PDA

View Full Version : Balls and Goats

Novacane
12-10-2023, 06:42 PM
Balls
Josh Allen.............he's a one man team.

goats................I won't give any but McD being a wimp almost cost us another one. Good thing KC"s offense isn't the same as usual.

Novacane
12-10-2023, 06:45 PM
Forgot to give Toney a game ball. What a dummy.

Forward_Lateral
12-10-2023, 06:47 PM
Balls- Cook, Josh, Taron, Epenesa, I could go on

No Goats today. A hard earned win and finally the refs were equally bad for the other team too.

Chet
12-10-2023, 06:48 PM
Anytime you can get a win in KC is a good day, regardless of style points. They will need to be much better next week if they hope to beat Dallas. If they can manage that then there’s a good chance they could be 10-6 going into Miami.

If Miami continues winning and gets a game up with tiebreaker on Baltimore then they won’t have to play starters in Week 18.

One game at a time, still a long shot to make it

OpIv37
12-10-2023, 06:49 PM
Goats: CBS for making me miss the first 8 min of game time to watch the end of Cle/Jax. I pay for Sunday Ticket to watch every game and I still missed Epenesa’s INT and Cook’s TD.

Woodman
12-10-2023, 06:49 PM
We gotta look for Davis sometime.

The constant Diggs has gotta stop.

We have weapons ....... use em all !!

imbondz
12-10-2023, 06:50 PM
The only reason we won was because their WR lined up offsides. lmao.

OpIv37
12-10-2023, 06:50 PM
Anytime you can get a win in KC is a good day, regardless of style points. They will need to be much better next week if they hope to beat Dallas. If they can manage that then there’s a good chance they could be 10-6 going into Miami.

If Miami continues winning and gets a game up with tiebreaker on Baltimore then they won’t have to play starters in Week 18.

One game at a time, still a long shot to make it

Miami will keep winning. Everyone says they’re a paper tiger and they can’t beat anyone good yet they just keep winning. It’s their div this year.

Bill Cody
12-10-2023, 06:51 PM
Josh Allen is the most entertaining QB ever. You have to watch every play because there’s a damn good chance you’re going to see something you’ve never seen before.
What a game

Woodman
12-10-2023, 06:51 PM
Epenesa gets a ball.

OpIv37
12-10-2023, 06:52 PM
True. But I’ll take it. We lost a game cuz we had 12 men on the field on a missed FG that should have ended the game. We got jobbed by the refs against the Eagles.

We’ve had so many cheap losses. I’ll take a cheap win.

Woodman
12-10-2023, 06:53 PM

Did you hear the crowd?

Toney sucks Toney sucks Toney sucks!!

Woodman
12-10-2023, 06:55 PM
True. But I’ll take it. We lost a game cuz we had 12 men on the field on a missed FG that should have ended the game. We got jobbed by the refs against the Eagles.

We’ve had so many cheap losses. I’ll take a cheap win.

Damn right we'll take it!!! :cheers:

Forward_Lateral
12-10-2023, 06:57 PM
Goats: CBS for making me miss the first 8 min of game time to watch the end of Cle/Jax. I pay for Sunday Ticket to watch every game and I still missed Epenesa’s INT and Cook’s TD.

Dude, that’s complete BS. I was able to watch the start on CBS Buffalo. I’d be fuming mad if I were you. Sunday Ticket can’t put the game on the right channel for God sakes??

Ingtar33
12-10-2023, 06:58 PM
Balls:
JA - one man team out there
Cook - He was the only one else showing up out there for the offense
DL - the front four came to play, lots of pressure, floyd hit mahome's arm on that last play, oliver got good pressure and some deflections, Epenesa got a deflection int.

Goats:
Bills Passblocking (the run blocking was ok)
WRs - like not one WR showed up or made a play

Forward_Lateral
12-10-2023, 07:00 PM

What’s your point? The only reason they lost last week was because of missed calls and chip shot fgs. The only reason they lost to Denver was 12 men. They’ve been shafted by the refs all year, it’s about time they got a call, not to mention KC’s RT was false starting every snap on that drive

Ingtar33
12-10-2023, 07:03 PM
What’s your point? The only reason they lost last week was because of missed calls and chip shot fgs. The only reason they lost to Denver was 12 men. They’ve been shafted by the refs all year, it’s about time they got a call, not to mention KC’s RT was false starting every snap on that drive

not to mention he was clearly offsides, like not debatable, and the flag came out immediately on the snap. this wasn't a phantom flag, I knew someone was offside on the snap, I just was praying it wasn't the bills because i wasn't paying close attention; but that flag came from the line judge, clear offsides

sukie
12-10-2023, 07:03 PM
Actually Von had a good game. Hit Patty a few times causing incompletions and was drawing a not necessary double team.

The Natrix
12-10-2023, 07:05 PM
Goats: None, but if Allen's unreal play and throw to Murray was ruled incomplete and they lose, Latavius would be penciled in for sure.

The Natrix
12-10-2023, 07:13 PM

That was such BS. Had Clev-Jax on local antenna feed. Was about to pull up a Bills stream right before the Browns finally ended, and I couldn't believe it was that far into 1st qtr.

imbondz
12-10-2023, 07:15 PM

I have no point. I could care less how we win. That crap happens against us all the time. Just psyched we won and have hope

OpIv37
12-10-2023, 07:15 PM
Dude, that’s complete BS. I was able to watch the start on CBS Buffalo. I’d be fuming mad if I were you. Sunday Ticket can’t put the game on the right channel for God sakes??

