Seattle
Baltimore

Denver:
New England
LA Chargers
Las Vegas

Cntrygal
12-18-2023, 06:59 AM
The Bills absolutely have to handle their business.... while we hope for some help.

Bengals @ Steelers
Bills @ Chargers
Colts @ Falcons
Browns @ Texans
Jaguars @ Buccaneers
Cowboys @ Dolphins
Raiders @ Chiefs
Ravens @ 49ers

Would a Steelers win mess things up more?

TheConsigliere
12-18-2023, 07:03 AM
The Bills by far have the easiest remaining schedule.

We will win out and make the playoffs.

AND no team will want to face us in the first round.

Cntrygal
12-19-2023, 07:16 AM
It'll be comical if the Chiefs keep dropping.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a> have placed WR Skyy Moore on IR, ending his regular season. <a href="https://t.co/zmdtctkIX6">pic.twitter.com/zmdtctkIX6</a></p>&mdash; Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) <a href="https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1736863663124873588?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 18, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

sukie
12-19-2023, 09:43 AM
The Bills by far have the easiest remaining schedule.

We will win out and make the playoffs.

AND no team will want to face us in the first round.

But Bills had 12 men on the field and lost to the Jets week 1.

Historian
12-19-2023, 09:48 AM
DREAM Scenario:

Bills win out, take division with 11-6 record, host 1 playoff game.

Fish lose out, miss playoffs entirely with 10-7 record, only good enough for 10th place, because of strength of schedule tiebreaker puts them below Indy, Houston and Cincinnati, all who also finish 10-7.

Poetic justice.

:squish:

Ed
12-19-2023, 10:15 AM
The Bills absolutely have to handle their business.... while we hope for some help.

Bengals @ Steelers
Bills @ Chargers
Colts @ Falcons
Browns @ Texans
Jaguars @ Buccaneers
Cowboys @ Dolphins
Raiders @ Chiefs
Ravens @ 49ers

Would a Steelers win mess things up more?
At this point I think it would be better to root for the Browns. They're likely going to beat the Jets to get to 10 wins at a minimum, so I'd rather see them beat the Texans and Bengals and make it more likely those teams get to 8 losses.

TigerJ
12-21-2023, 09:39 PM
It's pretty clear that if the Bills win out they are in. The win the division winning out if Miami loses to either Dallas or Baltimore. I can't imagine any way that Miami escapes with wins versus both of those teams. There are also potential pitfalls for teams in the wild card race ahead of the Bills, including games where a few of them have to play each other. Maybe there is some way the Bills could miss the playoffs even after winning out, but I can't see it.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
12-21-2023, 09:44 PM
How do you figure Miami is not a wildcard team?

Cntrygal
12-22-2023, 11:17 AM
It's pretty clear that if the Bills win out they are in. The win the division winning out if Miami loses to either Dallas or Baltimore. I can't imagine any way that Miami escapes with wins versus both of those teams. There are also potential pitfalls for teams in the wild card race ahead of the Bills, including games where a few of them have to play each other. Maybe there is some way the Bills could miss the playoffs even after winning out, but I can't see it.

I think there is a way that the Bills win out and still miss. It's one of those "if this team wins out and this team drops one while yet another wins..." sceario. Things will be clearer for us after the Bills handle their business on Saturday. :pray:

Forward_Lateral
12-22-2023, 11:47 AM
Who the heck do we cheer for in the Browns Texans matchup?

The other games are pretty clear, but who the hell do we root for in that one?

Novacane
12-22-2023, 11:54 AM
Who the heck do we cheer for in the Browns Texans matchup?

The other games are pretty clear, but who the hell do we root for in that one?

The Browns imo. We are running out of games but to pass them. We only need 1 topass the Texans.

Forward_Lateral
12-22-2023, 01:31 PM
If the Bills win this week, the likelyhood of them being in the 7th or even 6th seed are very high.

Going through it all, though, if they want to be 10-7 and get a WC, they will need enough help that it's about a 50/50 shot at this point.

OpIv37
12-22-2023, 01:36 PM
If the Bills win this week, the likelyhood of them being in the 7th or even 6th seed are very high.

Going through it all, though, if they want to be 10-7 and get a WC, they will need enough help that it's about a 50/50 shot at this point.

