PDA

View Full Version : The physicality was unreal.

BillsOwnAll
12-18-2023, 08:29 AM
It was refreshing to see on both lines. The hard hits were none stop. I think some 15 yard penalties are ok here and there when you aren’t getting 15 other penalties. Dak was rattled from the first seriers. He got hit over and over.. HARD. He ran, he got hit, he stayed in the pocket he got hit.

Hitting the qb early and often is a major key to winning in today’s NFL. You got to get in the qbs mind and let them know they are going to get wrecked no matter what they do.

acehole
12-18-2023, 08:33 AM
It was refreshing to see on both lines. The hard hits were none stop. I think some 15 yard penalties are ok here and there when you aren’t getting 15 other penalties. Dak was rattled from the first seriers. He got hit over and over.. HARD. He ran, he got hit, he stayed in the pocket he got hit.

Hitting the qb early and often is a major key to winning in today’s NFL. You got to get in the qbs mind and let them know they are going to get wrecked no matter what they do.

I was thinking if we had that in the jets game...

So far Butler would have been undefeated if they called the house collar or Cook caught the TD...during Philly game.

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking if we had that in the jets game...

So far Butler would have been undefeated if they called the house collar or Cook caught the TD...during Philly game.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-18-2023, 08:58 AM
Just need Kincaid to get head right. And try to hope gabe wakes up. I'd start getting shorter reps.

imbondz
12-18-2023, 09:25 AM
Gabe has been so disappointing. Don’t understand.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-18-2023, 09:30 AM
Gabe has been so disappointing. Don’t understand.

Has he caught any 50/50 balls all year

Bill Cody
12-18-2023, 11:09 AM
Has he caught any 50/50 balls all year

so few that they've renamed them 20/80 balls

Woodman
12-18-2023, 11:17 AM
You dish 60 minutes of hell and see how you do.

UNLV had a coach named Jerry Tarkanian his running rebels had that philosophy.

It's basketball but you get the idea.

Never ever let em breath.

Ingtar33
12-18-2023, 11:55 AM
watching the oline line up and kick the boy's ass up and down the field all game was amazing.

Mad Max
12-18-2023, 12:18 PM
Loved it. Bullies suck in real life…in the NFL they’re glorious.

The Bills thrashed the #3 defense and #4 offense up and down the field for 60. It was a thing of beauty.

Kenny
12-18-2023, 03:07 PM
While I'm not sure McD is a great head coach or not, I think he's an amazing DC.
To think what we've done this year while losing our #1 corner, our best interior lineman, and one of the league's best OLB is just mind boggling.

Joe Fo Sho
12-18-2023, 03:39 PM
While I'm not sure McD is a great head coach or not, I think he's an amazing DC.
To think what we've done this year while losing our #1 corner, our best interior lineman, and one of the league's best OLB is just mind boggling.

He's proven to me that he should be calling the plays. I only worry that he's overburdening himself.

Woodman
12-18-2023, 03:40 PM
watching the oline line up and kick the boy's ass up and down the field all game was amazing.
It'll never ever get tiring for me ...... trench abuse is the way to go. :jam:
Buffalo Stampede run em out of the building.

Woodman
12-18-2023, 03:42 PM
He's proven to me that he should be calling the plays. I only worry that he's overburdening himself.

Or maybe he's just starting to have a good time. :idunno:

Mace
12-18-2023, 03:46 PM

Satisfying when you remember how NFC teams muscled us in the 90's, more so when I picture Jerry Jones eating handfuls of tums.