No. If the game is on locally, it’s blocked on the Ticket. The local CBS affiliate was showing the end of the early game so I was screwed. I’m sure the Buffalo and KC affiliates dropped in favor of our game. But the Browns are Div rivals with the Ravens so the local channel stuck with that game so there was no other option. A lot of local people were complaining about it.

OpIv37
12-10-2023, 07:18 PM
That was such BS. Had Clev-Jax on local antenna feed. Was about to pull up a Bills stream right before the Browns finally ended, and I couldn't believe it was that far into 1st qtr.

They showed 3 ****ing kneel-downs by the Browns. If they had cut away once Cle got the ball back, we could have at least seen the Cook touchdown.

Mad Max
12-10-2023, 07:21 PM
Ball: The Universe. Thank you for putting us on the winning side of that ridiculous outcome.

Goats: the OL, McDermott for screwing up the end of the first half time wise.

Chet
12-10-2023, 07:54 PM
His receivers didn’t do diddly-poo today. This game was won solely on the greatness of Josh Allen, and it was far from a perfect game from him.

Let this game be a reminder to you all of how lucky we are to have a QB that makes us relevant and competitive. Without Josh Allen this team wins 3-4 games, 5 tops.

YardRat
12-10-2023, 08:26 PM
Meh, Josh and Cook are the closest to getting a game ball, but Allen's typical "we're up by two scores let me give the other team a chance to get back in it" dumbass interception kind of negates it.

KC lost this game more than we won it, and a different call by the refs on a couple of different plays makes the outcome completely different.

But, I'll take the W.

Forward_Lateral
12-10-2023, 08:37 PM
Meh, Josh and Cook are the closest to getting a game ball, but Allen's typical "we're up by two scores let me give the other team a chance to get back in it" dumbass interception kind of negates it.

KC lost this game more than we won it, and a different call by the refs on a couple of different plays makes the outcome completely different.

But, I'll take the W.

Meh The refs missed plenty of calls on the Chiefs too. Blatant holding on Kincaid, blatant holding by their oline. It was bad both ways

acehole
12-10-2023, 08:51 PM
Epenesa gets a ball.

I hope we find a way to keep him

acehole
12-10-2023, 08:53 PM
His receivers didn’t do diddly-poo today. This game was won solely on the greatness of Josh Allen, and it was far from a perfect game from him.

Let this game be a reminder to you all of how lucky we are to have a QB that makes us relevant and competitive. Without Josh Allen this team wins 3-4 games, 5 tops.

"Muh we have a Josh Allen problem and inflation is fantastic and blah blah blah"

sukie
12-10-2023, 09:21 PM
They showed 3 ****ing kneel-downs by the Browns. If they had cut away once Cle got the ball back, we could have at least seen the Cook touchdown.
Buffstream.ai

Chet
12-10-2023, 09:47 PM
"Muh we have a Josh Allen problem and inflation is fantastic and blah blah blah"
Yeah, you gotta be Special Ed to say things like that:rofl:

OpIv37
12-10-2023, 10:20 PM
Buffstream.ai

Don’t trust it anymore. I used to use it all the time for Sabres and UFC but the streams have become less reliable and constantly get shut down.

Novacane
12-10-2023, 10:29 PM
Miami will keep winning. Everyone says they’re a paper tiger and they can’t beat anyone good yet they just keep winning. It’s their div this year.

If they were the Bills you'd say every time they played a team with a winning record they lost. They deserve their credit. They haven't slipped up against bad teams like the Bills have but it's just the facts they haven't beaten a team with a winning record yet. They'll be out of the playoffs quickly IMO.

Novacane
12-10-2023, 10:31 PM
Cowboys, Ravens, Bills are Miami's last 3 games. They need to win at least one of those.

Buffalogic
12-10-2023, 10:53 PM
They’ve won 3 straight years in arrowhead. That’s virtually impossible. Game balls all around.

OpIv37
12-10-2023, 11:11 PM
If they were the Bills you'd say every time they played a team with a winning record they lost. They deserve their credit. They haven't slipped up against bad teams like the Bills have but it's just the facts they haven't beaten a team with a winning record yet. They'll be out of the playoffs quickly IMO.

Maybe. But they’d have to lose to us and at least two more games AND we’d have to win out to get the Div. Neither of those things are happening.

sukie
12-11-2023, 05:17 AM
Don’t trust it anymore. I used to use it all the time for Sabres and UFC but the streams have become less reliable and constantly get shut down.
It is 100% completely different now. No click through adds… way more stable just select game and hit play

Historian
12-11-2023, 11:18 AM
Balls:

Allen. "He's silly and ignorant, but he got guts, and guts is enough." -Gunnery Sgt Hartman, Full Metal Jacket.

Kincaid. That first down catch in the first half was only for two or three yards, but it showed me how valuable the guy is to Allen.

Epenesa and Floyd. Both were beasts yesterday.

Cook. He can be a force when the weather turns foul. (long range forecast for Dallas is 47 and clear)

Hell, the entire defense.....for staying onside, and not holding anyone on the last play. Even Romo yelled....."And there's no flags!!!"

Goats:

Diggs. I know you draw a lot of double coverage, but when the guy hits you in the hands.....

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-11-2023, 11:23 AM
Buffstream.ai

I had to do a double take cuz I first read it as ‘buttstream’

OpIv37
12-11-2023, 12:09 PM
I had to do a double take cuz I first read it as ‘buttstream’

That site streams video but it ain’t sports…