PDA

View Full Version : So for so called high football IQ's..

acehole
12-08-2023, 06:13 PM
Tell me again how 3 more INTs outweighs...10 more TD's?

....When Comparing Patrick M to JA.

What QB with lower INT's would you want to trade for JA?

0 now Shhhhhh..

Pat M on this team would have netted more losses.

How does any of this make your defense stop more points to win games?

He did all of this with a predictable OC.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/blob:http://www.billszone.com/c0cf0c8e-66c2-47ac-a992-5e5fb6b36e08

YardRat
12-08-2023, 06:55 PM
I wouldn't trade Josh for any QB in the league.

But two Lombardi's, two SB MVP's, and two league MVP's outweighs....zero of any. Regardless of 75% of the current season's stats.

sukie
12-08-2023, 07:03 PM
Too bad it’s a team game that yields accolades

YardRat
12-08-2023, 07:18 PM
Too bad it’s a team game that yields accolades

Takes a team to yield statistics.

Mr. Pink
12-08-2023, 08:23 PM
I'd 100% rather have Patrick Mahomes than Josh Allen.

I'd also 100% rather have Jalen Hurts than Josh Allen.

Those are the only two guys in the league I'd say that about.

Mahomes has the accolades and Hurts finds ways to win games.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-08-2023, 08:28 PM

Philly will offer you that trade tomorrow. They'd do that in a minute.

acehole
12-08-2023, 08:37 PM

Josh Allen playing better right now.

Mr. Pink
12-08-2023, 08:46 PM
Philly will offer you that trade tomorrow. They'd do that in a minute.

Zero chance they do that trade.

Forward_Lateral
12-08-2023, 09:29 PM

Hurts can’t hold Josh’s jock. Sorry

BuffaloBlitz83
12-08-2023, 09:41 PM
Zero chance they do that trade.

There are fans in Philly they prefer a healthy marriotta to a not 100% hurts. That would never be chatter with mahomes or Allen

Ingtar33
12-08-2023, 10:00 PM

there is a limit to being a contrarian you just crossed into skip bayless madness. The eagles would take that trade in an instant, wouldn't even talk it over. Hurts isn't a 1/3 of the QB allen is. He just happens to have 4 hof olinemen in front of him, and if those articles are true, he doesn't have to deal with a joke of a HC either. (9/11 really?)

BuffaloBlitz83
12-08-2023, 11:55 PM
there is a limit to being a contrarian you just crossed into skip bayless madness. The eagles would take that trade in an instant, wouldn't even talk it over. Hurts isn't a 1/3 of the QB allen is. He just happens to have 4 hof olinemen in front of him, and if those articles are true, he doesn't have to deal with a joke of a HC either. (9/11 really?)

You see it on tape. Obviously, we put the blueprint out there. Hopefully, the Dallas Cowboys watch the tape," he told reporters. "We made Jalen stay in the pocket and escape outside instead of those B-gaps. And it paid off.

Jalen is looking at the rush every play,” Bosa told reporters on Wednesday. “So you just have to be disciplined and not give him that quick escape route. ... When you play on a good team like this, a really good team, you have to sometimes give up some of the selfish-type statistics, rushing out of your gap, stuff like that, for the bigger picture, and I think we did that great. We made Jalen stay in the pocket and escape outside instead of those B gaps [between the tackle and guard], and it paid off.”

Mr. Pink
12-08-2023, 11:58 PM

Zero possibility the Eagles even entertain that trade let alone take it.

Hurts is highly thought of in that organization. Hurts is involved in these close games consistently as well, difference is Hurts wins them...Josh doesn't. Is that all on Josh for not winning them, obviously not. But the difference is there if you watch the two play.

I would 100% rather have Hurts than Allen. It's not contrarian. Hurts does a better job at protecting the football and he is clutch.

Hurts, up until last week, had won 8 straight games where his team trailed by double digits at any point in a game. An NFL record.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-09-2023, 12:05 AM
Zero possibility the Eagles even entertain that trade let alone take it.

Hurts is highly thought of in that organization. Hurts is involved in these close games consistently as well, difference is Hurts wins them...Josh doesn't. Is that all on Josh for not winning them, obviously not. But the difference is there if you watch the two play.

