Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Cowboys @ Bills GDT !!

Go Bills !!!
  • Buffalogic
    Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
    • Feb 2006

Re: Cowboys @ Bills GDT !!

This is the time of year when cowboys bubble bursts. They love getting exposed in December. Let’s see if they do it again this year.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• sukie
        Seriously?
        • Sep 2012

I’m at a pre Christmas gathering and not watching… I think (everyone has a tv in their pocket these days) my heart can’t take another last second outcome but that’s what it will be… Bills have something stupid happen… “headline grabbing stupid” with constant talk about it thru Wednesday… can’t pick a winner. That’s how crazy the ending is gonna be. Hang on tight.

go Bills

Comment

• Historian
          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
          • Dec 2002

They should be able to win this game.

Bills 29
          Pukes 23

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• imbondz
              Democrats are people too
              • Jan 2003

Let’s go!!! We got to shock the NFL and be the team we know we can be and beat these Cowboys. Get in Dak’s head and mess him up. If we can get to him and pressure him he will throw INTs.
              My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

12th man will have a big game today!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• bleve
                  • Mar 2005

Go Bills!
                  "You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."
                  ~ Frank Zappa

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                    We play to win the game!
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by imbondz View Post
                    Let’s go!!! We got to shock the NFL and be the team we know we can be and beat these Cowboys. Get in Dak’s head and mess him up. If we can get to him and pressure him he will throw INTs.
                    We are the favorites today

Comment

• DetoxTent
                      • Sep 2023

Von Miller has been improving over the past three games. It is said in Dallas that Dak's great season is due to his blind side protection from his left tackle. Today, we should all pay attention to Von Miller vs Tryon Smith.

Tyron Smith-Tyler Smith dynamic is ‘pure dominance’ on Cowboys’ offensive line

Originally posted by The Dallas Morning News
                      FRISCOConnor McGovern was a well-liked teammate in Dallas, someone whose sunny disposition could make a golden retriever seem melancholy by comparison. Left guard. Center. Right guard. Fullback. The auxiliary lineman played wherever the Cowboys asked until signing in March with the Buffalo Bills.

Cowboys players will be pleased to reunite Sunday afternoon.

But they also aren’t looking back. Not with the duo Tyron Smith and Tyler Smith have created.

“They love playing next to each other,” coach Mike McCarthy said. “Rightfully so.”

For a seventh straight game, tackle Tyron Smith and guard Tyler Smith will start together on the left side. The powerful pair could be the difference Sunday afternoon inside Highmark Stadium, where breezy conditions may ground segments of the passing game, potentially forcing a more grinding, run-oriented style of play.

If the forecast holds up, this game should be especially physical.

That suits the Smiths.

“The Smiths over there, pure dominance,” running back Rico Dowdle said. “Those two guys just come in, a vet and a young guy, probably two future Hall of Famers in the league as well. Yeah, pure dominance.”

“The Smiths keep a very clean pocket,” defensive tackle Osa Odighizuwa said. “Two of the best O-linemen in the league, a couple of the strongest that I ever go against. People ask me all the time, ‘Who’s the best O-line that you go against?’ I’m like, ‘Mmm, honestly a hard question when I have the best O-line that I go against every day in practice.’ Them. You know?”

Comment

• notacon
                        • Aug 2012

I am cautiously optimistic.

There is no doubt the Bills are extremely capable to win this game.

DALLAS is the team that has to prove they can beat a good team, on the road, in the elements.

The game will turn on a few plays...a ill timed turnover...a bad ref call.

I'm not going to predict a score...but I will say this...whoever wins the turnover battle will probably win.

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

Bills defense and 'teams need to force three turnovers, at least.
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

My wife’s uncle died so we have to go be with her family. So, this will be the first game all season that I’m not watching live (well, I did miss some of the Commanders game but that was well after the Bills had the game in hand).

Gonna try to avoid spoilers and watch this evening.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Cntrygal
                              Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                              My wife’s uncle died so we have to go be with her family. So, this will be the first game all season that I’m not watching live (well, I did miss some of the Commanders game but that was well after the Bills had the game in hand).

Gonna try to avoid spoilers and watch this evening.
                              Sorry for your loss, and tell your wife that I'm thinking of her.
                              Originally posted by notacon
                              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
                              X