PDA

View Full Version : Props to von miller for making an impact sunday

BuffaloBlitz83
12-12-2023, 10:49 PM
I saw 2 major plays. One was the 3rd down play that was called a fumble then changed to incomplete forcing the fg. The second was the last drive 2nd and 15 almost sack where mahomes throws it away before getting taken down. Good game based on the off the field chaos this week for him. Hopefully he's getting healthier and it just took time to recover. If von continues to improve and jones returns it'll be great.

Cntrygal
12-13-2023, 05:15 AM
I read somewhere that Sunday was the first game that he didn't wear the brace - I'm going to be leaving for work in a few or I'd try and find the article. But, if that's true (because I didn't notice) - maybe that bodes well for the upcoming games.

YardRat
12-13-2023, 05:26 AM
He still looks hesitant and deliberate out there for the most part, probably still thinking instead of just balling.

Baby steps. If he's 100% for the last couple of games and the playoffs it will be big.

Historian
12-13-2023, 05:30 AM
I thought he looked better too.

As an athlete, I can tell you, that you have to get over injuries first physically, then mentally.

After surgery, a lot goes through your mind.

I never thought I would walk properly again, much less run, but here I am, 200+ miles later.

He will get more confidence in his knee, the more he plays, in fact, my guess is that's why they have him out there.

Forward_Lateral
12-13-2023, 06:25 AM
Everyone forgets how long it took Tre, mentally. He was physically fine when he came back, but you could tell he didn't trust his knee yet, which until you've had that surgery, you wouldn't understand.

Mad Max
12-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Maybe his subconscious was trying to make amends for the off the field issues he created and ratcheted back his constraints.

sukie
12-13-2023, 12:50 PM
I read somewhere that Sunday was the first game that he didn't wear the brace - I'm going to be leaving for work in a few or I'd try and find the article. But, if that's true (because I didn't notice) - maybe that bodes well for the upcoming games.

Cover 1 caught that as well. No knee brace for the first time.

I didn’t notice the no brace but did offer a ball in the balls and goats thread.

he had a bit more impact than we have seen.

Woodman
12-13-2023, 07:50 PM

Pretty sure that's right regarding the brace.

Hoping for the best of course.

Always Go Bills!!

Woodman
12-13-2023, 07:52 PM
If he's 100% for the last couple of games and the playoffs it will be big.

Merry Christmas!!

Woodman
12-13-2023, 07:54 PM
Maybe his subconscious was trying to make amends for the off the field issues he created and ratcheted back his constraints.
Definitely on his mind. :cheers: