PDA

View Full Version : Leonard Floyd added to Bills injury report on Tuesday

Woodman
12-19-2023, 03:39 PM
Leonard Floyd added to Bills injury report on Tuesday - NBC Sports (https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/leonard-floyd-added-to-bills-injury-report-on-tuesday)

Defensive end Leonard Floyd (wrist/rib) was an addition to the report, listed as limited for the session.

After missing last week’s win over the Cowboys, safety Micah Hyde (neck stinger) and defensive end A.J. Epensea (rib) remained limited. Running back Ty Johnson (shoulder), tight end Dalton Kincaid (shoulder), and defensive tackle DaQuan Jones (pectoral) were also limited. Jones just began his 21-day practice window after being designated to return from injured reserve.

Novacane
12-19-2023, 03:47 PM
Ugh. Get them all healthy for Miami.

YardRat
12-19-2023, 05:09 PM
No need to rush anybody back. If they can't beat the Chargers and Patriots with some depth players getting more snaps than usual they don't deserve to be in the playoffs anyway.

Woodman
12-19-2023, 09:58 PM
Ugh. Get them all healthy for Miami.
I wouldn't be surprised if we brought in another DL by tomorrow.

Who you ask I really don't know ..... is Suh still out there? :idunno:

Not my favorite player but we need bodies.

Ed
12-19-2023, 10:43 PM
I feel like Floyd has been dealing with various injuries and limited for a lot of weeks this season. At least it's not lower body. He's a gamer, he'll be ready.

Woodman
12-20-2023, 08:36 AM
I feel like Floyd has been dealing with various injuries and limited for a lot of weeks this season. At least it's not lower body. He's a gamer, he'll be ready.

We need him .... what a great addition he's been!!!!!!