I would 100% rather have Hurts than Allen. It's not contrarian. Hurts does a better job at protecting the football and he is clutch.

Hurts, up until last week, had won 8 straight games where his team trailed by double digits at any point in a game. An NFL record.

I’d take Burrow, Lamar, herbert, even Tua over him. Hurts is asked to do less than any t try op 10 Qb in the sport.

k-oneputt
12-09-2023, 02:13 AM
Howie Roseman would have a heart attack on the phone if Allen for Hurts trade was ever offered.

lol ridiculous.

Mahdi
12-09-2023, 05:04 AM

Fine…

But would you take JA and Andy Reid or PM and any OC JA has had?

YardRat
12-09-2023, 05:28 AM
Fine…

But would you take JA and Andy Reid or PM and any OC JA has had?

JA has turned the ball over, regardless of who his OC is.

Mahdi
12-09-2023, 05:44 AM
JA has turned the ball over, regardless of who his OC is.

Regardless, which combo would you take?

YardRat
12-09-2023, 06:20 AM
Regardless, which combo would you take?

I will always ride with Allen, but Daboll with Mahomes would be pretty amazing.

notacon
12-09-2023, 02:41 PM
Tell me again how 3 more INTs outweighs...10 more TD's?

....When Comparing Patrick M to JA.

What QB with lower INT's would you want to trade for JA?

0 now Shhhhhh..

Pat M on this team would have netted more losses.

How does any of this make your defense stop more points to win games?

He did all of this with a predictable OC.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/blob:http://www.billszone.com/c0cf0c8e-66c2-47ac-a992-5e5fb6b36e08

What a stupid false "either or" choice.

Who said ANYTHING about "trading" Josh Allen???

That is called a straw-horse argument that you have chosen to wrap inside ignorance and burying your head in the sand.

The speculation that "Pat M on this team would have netted more losses." is the illustration of low football IQ.

acehole
12-10-2023, 01:13 PM
What a stupid false "either or" choice.

Who said ANYTHING about "trading" Josh Allen???

That is called a straw-horse argument that you have chosen to wrap inside ignorance and burying your head in the sand.

The speculation that "Pat M on this team would have netted more losses." is the illustration of low football IQ.

No it isn't.

You say we have a Josh Allen "Problem" Other qb score less points...meaning...

What other "QB" on this team would have faired better?
Nobody that would have made that much of a difference..
Meaning... Josh Allen is a great qb....and we don't have a problem.

Meaning you don't know what you are talking about. Less TD = Less wins fool.

So who would the great football mind of "Notacon" replace Josh Allen with? What QB on this current team would fair better?

The buffalo bills had/have a lot of Problems. Josh Allen is not one of them.

We would be a 2-10 team right now with almost any other QB.My Example P Mahomes is provable by his scoring vs JA.

He can't be responsible for the rest of the teams mistakes and ****ty play. Every one possibly but one (Jets) of the losses can be placed directly on his shoulders.

For a guy who has the second highest TD......to int ratio (KEY WORD TD's FOOL) I will give him a break...and not see him as a problem at all.

You see TD's are what you need to win a game genius. If the D isn't stoping anyone..and we can't run...leads to more passing leads to more INT's... WTF do you want the guy to do?

Won't even talk Special teams and missing chip shots that would have us at 8-4 right now..

He can lower his INTS sure....Easy to Scheme...could happen today....OK what good is dink and dunk....if that gets you less TD's? Let's say he drops your ints to Patrick Mahomes levels? What does that get you? What happens is 2-10 record...if they swapped this year. (Based on PM td's)

If you are throwing more balls/Completions you are throwing more INT's by proxy. He has the 4th best QB rating in the NFL fool.

Josh Allen: 69.9 4th best

The right question is why do we have to throw so much...? Because the rest of our team is average at best. No Run game no defense = 6-6.

Only a limited intellect would say the 4th best rated QB in the league is a problem.

Where would we be without JA?

Stupid narrative but that what you people do on a daily basis void of facts or truth just words.

You act like the smartest guy on the board and you are the dumbest.

acehole
12-10-2023, 03:12 PM
Just shut your mouth.

Listen to this (I found after my post).

