PDA

View Full Version : Every scenario for the Bills to make the Playoffs

imbondz
12-16-2023, 05:38 AM
If you’re bored you can pick every game for the rest of the year to see the Bills chances of making the playoffs. Scroll down and pick any game that matters and you’ll see the Bills percentage chances of making it. 4-0 and 3-1 are basically a lock to get in. 2-2 can still get us in but needing a lot of help.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2023/upshot/buffalo-bills-nfl-playoff-picture.html#&

Novacane
12-16-2023, 07:38 AM
Cool. Thanks for posting.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-16-2023, 07:40 AM
If we beat dallas it'll set them up well

Goobylal
12-16-2023, 09:17 AM
Pretty simple: the Bills need to beat Miami the last game and at worst finish with the same record. I can see this happening since I think the Bills will beat Miami, Chargers and Cheaters and Miami should lose to the Cowboys and Ravens.

Kenny
12-16-2023, 04:56 PM
The only way I see us making the playoffs is if we win the division. Fingers crossed

Mace
12-16-2023, 06:01 PM
Just mho, but they need to beat Dallas in the rain, at home, for me to consider them serious about their mission. If they can't, their approach will get them nowhere, even if they get to the playoffs. This is all guns blazing time for a vet team in the 7th year of a program with the HC putting his rep on the line as a defensive coach, letting Allen go out on his own terms pro or con with a foot on the gas.

Novacane
12-16-2023, 06:08 PM
Just mho, but they need to beat Dallas in the rain, at home, for me to consider them serious about their mission. If they can't, their approach will get them nowhere, even if they get to the playoffs. This is all guns blazing time for a vet team in the 7th year of a program with the HC putting his rep on the line as a defensive coach, letting Allen go out on his own terms pro or con with a foot on the gas.

I agree. If they can't beat Dallas what's the point of making the playoffs. They'd be gone quickly. I'd rather see them implode and put McDermott on the hot seat.

imbondz
12-16-2023, 06:36 PM
If they lose it has to be close and a hard fought game. I always remember the Giants losing to the 15-0 Patriots in the last game of that season but it was close, only for the Giants to beat them in the SB. We can dream.

Mace
12-16-2023, 06:50 PM
If they lose it has to be close and a hard fought game. I always remember the Giants losing to the 15-0 Patriots in the last game of that season but it was close, only for the Giants to beat them in the SB. We can dream.

Again, just mho, they can't lose this game at home in the rain, against a contender and consider themselves legitimate. It's a game you dig down deep into what you have, not letting it slide because next week.....win this damn game and show us something besides "we'll get better later" or this program is junk.

Ed
12-16-2023, 07:04 PM
That Vikings/Bengals game earlier was so annoying. If the Vikings could have just found a way to not blow that game then the Bills could officially be in complete control of their playoff destiny with a Bronco loss tonight.

Chet
12-17-2023, 05:34 AM

Again, just mho, they can't lose this game at home in the rain, against a contender and consider themselves legitimate. It's a game you dig down deep into what you have, not letting it slide because next week.....win this damn game and show us something besides "we'll get better later" or this program is junk.

Could not have been said any better.

Saratoga Slim
12-17-2023, 06:51 AM
Agree. This is a litmus test game. Are they a good team getting hot at the right time, or a flawed team that might squeak in but don’t really have a shot at the title.