I haven't actually done the math but there are so many 6 and 7 loss AFC teams. With our poor AFC record, we don't have many tiebreakers. I think we have to win out to make it. If we lose again, we're gonna have to hope Miami loses out and we can get the div.

I don't know if there is a scenario where we can win out and NOT make it- that seems extremely unlikely.

Forward_Lateral
12-22-2023, 01:43 PM
I haven't actually done the math but there are so many 6 and 7 loss AFC teams. With our poor AFC record, we don't have many tiebreakers. I think we have to win out to make it. If we lose again, we're gonna have to hope Miami loses out and we can get the div.

I don't know if there is a scenario where we can win out and NOT make it- that seems extremely unlikely.
I tried to get them to win out and miss, but couldn't, but apparently there's a scenario. I have yet to figure that one out, because I can't seem to find it possible to have 4 teams at 11-6

imbondz
12-22-2023, 02:11 PM
There’s actually a scenario where the Bills could be in the playoffs if they beat the Chargers and Patriots and a million other things go their way, making the Miami game not matter other than for winning the division (if Miami loses one of the next 2 games). But in that scenario, the Bills would be solidified a wild card playoff spot before the Miami game starts.

Ed
12-22-2023, 02:20 PM
I tried to get them to win out and miss, but couldn't, but apparently there's a scenario. I have yet to figure that one out, because I can't seem to find it possible to have 4 teams at 11-6
The scenario where the Bills win out but miss the playoffs requires the Jags, Colts, and Bengals to all win out and finish 11-6. If the Browns win their next two and lose to Bengals in week 18 they're also 11-6. In that scenario the Bills lose all tiebreakers and finish 8th. This scenario also means the Dolphins win their next two to clinch the East.

imbondz
12-22-2023, 02:27 PM
Scenario where we win out and miss the playoffs:

Colts and Bengals win out. Browns go 2-1. But the Browns have to beat the Texans and only loss has to be to the Bengals. If all that happens, we’re out of the playoffs even if we go 3-0.

imbondz
12-22-2023, 02:32 PM
The scenario where the Bills win out but miss the playoffs requires the Jags, Colts, and Bengals to all win out and finish 11-6. If the Browns win their next two and lose to Bengals in week 18 they're also 11-6. In that scenario the Bills lose all tiebreakers and finish 8th. This scenario also means the Dolphins win their next two to clinch the East.

ha. You beat me to it.

Forward_Lateral
12-22-2023, 02:39 PM

My brain hurts

Ed
12-22-2023, 02:44 PM
My brain hurts
Well at least that means it's probably a highly unlikely scenario.

imbondz
12-22-2023, 03:08 PM
I also believe there’s a scenario where the Bills could get up to the #2 seed.

OpIv37
12-22-2023, 03:21 PM
That would be the most Buffalo thing ever: winning our last 5 to get to 11-6 with wins over the Chiefs, Cowboys and Fish, and then missing the playoffs on tiebreakers cuz we couldn't beat the Pats, Jets or Broncos.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-22-2023, 03:59 PM
That would be the most Buffalo thing ever: winning our last 5 to get to 11-6 with wins over the Chiefs, Cowboys and Fish, and then missing the playoffs on tiebreakers cuz we couldn't beat the Pats, Jets or Broncos.

Most OP thing is we win out and win east and you still complain about the games we lost..

Novacane
12-22-2023, 04:29 PM
Most OP thing is we win out and win east and you still complain about the games we lost..

I would to because we'd be the #1 seed if we hadn't lost the games we should have won.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-22-2023, 04:34 PM
I would to because we'd be the #1 seed if we hadn't lost the games we should have won.

It is what it is.

Win out and never lose again rest of year!

Forward_Lateral
12-24-2023, 12:19 PM
Do we want Cleveland to beat Houston now that Cincy lost?

- - - Updated - - -

Novacane
12-24-2023, 12:36 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I do. I don't know if that's "right" but we don't get Cleveland behind us if they lose today. We do put Houston a game back with a loss.

