X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Max
    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
    • Mar 2003

“Disasterific” if you want to savor that thrashing just a little more come in

That was such a satisfying win, perhaps cathartic for the team and fans? I just wanted to enjoy it a bit more so I did some surfing. Here’s some gold I dug up.

Elite level troll by the Bills themselves lol:

Disasterefic (my favorite word for the upcoming week):

https://www.yahoo.com/news/terry-bra...010102981.html

Fox Sports:

Skip Bayless:

He’s got 8, he’s got 9, he’s got 11, wow what a run!”:

Big Dubs”:

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us!"

• Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Re: “Disasterific” if you want to savor that thrashing just a little more come in

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Historian
      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
      • Dec 2002

Re: “Disasterific” if you want to savor that thrashing just a little more come in

These are cool, but Skip Bayless is an ass, and this is the **** that just drives me nuts.

Big deal.

One ass-kicking on the road does not negate the season they have had.

Too many armchair quarterbacks with too much airtime after one stinking game.

It's a long season.

There are too many ups and downs to be jumping on and off bandwagons every. ****ing. Week.

Do they even know how stupid they look?

Comment

• Jimkelly12203
        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Historian View Post
        These are cool, but Skip Bayless is an ass, and this is the **** that just drives me nuts.

Big deal.

It's a long season.

There are too many ups and downs to be jumping on and off bandwagons every. ****ing. Week.

The national sports media is such a joke. In fact all media in this country has devolved to a 3rd grade level of analysis. These guys are playing jackasses on TV and, in this country, it apparently works. For all of our technology and fancy advancements, i don't know if mankind has ever been dumber than it is right now.

We were never ready for this as a species. The information age is beyond our ability to exist in. Genetically, we are the same ignorant animal that we were 10,000 years ago when most people didn't even know how to farm crops or raise cattle. And yet we walk around with supercomputers in our pocket and access to instant information beamed from god knows who that is delivered from the other side of the planet.

What could go wrong?
        All Hail Josh Allen! Savior of the Buffalo Bills!

Freedom for the Ukraine. Down with Putin and every traitor in this country that supports him.

Comment

• Historian
          • Dec 2002

Well put JK.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Big deal.

It's a long season.

I’m no Skip Bayless fan either but to play devil’s advocate:

The criticisms of the Cowboys were that they can’t beat good teams. They can’t win on the road. Their D is undersized. They can’t win outdoors.

This was a chance for them to prove the doubters wrong. Instead, they proved them right.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Historian
              • Dec 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
              I’m no Skip Bayless fan either but to play devil’s advocate:

The criticisms of the Cowboys were that they can’t beat good teams. They can’t win on the road. Their D is undersized. They can’t win outdoors.

This was a chance for them to prove the doubters wrong. Instead, they proved them right.
              OP, you're missing the point.

The point is that they had no doubters.

Then they play one crappy game, and all of the sudden they're persona non grata.

Bullfeathers.

Watch them wax Miami next week.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                • Jul 2002

OP, you're missing the point.

The point is that they had no doubters.

Then they play one crappy game, and all of the sudden they're persona non grata.

Bullfeathers.

Watch them wax Miami next week.

Originally posted by notacon
                The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Mad Max
                  Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                  • Mar 2003

Ok one more…the talking heads not understanding that… NOBODY circles the wagons like the BUFFALO BILLS!

Comment

• notacon
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
                    Ok one more…the talking heads not understanding that… NOBODY circles the wagons like the BUFFALO BILLS!

When you hear commentators using the phase "we are...." in describing one team (in this case Dallas) you know it;s best to ignore their non-objective cheer-leading. Michael Irvin is the worst of the worst.

He is one of the reason why I avoid watching NFL Network's "NFL GameDay Morning". This Sunday, he was so over-the-top gushing about Dallas and how the Bills are not a good team (much like the crap in this video), the other members of the panel, Rich Eisen, Steve Maricucci and Kurt Warner are all rolling their eyes in the 'here Irvin fgoes agons, kissing Dallas' ass)

The fact is that many of the credible national sports media had the Bills beating Dall in their predictions.

The Athletic had 8 of 12 analysts picking Buffalo....

Zac Jackson BUF
                    Austin Mock BUF
                    Ben Standig BUF
                    Larry Holder BUF
                    Chad Graff BUF
                    Mark Kaboly BUF
                    Josh Kendall BUF
                    Nick Kosmider BUF
                    Tashan Reed DAL
                    Zack Rosenblatt DAL
                    Zak Keefer DAL
                    Michael-Shawn Dugar DAL
                    Sport Illustrated had four picking Dallas and three Buffalo....

ESPN.com has weekly picks and write ups for every game from two journalists. The Dallas game had them split....

Moody's pick: Cowboys 28, Bills 25
                    Walder's pick: Bills 27, Cowboys 23
                    CBS Sports saw six of eight of their "experts" picking Buffalo over Dallas. The conveniently provide a recap of picks and how each one fared.

This video validates why I avoid the (many) blowhard TV "experts" and stick with the sports media journalists that write for credible sports media organizations.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by notacon View Post

This video validates why I avoid the (many) blowhard TV "experts" and stick with the sports media journalists that write for credible sports media organizations.
                      Much smaller sample size, but on Friday I had NFLN Good Morning Football on in the morning. All 4 of the hosts picked Buffalo.

After work, I watched NFL Live on ESPN. All 3 picked Dallas.

Personally, I think they're all biased. The whole GMFB crew loves Josh Allen. Kyle Brandt has a huge man-crush on him. ESPN has been kissing Dallas's ass for as long as there has been ESPN.

I'll watch those shows for info but I don't put a whole lot of stock in their opinions.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mad Max
                        Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                        • Mar 2003

Skip Bayless is a jackass, which is why it’s fun for me to see him eating crow.

That’s all listening to the before and after of the pundits punditing is…fun, entertainment, no different than watching something on Netflix.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
                          Skip Bayless is a jackass, which is why it’s fun for me to see him eating crow.

That’s all listening to the before and after of the pundits punditing is…fun, entertainment, no different than watching something on Netflix.
                          I have to disagree…Netflix doesn’t have ANYTHING as entertaining as this video.

Comment

• Woodman
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Cntrygal View Post
                            Love the responses and I agree with this response to Historian.

Stay fired up!

Lets Goooooo!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Jimkelly12203 View Post
                              And yet we walk around with supercomputers in our pocket and access to instant information beamed from god knows who that is delivered from the other side of the planet.

What could go wrong?

Love your post!

Would you say we are dummies with information/weapons?

Provided by __________________ .

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

Working...
                              X