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=875748687344480&extid=CL-UNK-UNK-UNK-IOS_GK0T-GK1C&ref=sharing&mibextid=v7YzmG

notacon
12-13-2023, 01:28 PM
No it isn't.

You say we have a Josh Allen "Problem" Other qb score less points...meaning...

What other "QB" on this team would have faired better?
Nobody that would have made that much of a difference..
Meaning... Josh Allen is a great qb....and we don't have a problem.

Meaning you don't know what you are talking about. Less TD = Less wins fool.

So who would the great football mind of "Notacon" replace Josh Allen with? What QB on this current team would fair better?

The buffalo bills had/have a lot of Problems. Josh Allen is not one of them.

We would be a 2-10 team right now with almost any other QB.My Example P Mahomes is provable by his scoring vs JA.

He can't be responsible for the rest of the teams mistakes and ****ty play. Every one possibly but one (Jets) of the losses can be placed directly on his shoulders.

For a guy who has the second highest TD......to int ratio (KEY WORD TD's FOOL) I will give him a break...and not see him as a problem at all.

You see TD's are what you need to win a game genius. If the D isn't stoping anyone..and we can't run...leads to more passing leads to more INT's... WTF do you want the guy to do?

Won't even talk Special teams and missing chip shots that would have us at 8-4 right now..

He can lower his INTS sure....Easy to Scheme...could happen today....OK what good is dink and dunk....if that gets you less TD's? Let's say he drops your ints to Patrick Mahomes levels? What does that get you? What happens is 2-10 record...if they swapped this year. (Based on PM td's)

If you are throwing more balls/Completions you are throwing more INT's by proxy. He has the 4th best QB rating in the NFL fool.

Josh Allen: 69.9 4th best

The right question is why do we have to throw so much...? Because the rest of our team is average at best. No Run game no defense = 6-6.

Only a limited intellect would say the 4th best rated QB in the league is a problem.

Where would we be without JA?

Stupid narrative but that what you people do on a daily basis void of facts or truth just words.

You act like the smartest guy on the board and you are the dumbest.
Jesus. You just don’t have the capacity to refute what I have actually written and continue with MORE strawman (lame) “arguments’, and MORE false choices and MORE middle school insults that reflect more projection of your effort to be the “dumbest” guy on the board.

I have said many, many, many, many, many times that I consider Josh Allen the best QB in the NFL (other than and slightly behind Mahomes) and there is NO OTHER QB I want for this team.

I have NEVER questioned that there is there is “another QB on this team that would have fared better”

I have never doubted that “Nobody that would have made that much of a difference” (except Patrick Mahomes…which is backed up by all the facts)

I have never, NEVER EVER doubted that “Josh Allen is a great qb”

At least get the title correct and use quotation makes correctly when you lamely write…”You say we have a Josh Allen "Problem"

The accurate quote (and the correct way to use quotation marks is the actual title of the thread that upset you so much…

“The Bills Have a QB Problem (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261680-The-Bills-Have-a-QB-Problem?highlight=)”

My premise was and still is SPOT ON, no matter how much you want to ignore the facts.

The first few sentences of that thread belie your silly and false assertions and lame strawman bullcrap…

“Josh Allen is THE reason the Bills are considered a legitimate Super Bowl contender, and Josh Allen will be THE reason they don’t even get there, much less win it.

Yes, we all love Josh. He is an unicorn of QB’s and has all the traits we Bills fans have been begging for for decades.

Yes, his amazing performances have titillated the whole football ball world (even in defeat) and has won so many games by his awesomeness.

But, he is THE cause for the Bills three loses this (2022) year. You can try and blame other players….the coaches….the play calling….even the massive amount of injuries.”

I then accurately go on to describe how Josh’s sloppiness and bad decisions had a huge effect and helped cause the losses.

You put forth a factually incorrect statement when you write….”Other qb score less points”

That is demonstrably and factually FALSE because you ignore Patrick Mahomes.

My premise is that Josh Allen is amazing….THE reason the Bills are considered a legitimate Super Bowl contender.

BUT, the margin between fantastic and out worldly AWESOME and championship level is illustrated by the facts when compared to THE most successful QB in the NFL (since 2018) Patrick Mahomes.

Mahomes simply makes less mistakes than Josh. Less INTs. Fewer fumbles. Fewer bad decisions.

