Don’t look now but the Bills are closer to winning the division than you think!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Don’t look now but the Bills are closer to winning the division than you think!

The Dolphins could realistically lose out considering their schedule. Even if they just lose one game and we go into week 18 one game back and win, the division is ours.

We just need to take care of our own business and good things WILL happen.

Go Bills mother ****ers!
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

Re: Don’t look now but the Bills are closer to winning the division than you think!

LETS GOOOOO
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

Re: Don’t look now but the Bills are closer to winning the division than you think!

We almost control our own destiny.

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

At this point I'm taking it one game at a time. The Dallas game is huge and they are every bit as tough an opponent as Philadelphia and Kansas City. If Buffalo can beat Dallas, maybe I'll start thinking about playoff possibilities again.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
          We almost control our own destiny.
          We do. Win out and we’re in. Most importantly though is winning the last three games which are against AFC teams. Can’t take another conference loss.

Comment

• Woodman
            Legendary Zoner
            • Apr 2014

Bills Win

Patriots Win

Jets Win

Titans Win

images-1.jpg

We got the Cherry on top tonight Bills fans!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

The AFC East has been berry good to me.

Any given Sunday is real !!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Too late to think about the Div. Wild card is still a possibility.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Ed
                  Dude
                  • Sep 2002

Not much different than 2021 when the Bills were 7-6 and the Pats were 9-4.

Comment

• Mad Max
                    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                    Too late to think about the Div. Wild card is still a possibility.
                    Come on poopy pants. Just enjoy the fish grill for a minute would ya?

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
                      Come on poopy pants. Just enjoy the fish grill for a minute would ya?
                      I turned it off when they went up 14. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that they blew it.

But two things: first, we can’t talk too much smack because they’re ahead of us in the standings and we have like a dozen examples of stealing defeat from the jaws of victory like they did tonight.

Second, for the Div to be in play, we can’t afford any more losses except maybe to Dallas, and they need to finish no better than 2-2 with one of those losses coming to us. It’s just not realistic.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Chet
                        Allenhu Joshbar
                        • Feb 2017

Nah they can’t afford anymore losses, period.

If they can somehow beat Dallas then I will get very excited about both playoffs and the division. I didn’t anticipate Miami losing to the Titans so to say this changes nothing is short-sighted. Would I bet on Buffalo to pull it off? Hell no, not with Marty coaching. But I’ll definitely be rooting for it

Comment

• Novacane
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                          I turned it off when they went up 14. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that they blew it.

But two things: first, we can’t talk too much smack because they’re ahead of us in the standings and we have like a dozen examples of stealing defeat from the jaws of victory like they did tonight.

Second, for the Div to be in play, we can’t afford any more losses except maybe to Dallas, and they need to finish no better than 2-2 with one of those losses coming to us. It’s just not realistic.
                          They just lost to the ****ttty Titans. That's ridiculous to say it's not realistic with the schedule they have.

Comment

• Skooby
                            Skoobasaurus-Rex
                            • Oct 2011

Anyone who watched this game then thinking the Dolphins are holding on must be crazy, TN sucks very badly. The wheels are coming off their clown car. I think they lose 3 of 4 with a Jets nail biting win in hand.

Comment

• Historian
                              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                              • Dec 2002

Dallas won here in 1971.

I was there with my Uncle, who just got home from Vietnam.

They lost here in 1984.

I was there with another Uncle, the game where Greg Bell ripped off the 85 yard run.

They lost here in 1996.

I was there with my wife. Emmett Smith had his worst day as a pro. Only ran for like 23 yards.

Dallas did beat us in 2007, on a Monday night, on a last second field goal...long one. Romo at QB.

They lost here in 2015. They were awful.

Given that they had that big Sunday night win, and we need the game more, I think the Bills take this one, 27-21.

Comment

Working...
                              X