PDA

View Full Version : Vegas sets the trap bills -2.5vs Dallas

BuffaloBlitz83
12-12-2023, 02:31 PM
More bets on Dallas and spread moved from 2 to 2.5. They want all the money to come in on Dallas!

YardRat
12-12-2023, 07:54 PM
Buffalo FTW.

Turf
12-12-2023, 08:13 PM
Bodes well for us. All the money goes on Dallas.

OpIv37
12-12-2023, 08:26 PM
Did anyone actually watch Dallas? They’re gonna smoke us.

sukie
12-12-2023, 08:32 PM
Who has smoked us this season that you said basically that very thing? Philly didn’t smoke us. KC didn’t smoke us. Miami didn’t smoke us. Who was it?

cas22
12-12-2023, 08:45 PM

Dallas isn't that good on the road and Buffalo seems to play better against teams like them, I think Buffalo wins by more than 10 points.

OpIv37
12-12-2023, 08:58 PM
Who has smoked us this season that you said basically that very thing? Philly didn’t smoke us. KC didn’t smoke us. Miami didn’t smoke us. Who was it?

What I said doesn’t change how well Dallas is playing.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-12-2023, 09:20 PM

Did you see Dallas vs Seattle the week before?

Novacane
12-12-2023, 09:27 PM
Dallas is a different team at home. This game's a tossup in my opinion.

Woodman
12-12-2023, 09:33 PM
How did Dallas do against the 3-10 Cardinals?

OpIv37
12-12-2023, 09:57 PM

Did you see th Bills choke against the Eagles? What about the losses to the Jets, Jags, Broncos, Patriots and Bengals? Barely beating the hapless Giants? The Bills play bad games as often as they play good ones. Dallas is not without flaws but they are more consistent.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-12-2023, 10:05 PM
Did you see th Bills choke against the Eagles? What about the losses to the Jets, Jags, Broncos, Patriots and Bengals? Barely beating the hapless Giants? The Bills play bad games as often as they play good ones. Dallas is not without flaws but they are more consistent.

See you after the game and you'll change your toon again you'll say it was dallas playing down tho

OpIv37
12-13-2023, 12:02 AM
See you after the game and you'll change your toon again you'll say it was dallas playing down tho

Whatever. The Bills will lose to a better team, but it really doesn’t matter because all the losses I already cited doomed the season long before this game.

Mr. Pink
12-13-2023, 12:50 AM
Dallas is a different team at home. This game's a tossup in my opinion.

Fully agree.

Now if we had to travel to Jerry World then I'd say the Cowboys likely win pretty easily.

They've won like 14 straight at home or something like that but they are a beatable team on the road.

Still gonna be a tall task as Dak is likely having the best season of his career and Cee Dee Lamb is a stud.

Cntrygal
12-13-2023, 05:13 AM
:phew:

Now the Bills have a chance. Kinda like wearing the good luck socks/jersey/hat.

:gobills:

Historian
12-13-2023, 08:25 AM
Quite simply, the Bills need the game more.

And after crushing Philly on SNF, they are ripe for a fall.

notacon
12-13-2023, 02:10 PM

https://media0.giphy.com/media/xT5LMulcGQ9vWjWOwo/giphy.gif

OpIv37
12-13-2023, 02:32 PM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/xT5LMulcGQ9vWjWOwo/giphy.gif

They’ve blown it so many times. I’ll believe they can do it if and only if they prove it.

And **** you for using the Simpsons against me.

sukie
12-13-2023, 02:35 PM

Yes and Philly was playing really well… no smoke.

Woodman
12-13-2023, 04:29 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4F4qzPbcFiA?si=SrrXSmQqTFyQIVYo" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

POTLAND PSILBYLO
12-13-2023, 08:56 PM
They’ve blown it so many times. I’ll believe they can do it if and only if they prove it.

What if they do it but do not prove it?

notacon
12-14-2023, 01:25 PM

:rofl: Using the Simpsons was perfectly appropriate. Exactly what your loser talk deserves.

Sorry, but your premise that "Did anyone actually watch Dallas? They’re gonna smoke us." is totally lacking in reality.

