• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Hey OP

Hello???? We didn't get smashed. We smashed!
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Re: Hey OP

He won't see this for hours. Did you miss his post and a couple of quotes saying that his wife had a death in the family?
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
      Making Spirits Bright
      • Mar 2006

I don't understand how we could have won this game when one of the posters here thought we'd win by 10?

I'm trying to understand OP's logic. Maybe he can jump in here to help me understand.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

If he would just stop talking in absolutes it would go a long way. I thought we'd probably find a way to lose too but to talk as if it was a foregone conclusion was ridiculous. The Bills can beat anyone right now.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal View Post
          He won't see this for hours. Did you miss his post and a couple of quotes saying that his wife had a death in the family?
          That sucks. Our deepest sympathies and sincerest condolences.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• imbondz
            Democrats are people too
            • Jan 2003

I felt all week we were gonna win but it’s be a close game. Never thought we’d dominate like we did.
            My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Mad Max
              Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
              If he would just stop talking in absolutes it would go a long way. I thought we'd probably find a way to lose too but to talk as if it was a foregone conclusion was ridiculous. The Bills can beat anyone right now.
              He won’t. It’s his brand. Would be like Nike giving up the swoosh.

Comment

• Mad Max
                Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by imbondz View Post
                I felt all week we were gonna win but it’s be a close game. Never thought we’d dominate like we did.
                I wasn’t brave enough/prescient enough to see this outcome. But I did feel we were going to compete for 60.

not many people who follow the Bills would have expected the Bills to rollover.

Comment

• Mace
                  Haha...yeah you think so ?
                  • Mar 2013

First of all my sincere condolences to OP and his family.

The dude gives his honest opinions on a message board, he's an easy target when he's wrong and doesn't much care because he'll admit when he's wrong, regardless of whether it affects his opinion of the next game. I respect that.

I thought we were going to get crushed as well. I didn't even want to say it. Good chunk of people rah rah'ing now thought the same and don't deny it.

We won big. It restored a lot of my confidence in the players. I'm not going to pretend I had that confidence going into the game, I'm not going to pretend I thought we had it at the half. I'm a realist, I believe things when they happen, that has nothing to do with my hope. I'm fine being wrong when it happens, that's an absolute, I'm not perfect.

I've heard a wide variety of stupid opinions from people who leap in to jump on OP, I've had some myself, so have you.

Get some perspective on message boards, man, really. It's all opinion, and frankly life is unforgiving no matter how much you pretend to always be right.

Man up, none of us is always right, and it's not a demerit to have your opinion changed by fact unless you're a fool who lives in a make pretend world.

My 2 cents.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                    We play to win the game!
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Cntrygal View Post
                    No I didn't condolences to the family. But my comment was just to say he was 10000000% wrong in his analysis.

Comment

• Discotrish
                      Raging hypocrite and resident troll
                      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83 View Post
                      No I didn't condolences to the family. But my comment was just to say he was 10000000% wrong in his analysis.
                      At least Notty is back on the bandwagon.
                      Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• Woodman
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by imbondz View Post
                        We kicked their asses all night long.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                          First of all my sincere condolences to OP and his family.

The dude gives his honest opinions on a message board, he's an easy target when he's wrong and doesn't much care because he'll admit when he's wrong, regardless of whether it affects his opinion of the next game. I respect that.

I thought we were going to get crushed as well. I didn't even want to say it. Good chunk of people rah rah'ing now thought the same and don't deny it.

We won big. It restored a lot of my confidence in the players. I'm not going to pretend I had that confidence going into the game, I'm not going to pretend I thought we had it at the half. I'm a realist, I believe things when they happen, that has nothing to do with my hope. I'm fine being wrong when it happens, that's an absolute, I'm not perfect.

I've heard a wide variety of stupid opinions from people who leap in to jump on OP, I've had some myself, so have you.

Get some perspective on message boards, man, really. It's all opinion, and frankly life is unforgiving no matter how much you pretend to always be right.

Man up, none of us is always right, and it's not a demerit to have your opinion changed by fact unless you're a fool who lives in a make pretend world.

My 2 cents.
                          Agree with most of what you said except the part where you say ‘he admits when he’s wrong’

when he’s wrong , he does mental gymnastics to ‘prove’ he’s right even though the outcome is clear
                          this is where most posters have a serious problem with him
                          I came.
                          I saw.
                          I conquered.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                            • Mar 2004

I called this ass kicking 2 weeks ago

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

First, thanks to all of you who offered condolences. I appreciated.

Second, statistically, a Bills blowout was unrealistic going in, but it happened and I said it wouldn’t so I have to take my medicine on that. I was wrong. No defense.

Third, I don’t think anyone on any planet thought Allen would be under 50% passing and under 100 yards and the Bills would still win by 3 TD’s. That has to be the best Bills’ rushing performance in my lifetime.

Fourth, on the same note, Brady is a good coordinator. He saw a flaw in the Dallas run D that no one else did, and exploited it
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X