“Ken just wanted to light up the scoreboard,Joe Brady just wants to win football gam”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Max
    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
    • Mar 2003

“Ken just wanted to light up the scoreboard,Joe Brady just wants to win football gam”

I heard this line and thought? One hundred percent on the money.

Check out the vid, some eye opening comparative stats are shared as well.

Here’s Joe “It wasn’t broken so why try and fix it?”

This dude is just so refreshing. I am loving what I have seen and feel it’s getting real close to time to lock him up.

• Chet
    Allenhu Joshbar
    • Feb 2017

Re: “Ken just wanted to light up the scoreboard,Joe Brady just wants to win football

Early returns are very promising.

Dorsey was inflexible and had no counterpunch. If things weren’t running on all cylinders or the opponent took something away, he would just grab a sledgehammer and pound the square peg into a round hole. The “I have Josh Allen and you don’t” lazy approach to calling an offense.

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

Re: “Ken just wanted to light up the scoreboard,Joe Brady just wants to win football

So you're saying this guy Brady has a future ....... AND you would prefer it was right here.

Well I say why don't we attach a poll and find out how many of us feel the same.

Mark me down for **** Yeah!!!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Mad Max
        Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Chet View Post
        Early returns are very promising.

Dorsey was inflexible and had no counterpunch. If things weren’t running on all cylinders or the opponent took something away, he would just grab a sledgehammer and pound the square peg into a round hole. The “I have Josh Allen and you don’t” lazy approach to calling an offense.
        Exactly, no flexibility , for example in the Dallas game the trolls are harping on the fact that Josh was “only” 7/15.

Well derp derp derpedy derp…they (Joe) had a game plan of running…it worked brilliant so why the F would you then start chucking the ball around. Dorsey we all know couldn’t have resisted doing so.

I for one would love to see more low attempt games from Josh, because it means we will achieved the long missing piece of offensive balance.

Comment

• Chet
          Allenhu Joshbar
          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
          Exactly, no flexibility , for example in the Dallas game the trolls are harping on the fact that Josh was “only” 7/15.

Well derp derp derpedy derp…they (Joe) had a game plan of running…it worked brilliant so why the F would you then start chucking the ball around. Dorsey we all know couldn’t have resisted doing so.

I for one would love to see more low attempt games from Josh, because it means we will achieved the long missing piece of offensive balance.
          Yep. It’s not just the wherewithal to sacrifice style for the W, but he’s also showing a willingness to learn from his mistakes—and rather quickly too.

Just last week they had another hot start against KC by leaning heavily on Cook in the running and passing game…but in the second half he channeled his inner Ken Dorsey and just went away from everything that was working in the name of style points and stat-padding.

The following week he showed more growth and contrition than Dorsey did in his 25+ games

Comment

• Mad Max
            Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
            • Mar 2003

Yep. It’s not just the wherewithal to sacrifice style for the W, but he’s also showing a willingness to learn from his mistakes—and rather quickly too.

Just last week they had another hot start against KC by leaning heavily on Cook in the running and passing game…but in the second half he channeled his inner Ken Dorsey and just went away from everything that was working in the name of style points and stat-padding.

The following week he showed more growth and contrition than Dorsey did in his 25+ games
            Indeed. Who (other than Dorsey) would have thought adaptation and evolution were four letter words?

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

this article made me feel better about Brady.
              It seems Rhule was the problem, not Brady.
              Time will tell.

Cam Newton on joining Matt Rhule's Panthers in 2021: I was coaching the coach

sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Chet
                Allenhu Joshbar
                • Feb 2017

When Dorsey was the UM QB he had the greatest collection of football talent the world has ever seen or will ever see on one team. There was nothing complex about their offense, it was just speed and skill. When you’re surrounded by:

Santana Moss
                Andre Johnson
                Reggie Wayne
                Jeremy Shockey
                Kellen Winslow Jr.
                Devin Hester
                Willis McGahee
                Frank Gore
                Clinton Portis
                and a massive dominant o-line then you can pretty much run power or post routes all game and nobody can do a damn thing about it.

When he became OC for us, he was taking over an offense and QB that was playing similarly dominant, fresh off 2 perfect offensive games in the playoffs. “My guys are better than yours, so we’re just gonna throw it deep to the homies like I’m back at The U.”

NFL DCs are too smart for that crap. You need to put the time in and learn to make adjustments

Comment

• Bill Cody
                  • Sep 2004

So I'm confused. The season's not over and everything doesn't suck?

Comment

• Mad Max
                    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                    • Mar 2003

When Dorsey was the UM QB he had the greatest collection of football talent the world has ever seen or will ever see on one team. There was nothing complex about their offense, it was just speed and skill. When you’re surrounded by:

Santana Moss
                    Andre Johnson
                    Reggie Wayne
                    Jeremy Shockey
                    Kellen Winslow Jr.
                    Devin Hester
                    Willis McGahee
                    Frank Gore
                    Clinton Portis
                    and a massive dominant o-line then you can pretty much run power or post routes all game and nobody can do a damn thing about it.

When he became OC for us, he was taking over an offense and QB that was playing similarly dominant, fresh off 2 perfect offensive games in the playoffs. “My guys are better than yours, so we’re just gonna throw it deep to the homies like I’m back at The U.”

NFL DCs are too smart for that crap. You need to put the time in and learn to make adjustments
                    Don’t forget Bryant McKinnie (still haven’t forgotten the Bills passed on him for Mike Williams?!).

Bonkers lineup. Maybe it tainted Dorsey’s perception.

Comment

• Chet
                      Allenhu Joshbar
                      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
                      Don’t forget Bryant McKinnie (still haven’t forgotten the Bills passed on him for Mike Williams?!).

Bonkers lineup. Maybe it tainted Dorsey’s perception.
                      I remember watching McKinnie make Dwight Freeney his b*tch in a 59-0 win over Cuse in 2001. Man that team was stacked

Comment

• Mad Max
                        Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                        this article made me feel better about Brady.
                        It seems Rhule was the problem, not Brady.
                        Time will tell.

Cam Newton on joining Matt Rhule's Panthers in 2021: I was coaching the coach

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/20...d-2021-season/

He had three strikes going into that job:

Tepper
                        Rhule
                        trash roster

YEHRRRRRR OUT!!!

Bill Walsh would have failed there.

Comment

• Mad Max
                          Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                          • Mar 2003

I remember watching McKinnie make Dwight Freeney his b*tch in a 59-0 win over Cuse in 2001. Man that team was stacked
                          Indeed. Tell me why out of that team we took a broken Willis Mcgahee and passed on the prototype LT in McKinnie. Man we were run by some absolute buffoons back then.

Comment

• Woodman
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Bill Cody View Post
                            So I'm confused. The season's not over and everything doesn't suck?
                            Let me ask somebody.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                              • Mar 2004

Man, he makes a great point.

The run game was dominating, and Dallas showed no signs of stopping it, so he just kept doing it. Why change it? If the opponent refuses to adjust, why should you?
                              completely stop what they are doing and suck in the 2nd half? He tried to out think the opponent, when it wasn't necessary.

Comment

Working...
                              X