The result is that Mahomes has NEVER played a road playoff game. KC has enjoyed a FIRST ROUND BYE in FOUR of the last FIVE years since both QB’s became starters in 2018…helping a massive amount for THREE Super Bowl appearances and TWO Super Bowl wins.

Why??

Because regular season wins are THE deciding factor in seeding and bye. And Mahomes has won more regular season games compared to Allen in every year since 2018.

In the past four years (including 2023 so far) it’s been just ONE WIN. But that ONE win is HUGE. THE difference between a much-needed week off before the playoffs start….and the advantage of playing against the lower seeded teams….at home.

The FACT that KC has had to win only TWO GAMES in the playoffs to get to the Super Bowl is a HUMONGOUS advantage.

The difference???? INTERCEPTIONS. THE main weakness of Josh.

Here are the facts.

I suspect that you won’t read all of this, and probably cannot comprehend simple concepts and facts…but here they are anyway.

Both QB’s became starters the same year, 2018 and they are very similar number of games….Mahomes, 92 games, Allen 89.

The biggest differences between the two concerning INT’s in how many games (and record) they each threw ZERO INTS, and how many games they threw 2+ INTs.

They are almost identical in number of games (and winning record) for 1 INT games.

Allen has 39 games in his career that he threw ZERO INTs….43.82% of the games.

His win % is 74.4%. 20-10.

Mahomes has MORE games with zero INTS and a better win % in those games….

Mahomes has 47 games in his career with zero INTs…41.09% of the games.

His win % is 87.2% 41-6.

Allen has 20 games in his career that he threw 2+ INTs…..22.4% of the games.

His win % is only 30%. 6-14.

Mahomes has only 11 games that he threw 2+ INTs…..12% of the games.

His win % is 45.5%....5-6.

One INT games are almost identical.

Josh Allen has 30 games in his career with 1 INT….33.71% of the games.

His win % is 76.7%...23-7

Mahomes has 34 games in his career with 1 INT….36.96% of the games.

His win % is 37%....26-8.

So, Mahomes has 8 more games with zero INTs, and a whopping NINE fewer games with 2+ INTs.

The same reality is present if we look at only since 2020….

Allen has 24 games since 2020 that he threw zero INTs….42.86% of the games.

His win % was 87.5%....21-3

Mahomes has 30 games (six more) since 2020 that he threw zero INTs….51.09% of the games.

His win % is 93.33%....28-2. SEVEN more wins.

Allen has 13 games since 2020 with 2+ INTs….23.21% of the games.

His win % is 38.46%....5-8

Mahomes has only EIGHT games since 2020 with 2+ INTs….13.79% of the games.

His win % is 50%....4-4.

Interestingly (and tellingly) the number and winning percentage of 1 INT games since 2020 is IDENTICAL for both QB’s.

Both QB’s had 24 games since 2020 when they threw 1 INT. Both had identical 70.83 win %....17-7.

The difference is number of games and win % in both ZERO INTs and 2+ INTS.

THAT is the margin that has Mahomes with the HUGE advantage of first round bye and NO road playoff games.

The point is NOT that Josh is NOT a “great QB”…he undeniably IS.

The point is NOT that “another QB on this team that would have fared better”…of course there isn’t….that is silly beyond measure.

The point is NOT that ANYONE is saying the Bills should trade Josh….how ****ing obtuse and purposely false.

The point is NOT that “What QB on this current team would fair better?”….of course there isn’t and NO ONE is saying otherwise…another strawman bullcrap lie.

The point is NOT that Josh does not score a LOT of TD….he does….but your argument is exposed for **** when you present the fact that Josh “second highest TD to INT ratio” DUH…SECOND is the KEY here.

BTW….Mahomes has more passing TDs than Josh in his career….in every year since 2018. Mahomes has more total TD’s in his career than Josh.

The POINT is that Josh needs to be just a little bit better with his decisions…just a little bit better in avoiding INTs…just a little bit smarter.

THAT is the difference between the number of regular season wins that produce the huge advantage that KC has had the past five years, which has then getting to THREE Super Bowls and winning TWO of them.

THAT is not only spot on narrative, it is backed up by the FACTS and the statistical (not “statical”) evidence