Ed
12-24-2023, 01:18 PM

- - - Updated - - -

It's one of those games where you honestly can't say for sure either way unless you have a crystal ball and know how other games are going to turn out. If you just want the Bills to make the playoffs then their chances improve with a Houston loss. If you want them to have a shot at the #5 seed then Cleveland losing helps that.

DraftBoy
12-24-2023, 02:11 PM
Atlanta currently up on Indy.

Novacane
12-24-2023, 02:16 PM
It's one of those games where you honestly can't say for sure either way unless you have a crystal ball and know how other games are going to turn out. If you just want the Bills to make the playoffs then their chances improve with a Houston loss. If you want them to have a shot at the #5 seed then Cleveland losing helps that.

I'd rather just be sure we get in. Cleveland is taking care of business.

Ed
12-24-2023, 02:47 PM
I'd rather just be sure we get in. Cleveland is taking care of business.
I agree. If they don't win the division they're going to have to win 3 tough road games no matter what, so I don't care about matchups at that point. I'd rather just make sure we get in. At this point, best case scenario is all about the Dolphins losing one of their next two. I don't care about the #5 seed.

Cntrygal
12-24-2023, 06:39 PM
In a nutshell....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">As far as PLAYOFFS, it’s been a great weekend for Bills so far. Need Patriots to beat Broncos to make it perfect. <br><br>As far as DIVISION, now need Dolphins to lose next week at Ravens, and Bills beat Patriots. Then Week 18 is for it all. But Miami wins AFCE with win or Bills loss</p>&mdash; Sal Capaccio �� (@SalSports) <a href="https://twitter.com/SalSports/status/1739082387743474134?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 25, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Novacane
12-24-2023, 06:44 PM
If the playoffs started now we'd go to KC.

sukie
12-24-2023, 07:09 PM
If the playoffs started now we'd go to KC.
That’s a win

OpIv37
12-24-2023, 07:36 PM
In a nutshell....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">As far as PLAYOFFS, it’s been a great weekend for Bills so far. Need Patriots to beat Broncos to make it perfect. <br><br>As far as DIVISION, now need Dolphins to lose next week at Ravens, and Bills beat Patriots. Then Week 18 is for it all. But Miami wins AFCE with win or Bills loss</p>— Sal Capaccio �� (@SalSports) <a href="https://twitter.com/SalSports/status/1739082387743474134?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 25, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Uggghh. I rooted for Dallas earlier and now I’m rooting for the Pats. I just took a shower 2 hours ago but I feel like I need another one… and maybe an exorcism.

sukie
12-24-2023, 07:50 PM
Uggghh. I rooted for Dallas earlier and now I’m rooting for the Pats. I just took a shower 2 hours ago but I feel like I need another one… and maybe an exorcism.

You can cut down on your fiber intake

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-24-2023, 09:15 PM

LOL
post of the year here! Agree completely

Saratoga Slim
12-24-2023, 10:31 PM
….and thank you Patriots for knocking Denver back a game while also likely ensuring you can’t get Caleb Willams

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-24-2023, 10:35 PM
This is gonna sound crazy but….

the 2 seed is possible by my math

it would require 3 things though

1) bills win the last two
2) Miami lose the last two
3) chiefs to lose one

not saying it will happen, just saying it’s not impossible

BuffaloBlitz83
12-24-2023, 10:43 PM
Bills can make wc even if they lose 1 of last 2. Only way that's not possible is if pitt wins out and cincy wins out. Pitt plays seattle and Baltimore or Cincinnati plays Cleveland and kc

Woodman
12-24-2023, 10:44 PM
This is gonna sound crazy but….

the 2 seed is possible by my math

it would require 3 things though

1) bills win the last two
2) Miami lose the last two
3) chiefs to lose one

not saying it will happen, just saying it’s not impossible

Bills Schedule 9-6

1) Patriots
2) @ Dolphins

Dolphins Schedule 11-4

1) @ Ravens
2) Bills

Chiefs 9-5 Schedule

1) Raiders
2) Bengals
3) @Chargers

OpIv37
12-24-2023, 10:48 PM
I don’t think it’s impossible that the Bills win out or the Fish lose out. Certainly not a given on either front but possible.

I can’t see the Chiefs dropping any of those games.

Woodman
12-24-2023, 11:24 PM
I don’t think it’s impossible that the Bills win out or the Fish lose out. Certainly not a given on either front but possible.

