PDA

View Full Version : SPEND the 6 bucks to watch the Peacock feed

Mad Max
12-23-2023, 06:58 PM
If it’s the same as the Bengals game (not sure why wouldn’t be)

if you got a 4k tv its absolutely incredible, like you’re on the field good.

I’ve never watched a game on tv with this kind of quality before.

Cntrygal
12-23-2023, 07:34 PM
No.

Joe Fo Sho
12-23-2023, 10:34 PM
I want all the bills games to be on peacock since they're the only ones I've seen get it right.

Mad Max
12-23-2023, 10:35 PM
I want all the bills games to be on peacock since they're the only ones I've seen get it right.

The game although it caused palpitations sure was a beautiful broadcast.

Historian
12-24-2023, 06:23 AM
According to their ads, one of the playoff games will be Peacock-exclusive too.

That's cold man.

Forward_Lateral
12-24-2023, 06:34 AM
According to their ads, one of the playoff games will be Peacock-exclusive too.

That's cold man.

If Peacock had any brains, they’d make it a free trial.

Historian
12-24-2023, 07:09 AM
I don't think it's any accident that the NFL is the most popular sport in the country, especially since they did away with the blackout rule.

If the game is on, people will watch.

The Amazon Prime experiment should be an red flag that making games "exclusive" to a certain niche market, quite simply, is counter productive to all their success.

Woodman
12-24-2023, 07:51 AM
If Peacock had any brains, they’d make it a free trial.

Pretty stupid bird.

:cool: to look at though! :scratch:

Mad Max
12-24-2023, 12:58 PM
I don't think it's any accident that the NFL is the most popular sport in the country, especially since they did away with the blackout rule.

If the game is on, people will watch.

The Amazon Prime experiment should be an red flag that making games "exclusive" to a certain niche market, quite simply, is counter productive to all their success.

The NFL as a business is one of the best run in the history of time. It rarely makes a misstep and bakes in profits in advance.

It gets Three billion a year from Amazon/Youtube TV. Both of those companies are obviously hoping to turn a profit but the NFL is a LOSS leader for them.

The NFL measure it’s success in (billions of) dollars and cents. It’s couldn’t be doing any better.