Yes, we have all watched Dallas, and your usual sour puss grossly overblown negativity purposely ignores the fact that Dallas has looked good at home, and or in a dome, or in warm weather.

The BIG question is have YOU watched Dallas and are YOU in the world of reality????

Dallas is a juggernaut at home and a barely .500 team on the road. The last five wins for Dallas, four of them were at home. Two of those wins were against bad teams, NYG & Washington....the other vs Seattle who has a dismally bad 2-5 record on the road currently in a four game losing streak.

The one away game during this five game winning streak was against the worst team in the NFL, Carolina.

Their road record is 3-3. The three road wins???....

Week 1 at NYG who went on to lose five of their first six games and lose eight of their first ten.
Week 6 at LA Chargers, one the biggest under-performing team in the NFL and was the Chargers first loss to start a five loses in the next seven game **** show.
Week 11, at the aforementioned woefully bad Carolina.

Their three losses on the road????

@SanFran, and @Philly which are against good teams....like Buffalo.

They inexplicably lost to Arizona which the win vs Dallas was their ONLY win among eight loses in their first 9 games.

Buffalo, on the other hand, is very tough to beat at home especially the last three seasons (2020-2022) during the last third of the regular season (last six regular season games) where their record is 9-1 (the only loss was the weird hurricane game vs Pats).

The realistic outlook is that I'll believe DALLAS can do it on the road, vs a tough opponent in December, IF and ONLY IF they prove it.

OpIv37
12-14-2023, 02:40 PM
:rofl: Using the Simpsons was perfectly appropriate. Exactly what your loser talk deserves.

Sorry, but your premise that "Did anyone actually watch Dallas? They’re gonna smoke us." is totally lacking in reality.

Yes, we have all watched Dallas, and your usual sour puss grossly overblown negativity purposely ignores the fact that Dallas has looked good at home, and or in a dome, or in warm weather.

The BIG question is have YOU watched Dallas and are YOU in the world of reality????

Dallas is a juggernaut at home and a barely .500 team on the road. The last five wins for Dallas, four of them were at home. Two of those wins were against bad teams, NYG & Washington....the other vs Seattle who has a dismally bad 2-5 record on the road currently in a four game losing streak.

The one away game during this five game winning streak was against the worst team in the NFL, Carolina.

Their road record is 3-3. The three road wins???....

Week 1 at NYG who went on to lose five of their first six games and lose eight of their first ten.
Week 6 at LA Chargers, one the biggest under-performing team in the NFL and was the Chargers first loss to start a five loses in the next seven game **** show.
Week 11, at the aforementioned woefully bad Carolina.

Their three losses on the road????

@SanFran, and @Philly which are against good teams....like Buffalo.

They inexplicably lost to Arizona which the win vs Dallas was their ONLY win among eight loses in their first 9 games.

Buffalo, on the other hand, is very tough to beat at home especially the last three seasons (2020-2022) during the last third of the regular season (last six regular season games) where their record is 9-1 (the only loss was the weird hurricane game vs Pats).

The realistic outlook is that I'll believe DALLAS can do it on the road, vs a tough opponent in December, IF and ONLY IF they prove it.

lmao that you still put Buffalo in the same category as Philly and San Fran.

BillsOwnAll
12-14-2023, 02:47 PM

You’re so tiring… you’re literally wrong 98% of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Bills have been smoked once in the last 3 seasons..

Chet
12-14-2023, 03:08 PM
You’re so tiring… you’re literally wrong 98% of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Bills have been smoked once in the last 3 seasons..

Twice if you include last year's season-ending debacle.

I don't see them getting blown out, too much riding on it.