Chiefs 9-5 Schedule

1) Raiders
2) Bengals
3) @Chargers

OpIv37
12-24-2023, 11:29 PM
Chiefs 9-5 Schedule

1) Raiders
2) Bengals
3) @Chargers
?

I saw your previous post. Chiefs are gonna win all those games.

Woodman
12-24-2023, 11:31 PM
?

Maybe maybe not. :idunno:

Skooby
12-25-2023, 12:34 AM
Chiefs 9-5 Schedule

1) Raiders
2) Bengals
3) @Chargers
Chiefs beating the Bengals & Seattle winning with a Bills win locks us in for a playoff spot regardless of the outcome of the Miami game.

Historian
12-25-2023, 05:40 AM
Just get in.

I don't see any team that is unbeatable....really.

Personally, I think the networks are just salivating for another KC-Buffalo rematch in the AFCCG.

Cntrygal
12-25-2023, 07:24 AM
Just get in.

I don't see any team that is unbeatable....really.

Personally, I think the networks are just salivating for another KC-Buffalo rematch in the AFCCG.

Then they should have told the zebras to go ahead and toss a couple of those flags that they kept in their pockets yesterday!!

Woodman
12-25-2023, 07:34 AM
Chiefs beating the Bengals & Seattle winning with a Bills win locks us in for a playoff spot regardless of the outcome of the Miami game.

Let's beat the Patriots and just go from there. :cheers:

Just pound pound pound no bull **** this week.

Woodman
12-25-2023, 08:04 AM
The only advantage to a Ravens win would be that it basically locks KC OUT of the 1st ROUND BYE and the Ravens still MUST BEAT the Dolphins to push them out of a possible 1st round bye.

We want the Ravens to have the 1 seed ..... not the Chiefs or Dolphins!

Ravens 11-3 Schedule

1) @49ers
2) vs Dolphins
3) vs Steelers

sukie
12-25-2023, 08:14 AM
No way the Bills make the playoffs. Too inconsistent and they lost on Oct 22. I saw this mornings chances at 84%

I am betting on the 16%.

Woodman
12-25-2023, 08:17 AM
No way the Bills make the playoffs. Too inconsistent and they lost on Oct 22. I saw this mornings chances at 84%

I am betting on the 16%.

So we're the underdog ..... I like that position.
My USA fencing jacket ...... did you forget?? :cheers:

I wore it all day .... how did you like the results aside from the Cowboys?

sukie
12-25-2023, 08:24 AM
So we're the underdog ..... I like that position.
My USA fencing jacket ...... did you forget?? :cheers:

I wore it all day .... how did you like the results aside from the Cowboys?

Might need to get it cleaned

Woodman
12-25-2023, 08:26 AM
Might need to get it cleaned

It will be ready to go!

Novacane
12-25-2023, 08:27 AM
Most scenarios I run on the simulation have us opening in KC. A few in Miami. If we win the division Miami most likely comes to Buffalo.

Woodman
12-25-2023, 08:30 AM
The only advantage to a Ravens win would be that it basically locks KC OUT of the 1st ROUND BYE and the Ravens still MUST BEAT the Dolphins to push them out of a possible 1st round bye.

We want the Ravens to have the 1 seed ..... not the Chiefs or Dolphins!

Ravens 11-3 Schedule

1) @49ers
2) vs Dolphins
3) vs Steelers

If the demise of the Kansas City Chiefs is the goal it can be handled @ 1pm today with the Raiders beating them ...... if that happens all the other stuff is not of concern.

So my message is GO RAIDERS GO!!

So 1st things 1st.

Novacane
12-25-2023, 08:46 AM
Seeing Mahomes throwing another temper tantrum would be a fun Christmas present.

Woodman
12-25-2023, 08:51 AM
Seeing Mahomes throwing another temper tantrum would be a fun Christmas present.

The Cherry on Top for damn sure!

imbondz
12-25-2023, 10:29 AM
I just got word that the Chiefs are gonna lose out, same with Steelers and Miami. So all good, nothing to worry about.

Novacane
12-25-2023, 10:33 AM
Did santa tell you that?

imbondz
12-25-2023, 10:54 AM
Did santa tell you that?

