PDA

View Full Version : We've gotta clean things up.

Novacane
12-23-2023, 10:46 PM
Josh and McDermott use the same line every week but they don't clean things up. Josh doesn't stop making the same dumb INT almost weekly. McD can't get his team ready to play inferior opponents. He can't get his team to stop playing dumb. Why? Why won't some reporter ask them?

BuffaloBlitz83
12-23-2023, 10:49 PM
You rather josh not take his chances? You remove that and you don't see the plays nobody else makes that wins games. Don't neuter him. He's not kirk cousins

Mad Max
12-23-2023, 10:51 PM
Ya. Broken record.

YardRat
12-23-2023, 11:00 PM
We've been saying this for years. Literally.

Mad Max
12-23-2023, 11:04 PM
We've been saying this for years. Literally.
The drive would blow trying to calculate the mentions.

Forward_Lateral
12-24-2023, 06:06 AM
He under thew a deep ball. Big deal. Jesus relax. He’s not Trent Dilfer out there to just manage games

Historian
12-24-2023, 06:42 AM
He under thew a deep ball. Big deal. Jesus relax. He’s not Trent Dilfer out there to just manage games

Okay this one made me laugh.

But remember what Tasker says...."The scars run deep around here."

He would know, he was part of it.

For me personally, It's the schizophrenic way the team plays, mostly against lesser opponents.

I know in the back of my mind that it happens to every team, it's just that it seems to happen to us more often, especially this year.

Three weeks in a row, we see what they CAN be.

Then they play a clunker against a team that was absolutely destroyed the previous week.

Makes you wonder if gambling doesn't control more than meets the eye.

Forward_Lateral
12-24-2023, 07:14 AM
Okay this one made me laugh.

But remember what Tasker says...."The scars run deep around here."

He would know, he was part of it.

For me personally, It's the schizophrenic way the team plays, mostly against lesser opponents.

I know in the back of my mind that it happens to every team, it's just that it seems to happen to us more often, especially this year.

Three weeks in a row, we see what they CAN be.

Then they play a clunker against a team that was absolutely destroyed the previous week.

I completely get the scars thing. I was prepared for a heart breaking loss. But at no point during the game did I think man this is all Josh’s fault. Without Josh, the Bills are a 2 win team. Without him yesterday, they lose. Plain and simple. I’m sick and tired of people criticizing every one of his mistakes.

YardRat
12-24-2023, 07:39 AM
I completely get the scars thing. I was prepared for a heart breaking loss. But at no point during the game did I think man this is all Josh’s fault. Without Josh, the Bills are a 2 win team. Without him yesterday, they lose. Plain and simple. I’m sick and tired of people criticizing every one of his mistakes.

It isn't just the interception.

You can tell on the first couple sets of downs if Josh is 'into it' or not. He's inaccurate early, just enough to make a catch difficult for the receivers (Kincaid). He tries to rifle balls 100mph. He rushes (the bubble screen to Diggs). Even the good plays later in the game (a Shakir catch) was behind him and turns a gimme into a bobbling circus catch.
He seems to be bipolar when it comes to getting into a groove, he's either pin-point accurate or scattershot. Which, ironically, is part of his draft year scouting report that has carried throughout his career.

The team has problems keeping their **** together and Josh is at the forefront.

Woodman
12-24-2023, 07:48 AM
Here's what we gotta do!!!!

We're onto New England as of right NOW!!

Novacane
12-24-2023, 07:49 AM

Did you catch Collinsworths comment about peacock gaining subscribers because of the close game? How could you think there's more than meets the eye??????

GreedoII
12-24-2023, 08:49 AM
Josh is fine. I don't care. Don't rein him in ever. McDummy on the other hand..woof what a coaching disaster. Let the clock run when attempting the FG. When he needed to bench Cooks stupid dumb as rocks A$$ he didn't. Cook holds the ball like he's playing with a nerfball in the backyard. Tell the ST coach to stop sucking....

Forward_Lateral
12-24-2023, 11:01 AM
It isn't just the interception.

You can tell on the first couple sets of downs if Josh is 'into it' or not. He's inaccurate early, just enough to make a catch difficult for the receivers (Kincaid). He tries to rifle balls 100mph. He rushes (the bubble screen to Diggs). Even the good plays later in the game (a Shakir catch) was behind him and turns a gimme into a bobbling circus catch.
He seems to be bipolar when it comes to getting into a groove, he's either pin-point accurate or scattershot. Which, ironically, is part of his draft year scouting report that has carried throughout his career.

The team has problems keeping their **** together and Josh is at the forefront.

He was 15-21 and had a rating of 104.6. He had 3 touchdowns.

But yeah he was a problem.

Ok.

Novacane
12-24-2023, 11:27 AM
Okay this one made

[QUOTE=Forward_Lateral;5069551]He was 15-21 and had a rating of 104.6. He had 3 touchdowns.

But yeah he was a problem.

Ok.

His mistakes are a problem that he should be able to correct. Could we do better? Not a chance I know that. He could do better though. He says the same thing.

If he never changes I'll live with it. The point is he should be able to eliminate the stupid mistakes and be that much better.

sukie
12-26-2023, 07:32 AM
Chargers game. 3 non Josh fumbles took away 3 possessions that may very well have led to points. 3 possessions handed to a lesser opponent deep in bills territory.

that makes for a loss except this Bills team stuffed them. Held them to FG to minimize damage and Josh orchestrated a beauty to win it.

fumbles is not playing down to an opponent. They are individual screw ups or great defensive plays stripping the ball out.

we hold NE to 275 total yards and don’t fumble 3 times… blowout. With or without a pick from Josh.

(Brock had 4 yesterday… oh the horror.)