• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

#17 impact on rush attack vs Dallas

If you watch a lot of cooks dominance was aided by defense thinking Allen was going to pull it back and run a bootleg. Rex was saying allen impacted that game immensely
  • ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

Re: #17 impact on rush attack vs Dallas

Teams expect us to abandon the run even if it's working because that is what we have been doing.

Brady called an excellent game.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ParanoidAndroid View Post
      Teams expect us to abandon the run even if it's working because that is what we have been doing.

Brady called an excellent game.
      Yep. I kept waiting for that "big play" that was going to trick noone except the Bills.
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Kenny
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83 View Post
        If you watch a lot of cooks dominance was aided by defense thinking Allen was going to pull it back and run a bootleg. Rex was saying allen impacted that game immensely
        I just hope that this offense evolves where we dont need that threat - until the playoffs. I get it's do or die time , and Brady's been using Allen a lot more in the run game, but just see Cam Newton's career trajectory.

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Our new OC made a decision and he stuck with it ...... it worked and the rest is history.

Josh has got to love it ..... I almost believe that Brady would call a few running plays where Josh blocks by design instead of carrying the ball.

How would you a smallish CB feel about Josh coming hard right at you.

I don't know but he doesn't play to avoid contact that's for damn sure.

And all this negative stuff about Gabe Davis and his receptions or lack of ...... he can ****ing block he reminds me of George Kittle.

If that's how he can contribute I say Katy bar the damn door.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

Working...
          X