Yes! Lmao

Cntrygal
12-25-2023, 10:59 AM
Damn

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Raiders?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Raiders</a> RB Josh Jacobs (quad/illness) is out today against the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a>, per source. The team held out hope but he just couldn’t make it.</p>&mdash; Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) <a href="https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1739303152648851677?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 25, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-25-2023, 03:06 PM
?

You’re pretty much always wrong and I couldn’t be happier about it right now

Novacane
12-25-2023, 03:06 PM
?

Can you make some more predictions please! :snicker:

Woodman
12-25-2023, 03:08 PM
Chiefs 9-5 Schedule

1) Raiders
2) Bengals
3) @Chargers

Chiefs are gonna win all those games.

How about them Chiefs :roflmao:

Ginger Vitis
12-25-2023, 03:12 PM
Lol OPIE.. so sure in his predictions.. and so wrong most of the time

Novacane
12-25-2023, 03:25 PM
You’re pretty much always wrong and I couldn’t be happier about it right now

He needs to start the Bills have no shot at winning the division posts immediately!!!

Dr. Lecter
12-25-2023, 03:43 PM
Win out, Ravens win next week Bills are the #2 seed

BuffaloBlitz83
12-25-2023, 03:46 PM

Womp womp

Dr. Lecter
12-25-2023, 03:48 PM
?

https://i0.wp.com/foolishwatcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/trump-you-are-fake-news.gif?fit=480%2C291&ssl=1

Mad Max
12-25-2023, 07:06 PM
Lol OPIE.. so sure in his predictions.. and so wrong most of the time

One could make a great living simply fading all of Opie’s picks. I haven’t done the arithmetic but I’m pretty sure hes wrong at least 70 percent of the time.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-25-2023, 07:22 PM
One could make a great living simply fading all of Opie’s picks. I haven’t done the arithmetic but I’m pretty sure hes wrong at least 70 percent of the time.

Lol heard he is on SF -6.5. Take the ravens and the points

Mike13
12-25-2023, 07:38 PM
Miami can clinch the #1 seed if with a Ravens loss tonight and if we beat the Ravens on NYE.
Week 18 then becomes the Mike White show featuring Chase Claypool.

Cntrygal
12-25-2023, 08:09 PM
Miami can clinch the #1 seed if with a Ravens loss tonight and if we beat the Ravens on NYE.

Geesh... and here I've been rooting for the Niners tonight..... Do you know how hard it is to switch in the middle of a game??? :biggrin:

Novacane
12-25-2023, 08:13 PM
Geesh... and here I've been rooting for the Niners tonight..... Do you know how hard it is to switch in the middle of a game??? :biggrin:

You can keep rooting for the 49ers. The Ravens need to beat Miami regardless of what they do tonight.

Novacane
12-25-2023, 08:14 PM
I'm rotting for Baltimore just because I want to see them go 14-3 then go out in their first playoff game lol.

Novacane
12-25-2023, 08:16 PM
Purdy's MVP shot is taking a big hit so far. 3 Int already.

Forward_Lateral
12-25-2023, 08:35 PM
Buffalo can clinch a wild card spot next week with a win and not much help. Almost everything went right this week in terms of that

BuffaloBlitz83
12-25-2023, 09:13 PM

He's average. Looks petrified every play.

Mike13
12-25-2023, 09:32 PM

Four and a fumble

Woodman
12-25-2023, 09:44 PM

Forget that one I guess.

Woodman
12-25-2023, 09:47 PM
You can keep rooting for the 49ers. The Ravens need to beat Miami regardless of what they do tonight.
Yes they do!!

They look pretty good tonight ....

Tuning up @ the 49ers expense.

Ready for some home field action next Sunday.

Novacane
12-25-2023, 09:48 PM
I didn't think the Ravens were this good.

Woodman
12-25-2023, 09:49 PM
I didn't think the Ravens were this good.

They are hitting on all 8 cylinders @ a very high level.

Novacane
12-25-2023, 09:49 PM
Yes they do!!

They look pretty good tonight ....

Tuning up @ the 49ers expense.

Ready for some home field action next Sunday.

Beat Miami and they can rest starters week 18.