Thurmal
12-15-2023, 07:54 AM
This game feels a lot like the Green Bay game in 2014 when they were the better team, but the Bills still won because weird stuff happens in Orchard Park in December.

justasportsfan
12-15-2023, 10:19 AM
I think we beat the cowboys. Its the game vs Chargers that I am worried about . Its a game thats set up in bills fashion to break our hearts. :snicker:

notacon
12-15-2023, 04:14 PM
The "lmao" is on YOU by not comprehending (and not wanting to) the very easy to understand CONTEXT of what I wrote (while ignoring almost all of the undeniable logic and accurate observations I wrote) of Dallas’ road games vs these NOT "good" teams…

NY Giants
Arizona (lost)
LA Chargers
Carolina

Your absurd myopic tunnel vision is caused by your anti-Bills, anti-reality colored glasses.

Yes, the Buffalo Bills ARE, in FACT a “good team” similar to Philly and SanFran as compared to the other sad sack teams Dallas have played on the road.

The realistic outlook (proven by the facts, which you seem not capable of comprehending) is that anyone with a shred of credibility or common sense believes DALLAS can do it on the road, vs a tough opponent in December, IF and ONLY IF they prove it.

<style>@font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;}@font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536859905 -1073732485 9 0 511 0;}@font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1593833729 1073750107 16 0 415 0;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.5pt; font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; color:#222222;}.MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:10.5pt; mso-ansi-font-size:10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.5pt; font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Verdana; color:#222222; mso-font-kerning:0pt; mso-ligatures:none;}div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;}</style>

OpIv37
12-15-2023, 07:15 PM
The "lmao" is on YOU by not comprehending (and not wanting to) the very easy to understand CONTEXT of what I wrote (while ignoring almost all of the undeniable logic and accurate observations I wrote) of Dallas’ road games vs these NOT "good" teams…

NY Giants
Arizona (lost)
LA Chargers
Carolina

Your absurd myopic tunnel vision is caused by your anti-Bills, anti-reality colored glasses.

Yes, the Buffalo Bills ARE, in FACT a “good team” similar to Philly and SanFran as compared to the other sad sack teams Dallas have played on the road.

The realistic outlook (proven by the facts, which you seem not capable of comprehending) is that anyone with a shred of credibility or common sense believes DALLAS can do it on the road, vs a tough opponent in December, IF and ONLY IF they prove it.

<style>@font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;}@font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536859905 -1073732485 9 0 511 0;}@font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1593833729 1073750107 16 0 415 0;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.5pt; font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; color:#222222;}.MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:10.5pt; mso-ansi-font-size:10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.5pt; font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Verdana; color:#222222; mso-font-kerning:0pt; mso-ligatures:none;}div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;}</style>
You are what you récord says you are. Those teams have more wins than us and are in the playoffs. We currently are not.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-15-2023, 07:30 PM
This is a joe public vs professionals game. More tickets and less money on dallas. Sharp wise guy money all hammered buffalo. Big bets on bills side. There's a reason the spread increased back to 2.5

notacon
12-16-2023, 12:18 PM
You are what you récord says you are. Those teams have more wins than us and are in the playoffs. We currently are not.
:rofl: Funny, when the Bills had better records (like last year when they were 10-3 after week 14) you STILL **** all over them. :rolleyes: THAT is the constant with your anti-Bills myopia.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-17-2023, 08:55 AM
:rofl: Funny, when the Bills had better records (like last year when they were 10-3 after week 14) you STILL **** all over them. :rolleyes: THAT is the constant with your anti-Bills myopia.

He'd be Unhappy even if we won a sb. He'll say it was an ugly win

Novacane
12-17-2023, 09:47 AM
He'd be Unhappy even if we won a sb. He'll say it was an ugly win

Yeah, we won the SB but we'll never win another one playing like that!

OpIv37
12-17-2023, 10:08 AM

And guess what happened? The goal last year was to beat KC and get out of the AFC. Instead, for the 2nd straight year, they lost in the Div round. They didn’t even get to play KC and they didn’t equal 2020’s AFCCG appearance.

So I was right. They still weren’t good enough.

cas22
12-17-2023, 10:36 AM

he Cowgirls are pretenders and have been putting up stats against weak teams, the Bills will be the 3rd team all year that they have faced with a winning record, they have won 1 game all year against a decent team and that was the slumping Eagles team last week.

