking plane loads of players. Imagine some of those boneheads in Brazil?

Well, jiu jitsu and MMA are huge in Brazil. It’s like their national sport and they hate losing, especially to Americans. And they have been a lot of American fighters who talked **** about Brazil, further pissing them off. The locals won’t have the same hatred for American football players because they don’t care. So security should be easier, even with more athletes.

Of course, that begs a bigger question: is there enough interest in American football to have a game there? The short answer is no. But Brazil has a large population. It’s one of only 5 countries in the world with more than 300 million people. An NFL game would be a happening and people would want to attend just because it’s unique for them. It’s not a rich country but with that ms y people, there are more than enough wealthy ones to fill a stadium.

Cntrygal
12-16-2023, 05:00 AM
I hate these international games.

I hate expanding to more international games.

YardRat
12-16-2023, 05:41 AM
Christ, Brazil now?

The women are really freakin' smart.

DraftBoy
12-16-2023, 12:34 PM

They hosted the World Cup in 2014 and Olympics in 2016 without major incident. They have the venues and enough infrastructure to get fans and players in and out.

DetoxTent
12-17-2023, 09:04 AM
Christ, Brazil now?

They promised to fill the stadium with hot Brazilian models in thong bikinis to get you to tune in. :wink:

notacon
12-17-2023, 12:00 PM
They promised to fill the stadium with hot Brazilian models in thong bikinis to get you to tune in. :wink:

You mean like these "Best of Brazilian swimsuit models (https://www.si.com/more-sports/2008/07/07/07best-of-the-brazilian-swimsuit-models#gid=ci0255c9e6100b2515&pid=raica-oliveira-daniella-sarahyba-ana-beatriz-barros-ana-paula-araujo-fernanda-tavares-fernanda-motta-and-aline-nakashima)"?!?!?

Raica Oliveira, Daniella Sarahyba, Ana Beatriz Barros, Ana Paula Araujo, Fernanda Tavares, Fernanda Motta, and Aline Nakashima.......

https://www.si.com/.image/c_limit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_666/MTY4MjYyNTA1MTQxOTA0NjYx/raica-oliveira-daniella-sarahyba-ana-beatriz-barros-ana-paula-araujo-fernanda-tavares-fernanda-motta-and-aline-nakashima.webp

Or these.....Aline Nakashima, Ana Beatriz Barros, Fernanda Tavares, Daniella Sarahyba, Ana Paula Araujo, Fernanda Motta, and Raica Oliveira.........

https://www.si.com/.image/c_limit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_666/MTY4MjYyNTA0ODc5MzAxOTA5/aline-nakashima-ana-beatriz-barros-fernanda-tavares-daniella-sarahyba-ana-paula-araujo-fernanda-motta-and-raica-oliveira.webp

Or how about these singles????...........

Ana Paula Araujo....

https://www.si.com/.image/c_limit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_666/MTY4MjYyNTA0NjA4MTEzOTQx/ana-paula-araujo.webp

Or Ana (two Ana's?!?!?) Beatriz Barros....

https://www.si.com/.image/c_limit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_666/MTY4MjYyNTA0NjEwOTk3NTI1/ana-beatriz-barros.webp

So many to choose from (with the link above). :whistling <style>@font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;}@font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536859905 -1073732485 9 0 511 0;}@font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1593833729 1073750107 16 0 415 0;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.5pt; font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; color:#222222;}.MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:10.5pt; mso-ansi-font-size:10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.5pt; font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Verdana; color:#222222; mso-font-kerning:0pt; mso-ligatures:none;}div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;}</style>

<style> {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;}@font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536859905 -1073732485 9 0 511 0;}@font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1593833729 1073750107 16 0 415 0;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.5pt; font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; color:#222222;}h3 {mso-style-priority:9; mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-link:"Heading 3 Char"; mso-margin-top-alt:auto; margin-right:0in; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; mso-outline-level:3; font-size:13.5pt; font-family:"Times New Roman",serif; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}span.Heading3Char {mso-style-name:"Heading 3 Char"; mso-style-priority:9; mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-locked:yes; mso-style-link:"Heading 3"; mso-ansi-font-size:13.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size:13.5pt; font-family:"Times New Roman",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-hansi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; color:windowtext; font-weight:bold;}.MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:10.5pt; mso-ansi-font-size:10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.5pt; font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Verdana; color:#222222; mso-font-kerning:0pt; mso-ligatures:none;}div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;}</style>

Forward_Lateral
12-18-2023, 06:45 AM

Oh I didn't say I wouldn't watch lol

Woodman
12-22-2023, 11:02 AM

Skip the game just do the models part of it.