• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

The Bills should terrify the AFC if they make the playoffs

But what they did this week was even more impressive. Facing a red-hot Dallas Cowboys team, Buffalo wiped them off the field, by a final score of 31-10. But it was not the score, so much as how the Bills won. It was a physical game, one that saw the Bills win not on the right arm of Josh Allen, as is so often the case, but behind a dominant rushing attack led by James Cook. The Buffalo RB rushed for a career-high 179 yards and a touchdown, and he added another receiving touchdown.

As a team the Bills ran for 266 yards. It was the first time Buffalo ran for more than 200 yards in a game this season, and the most rushing yards for the team in a single game since they ran for 280 yards in a win over the Cleveland Browns in December ... of 2016.

The Bills should terrify the AFC if they make the playoffs - SBNation.com

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • Joe Fo Sho
    Making Spirits Bright
    • Mar 2006

Re: The Bills should terrify the AFC if they make the playoffs

Nobody will want to play the Bills in the playoffs...and nobody will have to play the Bills in the playoffs if we don't handle our own business. Giddy up.

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
      Nobody will want to play the Bills in the playoffs...and nobody will have to play the Bills in the playoffs if we don't handle our own business. Giddy up.
      One at a time is all we can do.

Let's start with the 1st one Saturday @ 8:00pm against the Chargers!

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Historian
        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
        • Dec 2002

Comment

• imbondz
          Democrats are people too
          • Jan 2003

We’ll probably win the next 2 and lose to the Dolphins and miss the playoffs.
          My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by imbondz View Post
            wouldn't put it past them. That's the Billiest **** ever so i wouldn't put it past them
            I came.
            I saw.
            I conquered.

Comment

• cookie G
              • Mar 2003

That's been the standard line over the past 1 1/2 days. Everyone is saying " No one wants to face The Bills in the playoffs".

I wish they'd stop saying that.

I'd much rather everyone say that McD has lost the locker room, like they had been during the bye week.

They respond to stuff like that.

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by imbondz View Post

Win the next two games by over 20 points each. Get us believing again then lay an egg in Miami. I can picture that happening

Comment

• jamze132
                  • Jun 2003

I’ve been saying this for close to a month. And back then we weren’t even on a role yet…but in order to get into the playoffs we’d have to be, and no one wants to face the hot team.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

I wish Cook would stop flipping into the end zone, it's a dumbass move and he's going to get hurt.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• imbondz
                      Democrats are people too
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                      I wish Cook would stop flipping into the end zone, it's a dumbass move and he's going to get hurt.
                      I said the same thing! I rewatched the highlights last night and when he did it I said someone needs to tell him to stop that he’s gonna hurt his ankle or worse. I do like it and it’s fun but can’t do it.
                      My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                        • Jul 2002

Didn't Lamar miss a game a couple years ago for that very same thing?

If he really wants the flip to be "his thing" - take some lessons and learn to stick the landing.
                        Originally posted by notacon
                        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• sukie
                          Seriously?
                          • Sep 2012

Doesn’t matter. Let him flip since he only has 3 games left to play this season because they lost to NE on Oct 22.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Stupid thread and article.
                            Our resident expert and realist says Bills suck. Pack it up and tank for top pick.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Woodman
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                              Me and my mine hate it ...... please do something else!!!!!

Totally NOT SMART!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X