• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Max
    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
    • Mar 2003

Epenesa and Hyde out

Kincaid and Taron in

Hyde I guess meh…might be an improvement or later at worst. AJ though…
  • Ed
    Dude
    • Sep 2002

Re: Epenesa and Hyde out

I figured that would be the case with neither of them practicing this week. We should see Von Miller get the most snaps he's had this season with AJ out. Hopefully he's extra motivated too since he really wanted to join the Cowboys a couple years ago, but they didn't seem interested.

Comment

• Mad Max
      Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Ed View Post
      I figured that would be the case with neither of them practicing this week. We should see Von Miller get the most snaps he's had this season with AJ out. Hopefully he's extra motivated too since he really wanted to join the Cowboys a couple years ago, but they didn't seem interested.
      The Dookies weakness on their OL is their RT Steele, he makes Spencer Brown look like a HOFer. Gotta line up Von on the left and hope he can get to Dak a couple of times (good combo for us Steele and Daks relative immobility).

Comment

• Chet
        Allenhu Joshbar
        • Feb 2017

At this point in the season with the huge hole we dug, these are all "put on your cape, Josh" games from here on out. Poor guy is fettered to the walking dead

Comment

• Mad Max
          Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Chet View Post
          At this point in the season with the huge hole we dug, these are all "put on your cape, Josh" games from here on out. Poor guy is fettered to the walking dead
          I hope for once he doesn’t turn the ball over. We aren’t gonna be able to afford those shenanigans this time. Also the weather is looking sketchy with 13-15 mph winds and some rain. Take care of the ball Superman.

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

We should see Von Miller get the most snaps he's had this season with AJ out.
            I get that we need to get Miller ready for the playoffs but there will be no playoffs if we dont get to the qb . I would rather have Floyd in there against the Cowboys and let Miller come in next week gains the Chargers.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Ed
              Dude
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
              I get that we need to get Miller ready for the playoffs but there will be no playoffs if we dont get to the qb . I would rather have Floyd in there against the Cowboys and let Miller come in next week gains the Chargers.
              I didn't mean that Floyd is not going to play. I expect Floyd, Rousseau and Miller to all keep rotating at both DE spots, but with Epenesa out we'll likely see Miller's snap count increase. Floyd and Rousseau both played 40+ snaps last game compared to 24 for Miller.

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
                I hope for once he doesn’t turn the ball over. We aren’t gonna be able to afford those shenanigans this time. Also the weather is looking sketchy with 13-15 mph winds and some rain. Take care of the ball Superman.
                Love the wind .... big advantage.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Activate every fat guy we have on the roster ..... gotta shutdown the run.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Apr 2014

I didn't mean that Floyd is not going to play. I expect Floyd, Rousseau and Miller to all keep rotating at both DE spots, but with Epenesa out we'll likely see Miller's snap count increase. Floyd and Rousseau both played 40+ snaps last game compared to 24 for Miller.
                    Shaq Lawson and Kingsley Jonathan should see reps as well.

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                      Love the wind .... big advantage.
                      The more wind the better .... neutralize their kicker ...... Brandon Aubrey.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Understood. Wasn't implying you did. My bad i

Agreed on Millers snap .countm . I also worry about his getting penalties on 4th qtrs. Anyways I hope we blow them out and nit keep it close
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Agreed on Millers snap .countm . I also worry about his getting penalties on 4th qtrs. Anyways I hope we blow them out and nit keep it close
                          Dax is #1 in QBR. Bills are 27th in opposing QB QBR. And now we have even more defenders out.

A Bills blowout is not a realistic outcome. The only way the Bills win this game is a shootout where our O is perfect.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Ed
                            Dude
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                            Shaq Lawson and Kingsley Jonathan should see reps as well.
                            Yeah I would definitely expect so. I think Lawson had about 24 snaps last game as well.

Comment

• Ed
                              Dude
                              • Sep 2002

Yeah I worry about Miller in general since he hasn't been very effective. But I'm encouraged by the reports that last game was his first without wearing a knee brace and he did look a lot better.

Comment

Working...
                              X