PDA

View Full Version : #17 impact on rush attack vs Dallas

BuffaloBlitz83
12-18-2023, 08:44 AM
If you watch a lot of cooks dominance was aided by defense thinking Allen was going to pull it back and run a bootleg. Rex was saying allen impacted that game immensely

ParanoidAndroid
12-18-2023, 10:00 AM
Teams expect us to abandon the run even if it's working because that is what we have been doing.

Brady called an excellent game.

Cntrygal
12-18-2023, 10:35 AM
Teams expect us to abandon the run even if it's working because that is what we have been doing.

Brady called an excellent game.

Yep. I kept waiting for that "big play" that was going to trick noone except the Bills.

Kenny
12-18-2023, 03:11 PM
If you watch a lot of cooks dominance was aided by defense thinking Allen was going to pull it back and run a bootleg. Rex was saying allen impacted that game immensely
I just hope that this offense evolves where we dont need that threat - until the playoffs. I get it's do or die time , and Brady's been using Allen a lot more in the run game, but just see Cam Newton's career trajectory.

Woodman
12-18-2023, 03:16 PM
Our new OC made a decision and he stuck with it ...... it worked and the rest is history.

Josh has got to love it ..... I almost believe that Brady would call a few running plays where Josh blocks by design instead of carrying the ball.

How would you a smallish CB feel about Josh coming hard right at you.

I don't know but he doesn't play to avoid contact that's for damn sure.

And all this negative stuff about Gabe Davis and his receptions or lack of ...... he can ****ing block he reminds me of George Kittle.

If that's how he can contribute I say Katy bar the damn door.