I wouldn't be all that surprised if the Bills didn't blow them out,, if Brady is the real answer then after 1 month behind the reigns should come into play,,,I'm more worried about next weeks game against a L.A team that we have no idea what they will bring with a new coach.

OpIv37
12-17-2023, 10:55 AM
he Cowgirls are pretenders and have been putting up stats against weak teams, the Bills will be the 3rd team all year that they have faced with a winning record, they have won 1 game all year against a decent team and that was the slumping Eagles team last week.

I wouldn't be all that surprised if the Bills didn't blow them out,, if Brady is the real answer then after 1 month behind the reigns should come into play,,,I'm more worried about next weeks game against a L.A team that we have no idea what they will bring with a new coach.

This is exactly the overconfidence I’m talking about. It dismisses the Cowboys’ record while ignoring how they lead the league in offensive categories where our D struggles, and how banged up our D is.

Dallas will put up points. That is a given. It’s just a matter if our O can keep up, which usually means turnover time for Josh.

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-17-2023, 11:33 AM
This is exactly the overconfidence I’m talking about. It dismisses the Cowboys’ record while ignoring how they lead the league in offensive categories where our D struggles, and how banged up our D is.

Dallas will put up points. That is a given. It’s just a matter if our O can keep up, which usually means turnover time for Josh.
Last year when the bills were 13-3, you never once said ‘you are what your record says you are’

your schtick is tiring and annoying

justasportsfan
12-17-2023, 11:39 AM

The are not innocent eagles category because they beat us in OT in Philly.

The Jets however are in their category because they beat the Eagles :ugly:

OpIv37
12-17-2023, 11:49 AM
Last year when the bills were 13-3, you never once said ‘you are what your record says you are’

It’s not a schtick to point out that the team isn’t good enough when they aren’t good enough. What’s tiring and annoying is that people refuse to listen because they can’t separate what they want to happen from what’s likely to happen.

acehole
12-17-2023, 02:50 PM

You may be a pessimist but at least you understand the game of football.

MikeInRoch
12-17-2023, 05:54 PM

Good prediction.

Cntrygal
12-17-2023, 06:07 PM
Good prediction.

If it's like the good luck jersey that you don't wash all season ..... he needs to keep on!

cas22
12-17-2023, 06:17 PM

I guess you were right again

Mad Max
12-17-2023, 06:41 PM
I guess you were right again

Bro your 10 point call looked like absolute hubris when you made it. Nice one.

cas22
12-17-2023, 07:00 PM
cowboys are pretenders,, lets hope they can take it out on miami next week

Novacane
12-17-2023, 07:18 PM

the pretenders vs the frauds. I think the pretenders can pull it off.

Discotrish
12-17-2023, 07:54 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/m/P-rfBNfiBc4AAAAC/cowboy-smoke.gif

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-17-2023, 07:58 PM

Reposted

Gibby 2.0
12-17-2023, 08:01 PM

Keep up the good work.

notacon
12-18-2023, 12:08 PM
I would not go that far. There is no reason to take ANYTHING away from a dominating Bills win by calling Dallas "pretenders". They are not. Certainly not any more than any of the SB contending teams.

Dallas has a hard time on the road, especially vs good teams. Miami has a hard time against good teams no matter where they play. I give Dallas the edge in Miami because of their beat down at the hands of Buffalo.

The teams with the best records in the NFL today and unquestioned SB contenders....

San Fran had a three game losing streak on the road vs Cleveland and Minny and at home vs Cincy.
Baltimore lost at home vs Indy and Cleveland and on the road vs Pittsburgh.
Philly lost to NYJ and Dallas on the road and San Fran at home. They barely (with the help of the refs and one miscommunication between Allen and Davis) from losing to the Bills at home.
Miami (besides the known fact that they have not been able to beat a "good" team all season) lost in historic fashion, at homes vs Tennessee blowing a 14 point lead with 3 min. left in the game
Detroit lost to both Green Bay AND Chicago at home.
Dallas besides them losing to every "good" team they have faced on the road (SanFran, Philly and Buffalo) they LOST to Arizona on the road too.
KC lost to Detroit, Philly and Buffalo at home, and to Denver and GB on the road.