Woodman
12-25-2023, 09:51 PM
That defense is playing ball.

and Jackson ain't too bad either.

this is absolutely abusive period.

Woodman
12-25-2023, 09:53 PM
Beat Miami and they can rest starters week 18.

Exactly! :10:

plus another week after that .... with the bye they will have earned.

Woodman
12-25-2023, 09:55 PM
I know Harbaugh won't do it just yet but he needs to consider pulling his starters.

Both sides of the ball.

Their backups are fine by the way.

justasportsfan
12-25-2023, 10:07 PM
?
Chiefs are gonna win all those games.

It's a.good thing you don't make a living being a psychic.

OpIv37
12-25-2023, 10:20 PM
It's a.good thing you don't make a living being a psychic.

There’s no such thing as a psychic. Might as well say “it’s a good thing you don’t make a living breeding unicorns.”

justasportsfan
12-26-2023, 08:49 AM
There’s no such thing as a psychic. Might as well say “it’s a good thing you don’t make a living breeding unicorns.”

I have 5 at home. My daughter breeds them.
The don't crap skittles.

Woodman
12-26-2023, 09:11 AM
I have 5 at home. My daughter breeds them.
The don't crap skittles.

Canadian'eh!
12-26-2023, 09:35 AM
Just did a bunch of scenarios.

win out, and we are in, obviously.

win out and Miami loses to Baltimore and we are #2 seed.

If we lose 1 of the next 2, then we need some help in the form of 2 of Cincy, Pitt and Jax to lose 1 game in the next 2 weeks.

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-26-2023, 10:02 AM
i don't see the phins sitting their starters, even if they have everything wrapped up. The chance to eliminate a division rival would likely supercede all the other stuff. but i could be wrong.

Canadian'eh!
12-26-2023, 10:11 AM
i don't see the phins sitting their starters, even if they have everything wrapped up. The chance to eliminate a division rival would likely supercede all the other stuff. but i could be wrong.

I agree they would not sit them.

There’s been multiple times this year I felt they left starters in WAY too long in blowouts.

I think McD cares a bit too much about stats and records, and one of these days it will cost them.

notacon
12-26-2023, 10:31 AM
The Bills are in good position to clinch a playoff spot this week...irrespective of what happens in the Baltimore v Miami game.

Here are the scenarios....assuming, of course, that the Bills beat the Pats....

Relevant week 17 games:

■ Titans at Texans, 1 p.m.
■ Raiders at Colts, 1 p.m.
■ Panthers at Jaguars, 1 p.m.
■ Steelers at Seahawks, 4:05 p.m.
■ Bengals at Chiefs, 4:25 p.m.

Bills clinching scenarios:

All clinching scenarios involve the Bills beating the Patriots and one of these options to secure at least a wild-card berth:

■ Steelers lose and Bengals lose OR;
■ Bengals lose and Jaguars lose OR;
■ Steelers lose and Jaguars lose OR;
■ Steelers lose, Colts lose and Texans lose OR;
■ Bengals lose, Colts lose and Texans lose.

Many of those scenarios are more likely than not.....in particular the first one.....Steelers (@ Seattle) lose and Bengals (@ KC) lose

We already know that if the Bills beat the Pats and Miami....they are in.

We already know that if Baltimore beats Miami this week and the Bills beat the Pats and Miami they win AFCE title and secure the #2 seed.

The Bills are in fantastic shape despite their few bad losses.

Like I have been saying for some time now.....

It's not over until it's over....and burying the Bills before they are dead is stupid beyond measure.

Woodman
12-26-2023, 10:42 AM
Week 17 key games

1) Bills over Patriots ..... 2) Ravens over Dolphins.

Week 18 key game

1) Bills over Dolphins

Kenny
12-29-2023, 09:22 AM
I really cant see a scenario where the dolphins beat the Ravens. Dallas is another finesse team, but the Ravens are physical.

We just need to take care of business this Sunday, and see what happens when we play for the division next week.

Ed
12-29-2023, 11:06 AM
With the Browns winning and getting to 11 wins, there's no scenario where the Bills finish as the #5 seed. The only possible seeds for the Bills now are #2, #6, or #7. Or miss the playoffs.