PDA

View Full Version : Finheaven is like a morgue

BuffaloBlitz83
12-12-2023, 06:20 PM
They have like 75 Op's over there.

Punch them in the mouth and they fold like a cardboard box. Every team that has gotten physical with them has beaten them.

So many posts that they feel thee east was blown yesterday. They attacking McDaniel and Tua lol. It's worse than billszone

YardRat
12-12-2023, 07:18 PM
They should be pissed, that was embarrassing.

sukie
12-12-2023, 08:22 PM
They have like 75 Op's over there.

Punch them in the mouth and they fold like a cardboard box. Every team that has gotten physical with them has beaten them.

So many posts that they feel thee east was blown yesterday. They attacking McDaniel and Tua lol. It's worse than billszone
What’s going on over there is nothing like Op. It’s violently psychotic with suicidal tendencies sprinkled on top. Op over there would be a blind fan boy.

Novacane
12-12-2023, 09:02 PM
I haven't been on finheaven in years. I may have to stop by for a good laugh.

OpIv37
12-12-2023, 10:14 PM
What’s going on over there is nothing like Op. It’s violently psychotic with suicidal tendencies sprinkled on top. Op over there would be a blind fan boy.

I have a friend from a lifetime ago who’s a Fish fan. Kinda lost touch over the years- no fight or bad blood or anything, our lives just went in different directions. Occasionally we still text during football season. I let this one go….

Historian
12-13-2023, 05:33 AM
It's a finesse team, in a physical conference, playing a cake-walk schedule.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-13-2023, 07:08 AM
Without another lineman I think 3rd or 4th one lost this year. Micah parsons vs mia will be fun to watch

Bill Cody
12-13-2023, 09:05 AM
Fans of every team lose perspective. Like here for example. You're not going to be great every week. It's a long season. You want to be playing your best football come playoff time. The fins are still a dangerous team.

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-13-2023, 09:20 AM
Fans of every team lose perspective. Like here for example. You're not going to be great every week. It's a long season. You want to be playing your best football come playoff time. The fins are still a dangerous team.

they are dangerous if tyreek is there and healthy
without him, they are like us without Josh

Saratoga Slim
12-13-2023, 10:42 AM
Losing their Center for the season was not helpful.

sukie
12-13-2023, 11:24 AM
I have a friend from a lifetime ago who’s a Fish fan. Kinda lost touch over the years- no fight or bad blood or anything, our lives just went in different directions. Occasionally we still text during football season. I let this one go….
Took crap when bills lost to Philly… I too said nothing after Monday. Silence is deadly

sukie
12-13-2023, 11:25 AM
they are dangerous if tyreek is there and healthy
without him, they are like us without Josh

The timing patterns have been proven to be beatable. Don't fall for the motion and confuse with coverages. Once Tua passes mental number “3” and hasn’t thrown the ball… all bad stuff happens.

kingJofNYC
12-13-2023, 11:29 AM
You blame them, every fan in this division except NE has been through **** for the last 20 years.

I mean NE fans have had a bad 2 year run and they're ready to jump off the deep end. LOL

Goobylal
12-13-2023, 01:09 PM
That's because they know they lost the division with that loss. They're not beating the Cowboys, Ravens or Bills while the Bills aren't losing to the Chargers and Cheats.

ParanoidAndroid
12-13-2023, 01:47 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the Jets beat them.

But we still have the Cowboys in front of us. The way KC was jail breaking our line on Sunday, I don't want to look when Parsons goes off.

OpIv37
12-13-2023, 01:59 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the Jets beat them.

But we still have the Cowboys in front of us. The way KC was jail breaking our line on Sunday, I don't want to look when Parsons goes off.
A lot of people here seem way too confident about beating the Cowboys.

Their O is clicking and, despite winning the game against KC, our banged-up D has been a liability (look at the Philly game).

I was able to attend the Jets game in Dallas earlier this year. Parsons was a wrecking ball. He’s going to have Josh running for his life all game.

sukie
12-13-2023, 02:35 PM
500 on the road

TigerJ
12-13-2023, 02:53 PM
They lost their starting center in what could be a season ending injury. Next week they play at home versus the Jets. After that, they have a brutal three game stretch to end the season: Dallas, Baltimore and Buffalo. On the flip side, Miami owns the most important tiebreaker after head to head (division record). If Buffalo loses to Dallas Sunday and Miami beats the Jests, the best Buffalo can hope for is a tie. Miami wins the division in that scenario. Simply put, Buffalo needs to run the table for any hope of winning the division. Otherwise, they're competing for a wild card slot.

Mad Max
12-13-2023, 03:15 PM
They lost their starting center in what could be a season ending injury. Next week they play at home versus the Jets. After that, they have a brutal three game stretch to end the season: Dallas, Baltimore and Buffalo. On the flip side, Miami owns the most important tiebreaker after head to head (division record). If Buffalo loses to Dallas Sunday and Miami beats the Jests, the best Buffalo can hope for is a tie. Miami wins the division in that scenario. Simply put, Buffalo needs to run the table for any hope of winning the division. Otherwise, they're competing for a wild card slot.

If Buffalo loses against the Dookies then wins out and Miami beats the Jesters and then loses out the Bills win the division and end up with the fourth seed Miami gets the sixth seed.

Goobylal
12-13-2023, 03:26 PM
Beat Miami the final game and end up with a tied record and the division is ours. Very doable.

Woodman
12-13-2023, 03:40 PM
Losing their Center for the season was not helpful.

It's good to have a snapper.

They'll miss their snapper.

:squish:

Mad Max
12-13-2023, 04:19 PM
It's good to have a snapper.

They'll miss their snapper.

:squish:

they have a team full of snappers

Mace
12-13-2023, 04:49 PM
I'm not going to gripe on them until we're not two wins behind them, while they're presently in the playoffs and we're not. I don't find the remainder of the schedule to be a given.

Will be delighted if we pull it off, not so sure we do, until we do and they don't.