• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffalogic
    Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
    • Feb 2006

Bills officially control their own destiny

With bengals loss tonight, the bills win out and they are in no matter what. Dolphins losing out would be a cherry on top.
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: Bills officially control their own destiny

Love the cherry on top!!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Somebody forgot to tell these guys exactly what "controlling your own destiny" actually means.
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
        • Nov 2007

And they are completely ****ing it up
        I came.
        I saw.
        I conquered.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

They are who we thought they were.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Buffalogic
            Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
            • Feb 2006

That’s a win. 2 left.

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
              They are who we thought they were.
              Denny Green

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

WC isn’t good enough. They control their own destiny in terms of making it but they need help if they want home playoff games and a real shot. WC is one and done.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                  WC isn’t good enough. They control their own destiny in terms of making it but they need help if they want home playoff games and a real shot. WC is one and done.
                  How many one seeds won the Super Bowl?

modern era of course.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                    How many one seeds won the Super Bowl?

modern era of course.
                    I mean, if you mean the “modern era” like only the one seed gets a bye, I don’t know but there have only been like 6 because they just changed that rule in 2020.

But I’m not talking about byes. Byes can be disruptive. I’m talking about getting at least one, possibly two and maybe 3 playoff games at home.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

I’m talking about getting at least one, possibly two and maybe 3 playoff games at home.
                      only 4 per conference are guaranteed at least 1 home game nobody is guaranteed more.

so how many of those have gone on to win it all?

as compared to a 5, 6 or 7 seed that start on the road and then go on the road again if they win the 1st round game.

the better question would be how many 5,6 or 7 seeds have gone on to win the Super Bowl.

as compared to number 1 seeds that have the decided advantage.

Comment

• sukie
                        Seriously?
                        • Sep 2012

You hypocrite. How are you talking about seeding for Buffalo when time and time again they have shown us who they are… the outcome is predetermined by the games this season starting Oct 22. I don’t get you.

Comment

• Lexwhat
                          • Feb 2005

The only AFC team that is clearly playing better than us is the Ravens. The Browns are probably the 2nd best team in the AFC (and scare me as much as the Bengals did last year), with superb Defense and OLine play. They match up very well to the Ravens, IMO.

Flacco is a fun media story, but the guy is a turnover machine (8 INTs in 5 games!). The Browns won't win the playoffs if he turns the ball over like that. But if they protect the ball - watch out for them.

I would say the Bills are the 3rd best AFC team right now. If we end up with the 2 seed, I think we have a great shot at the Super Bowl. If we end up as the Wild Card, I don't trust the Bills / McDermott to win 3 playoff road games.

This team is just not very good on the Road this year (3-5 on the Road and 6-1 at Home this year - if we count the Jags London game as a Road game)...

Comment

• Discotrish
                            Raging hypocrite and resident troll
                            • Nov 2003

I mean, if you mean the “modern era” like only the one seed gets a bye, I don’t know but there have only been like 6 because they just changed that rule in 2020.

But I’m not talking about byes. Byes can be disruptive. I’m talking about getting at least one, possibly two and maybe 3 playoff games at home.
                            After watching the Cincinnati debacle at home last year, I'm not convinced of the need to be 'at home.'

Never mind, I should've read the post above first, lol.
                            Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

Working...
                            X