PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Balls and Goats

Historian
12-24-2023, 06:44 PM
Balls:

None. They don't have any.

Goats:

Prescott. I counted five times he could have run for a simple first down, but he decided to throw a pass to the cameraman in the back of the end zone. People complain about Allen? Prescott flat out sucks.

Parsons. You slam into a quarterback after the ball is downfield? Asswipe.

McCarthy. It's no wonder they hated you in Green Bay. And people call Opie gutless.

Anyone else?

Cntrygal
12-24-2023, 06:48 PM
You pretty much covered it. I don't know how often I was yelling... "It's 3 damn yards! Do NOT toss it 15!!!" FFS.

Novacane
12-24-2023, 06:49 PM
You summed it up. Give a goat to Jerry Jones too just because he's an *******.

Skooby
12-24-2023, 06:50 PM
Long passes when short yardage is needed kills you.

Novacane
12-24-2023, 06:52 PM
Dak is just good enough to keep you from replacing him. We don't need to worry about Dallas winning a SB anytime soon.

sukie
12-24-2023, 07:08 PM
Tush push or cow plow on first possession from the 2 inch line it’s TD.

Woodman
12-25-2023, 07:22 AM
Goats ..... anybody that had anything to do with the decision to not tush push.

Balls I give one to Lamb and one to Cooks ...... they really wasted your contributions.

Mike13
12-25-2023, 08:39 AM
Balls the Miami OL, Tua, Sanders and AVG.

Goat:Micah Parsons for being a little *****.

Canadian'eh!
12-25-2023, 08:50 AM
Balls:

None. They don't have any.

Goats:

Prescott. I counted five times he could have run for a simple first down, but he decided to throw a pass to the cameraman in the back of the end zone. People complain about Allen? Prescott flat out sucks.

Parsons. You slam into a quarterback after the ball is downfield? Asswipe.

McCarthy. It's no wonder they hated you in Green Bay. And people call Opie gutless.

Anyone else?

To be fair, I thought the call on Parsons was extremely weak. One step, clean contact, what is he supposed to do?

the biggest things I saw were that Dak refuses to take what’s available. He had guys in the flat wide open, could have run, etc. But he refused to take them to keep the chains moving.

McCarthy is a complete joke. You have a very good RB and instead of handing off a couple times at the 1 or closer he tried to get cute with some “never carries the ball FB” and a ridiculous play fake that nobody blocks for and loses 10 yards.
classic “I’m smarter than everyone” approach that cost Seattle a SB title.

Woodman
12-25-2023, 08:54 AM
Balls the Miami OL, Tua, Sanders and AVG.

Goat:Micah Parsons for being a little *****.

Your only game ball should go to McCarthy.

Goobylal
12-25-2023, 10:42 AM
That call on Parsons was weak. Later the same thing happened to Prescott and no call.

And another goat goes to the FB who fumbled the ball on 1st and goal at the 1. Moron.

imbondz
12-25-2023, 10:52 AM
Dallas is :limp: for losing