THAT is today's NFL. Every single team considered a SB contender has low points in the season.

The BIG problem with some Bills "fans" (and in particular Opi) is that when the Bills went through their low points during a long season, he QUIT ON THE TEAM and declared...

"It’s over. The window isn’t just closed. It’s slammed shut and boarded up." and even worse...."(Josh Allen will) never win a Super Bowl, at least not as a Bill"

No one has any idea if the Bills will even get intro the playoffs (I think they will) much less get past the divisional round. BUT, to bury them before they are dead is sacrilegious and dumb beyond measure.

cas22
12-18-2023, 01:55 PM
I would not go that far. There is no reason to take ANYTHING away from a dominating Bills win by calling Dallas "pretenders". They are not. Certainly not any more than any of the SB contending teams.

Dallas has a hard time on the road, especially vs good teams. Miami has a hard time against good teams no matter where they play. I give Dallas the edge in Miami because of their beat down at the hands of Buffalo.

The teams with the best records in the NFL today and unquestioned SB contenders....

San Fran had a three game losing streak on the road vs Cleveland and Minny and at home vs Cincy.
Baltimore lost at home vs Indy and Cleveland and on the road vs Pittsburgh.
Philly lost to NYJ and Dallas on the road and San Fran at home. They barely (with the help of the refs and one miscommunication between Allen and Davis) from losing to the Bills at home.
Miami (besides the known fact that they have not been able to beat a "good" team all season) lost in historic fashion, at homes vs Tennessee blowing a 14 point lead with 3 min. left in the game
Detroit lost to both Green Bay AND Chicago at home.
Dallas besides them losing to every "good" team they have faced on the road (SanFran, Philly and Buffalo) they LOST to Arizona on the road too.
KC lost to Detroit, Philly and Buffalo at home, and to Denver and GB on the road.

THAT is today's NFL. Every single team considered a SB contender has low points in the season.

The BIG problem with some Bills "fans" (and in particular Opi) is that when the Bills went through their low points during a long season, he QUIT ON THE TEAM and declared...

"It’s over. The window isn’t just closed. It’s slammed shut and boarded up." and even worse...."(Josh Allen will) never win a Super Bowl, at least not as a Bill"

No one has any idea if the Bills will even get intro the playoffs (I think they will) much less get past the divisional round. BUT, to bury them before they are dead is sacrilegious and dumb beyond measure.

i'm not taking anything away from Buffalo, I predicted a blow out and the Bills came through, Both Dallas and Miami are mirror image teams.. both beat up on weaker teams and make them 1 dimensional so there defense's can tee off and build them stats up, bottom line against teams with winning records both teams fall down near the bottom of the league in stats. Miami has won 1 game against a team with a winning record and that was Denver early on when Denver was still figuring it out on offense, there only other games were against us and the Chiefs and they lost both of those games pretty Handley.. I m hoping that Dallas go's into this game with a chip on there shoulders for taking a Ars whupping against us.. there pass rush should come into play against Miami.. gonna be a game that the spread will be miami -2 at home, guessing of coarse.

Woodman
12-18-2023, 03:00 PM
If it's like the good luck jersey that you don't wash all season ..... he needs to keep on!

:cheers:

If it's working don't change it up.

Woodman
12-18-2023, 03:02 PM
Keep up the good work.
I'm absolutely counting on it ..... it just wouldn't be right to change up now. :cheers:

Woodman
12-18-2023, 03:04 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/m/P-rfBNfiBc4AAAAC/cowboy-smoke.gif

:rofl: :rofl: Lucy was legend!

The girl from Celeron.

Woodman
12-18-2023, 03:06 PM
Miami.. gonna be a game that the spread will be Miami -2 at home, guessing of course.

You're way off it's -1.5 :roflmao:

justasportsfan
12-18-2023, 03:26 PM

I worry OPiv will pick the bills to beat the chargers. :nervous:

Woodman
12-18-2023, 03:33 PM
I worry OPiv will pick the bills to beat the chargers. :nervous:

He loves the Bills he won't do it. :nervous: