Looking Past the Cowboys….Justin Herbert May Have a Season Ending Index Finger Injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheConsigliere
    • Aug 2022

Looking Past the Cowboys….Justin Herbert May Have a Season Ending Index Finger Injury

We play the Chargers in LA on the evening of Saturday December 23rd and if Herbert isn’t their QB, I like our chances.
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Re: Looking Past the Cowboys….Justin Herbert May Have a Season Ending Index Finger In

Why would you look past the Cowboys?

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

Re: Looking Past the Cowboys….Justin Herbert May Have a Season Ending Index Finger In

We should beat them whether he plays or not. And we can't look past the Cowboys.

Comment

• TheConsigliere
        • Aug 2022

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
        Why would you look past the Cowboys?
        Because the Chargers game is after/past the Cowboys.

Obviously, the Bills are focused only on the next game.

If the Bills take care of business by beating the Cowboys, I think they can win out and enter the playoffs on a 5 game winning streak.

A Herbert-less Chargers should be a much easier game to win.

The Patriots is a Bills revenge game in Buffalo and we should be favoured by 8 & 1/2 points.

Finally, there is a possibility that the last game of the season in Miami will be meaningless to the Dolphins so they may be resting their starters.

If the above all plays out, no other team will want to face a red hot Bills in the first round of the play-offs.

My apologies if I was trying to shine the light of optimism here.

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Looking past doesn't mean overlooking.

Carry on !!!

Damn Chargers I was hoping they could win yesterday.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TheConsigliere View Post

If the Bills take care of business by beating the Cowboys, I think they can win out and enter the playoffs on a 5 game winning streak.

The Patriots is a Bills revenge game in Buffalo and we should be favoured by 8 & 1/2 points.

Finally, there is a possibility that the last game of the season in Miami will be meaningless to the Dolphins so they may be resting their starters.

If the above all plays out, no other team will want to face a red hot Bills in the first round of the play-offs.

Dink

That is all

Comment

• Ed
              • Sep 2002

I can't imagine a scenario where a QB breaks their index finger on their throwing hand and is ready to play two weeks later, but crazy things happen in this league. I would expect the Bills to win either way, but Herbert is a player that always scares me. If he's out then the Chargers become a bottom 5 team in my mind.

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                • Aug 2022

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                I can't imagine a scenario where a QB breaks their index finger on their throwing hand and is ready to play two weeks later, but crazy things happen in this league. I would expect the Bills to win either way, but Herbert is a player that always scares me. If he's out then the Chargers become a bottom 5 team in my mind.
                Exactly

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                  My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                  • Apr 2004

Denver is going win at least three more.

That loss to them is going to keep us out unless we win out.

The other scenario is Miami loses to Baltimore and Dallas and we win out.

We HAVE to win out or we're done.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ParanoidAndroid View Post
                    Denver is going win at least three more.

That loss to them is going to keep us out unless we win out.

The other scenario is Miami loses to Baltimore and Dallas and we win out.

We HAVE to win out or we're done.
                    Huh ?

If the Bills win out, they will be 11-6. There's no way they miss the playoffs based on that. Miami doesn't need to lose any games except the one to the Bills.

Comment

• cas22
                      • Jul 2005

We play the Chargers in LA on the evening of Saturday December 23rd and if Herbert isn’t their QB, I like our chances.
                      I liked are chances with just as good.. the chargers are headed for the bus already

Comment

• cas22
                        • Jul 2005

if we win the next 3 games, Miami has 2 tuff games in Baltimore and they play the Cowboys, if they lose both those games the last game of the year would be for the Division title.

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                          • Aug 2022

Sounds like Herbert will definitely be out for the Bills game

Comment

• sukie
                            Seriously?
                            • Sep 2012

The current 7-6 teams face each other except Buffalo.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                              Dances With Buffaloes
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                              I remember Steve Deberg starting for the Chiefs with a shattered index finger on his non-throwing hand. he had the pin sticking out of the end of his finger. pretty gross. i think aaron rodgers played the 2022 season with a broken thumb on his throwing hand. Matt stafford finished a game with a broken index finger on his throwing hand, but he missed the next 3 games afterwords.
                              My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X