PDA

View Full Version : Every Single Game Went Our Way This Weekend (except for Miami).

Jimkelly12203
12-26-2023, 01:59 AM
You couldn't have asked for a better result than we got this weekend.

Merry Christmas to all!

Literally everything went our way.

now lets not screw the rest of it up!

Historian
12-26-2023, 05:04 AM
Bills defeat Patriots 27-14.

Buffalogic
12-26-2023, 06:32 AM
We wanted Baltimore to lose but ya mostly a great week for us.

Novacane
12-26-2023, 07:34 AM
I didn't want Baltimore to lose.

YardRat
12-26-2023, 07:43 AM
Miami was the big one.

If Baltimore can beat SF, anybody can.

And the MVP race just got narrowed down to McCaffery, Hill, and maybe Jackson.

Buffalogic
12-26-2023, 09:48 AM
I didn't want Baltimore to lose.
Ya you did. You just don’t know why.

Woodman
12-26-2023, 10:00 AM
I wanted Miami to go down :squish: as noted by the thread author.

Woodman
12-26-2023, 10:08 AM
Ya you did. You just don’t know why.

You don't want the Ravens @ the 1 seed?

If that's why I could understand it.

The Chiefs now can't be. :band:

The Dolphins still can be. :cry:

No matter what happened yesterday the Ravens were in a must win situation for the 1 seed against the Dolphins.

Goobylal
12-26-2023, 10:33 AM
I think the Ravens will beat Miami. They took it to the 49'ers in SF. And Waddle will be out and Hill will be limited, which also helps the Bills in week 18.

Buffalogic
12-26-2023, 10:33 AM
If Baltimore lost vs sf we would have had a favorable outcome no matter who won the mia vs bal matchup. If bal wins we can play for the division but if Miami won they would have the 1 seed locked up and they wouldn’t play their starters in the final week vs us.

with Balt winning, Miami has to try and win both games still to either win the division or to steal the one seed in the final week.

Woodman
12-26-2023, 01:43 PM
If Baltimore lost vs sf we would have had a favorable outcome no matter who won the mia vs bal matchup. If bal wins we can play for the division but if Miami won they would have the 1 seed locked up and they wouldn’t play their starters in the final week vs us.

with Balt winning, Miami has to try and win both games still to either win the division or to steal the one seed in the final week.

Woodman
12-26-2023, 01:56 PM
You wanted Miami to have it locked up before playing us.

I just prefer the Dolphins not win the AFC East.

Woodman
12-26-2023, 02:03 PM
I prefer the Bills win the division and the 2 seed.

So the Ravens winning vs. 49ers :check: and winning vs. Dolphins makes that all possible.

It is far better in my judgement than hoping to grab a 5-7 wild card spot.

It'll sort itself out soon enough.

I just want that last game to mean something a 2 seed would be that.

Novacane
12-26-2023, 02:19 PM
I'm not rooting for Miami to rest their starters against the Bills. That's lame.

Forward_Lateral
12-26-2023, 02:40 PM

If Miami loses to the Ravens, they can’t get the 1 seed. We want them to lose to the Ravens

Woodman
12-26-2023, 02:59 PM
I'm not rooting for Miami to rest their starters against the Bills. That's lame.

I just wanna beat the bejesus out of em.

Woodman
12-26-2023, 03:02 PM
If Miami loses to the Ravens, they can’t get the 1 seed. We want them to lose to the Ravens

True ..... absolutely !!!! :squish: :squish:

Even if Miami beats em they don't have the 1 seed locked up ..... it just stops us from the division title.

cas22
12-26-2023, 03:26 PM
it wouldn't have mattered, Baltimore win or lose needs to beat Miami for the #1 seed.. we need Miami to lose and Buffalo to win out, do that and we are the #2 seed. Also a chance that KC could not make the playoffs

Buffalogic
12-26-2023, 03:53 PM

So you’d rather have a chance to lose to their starters and miss playoffs over playing their backups and making the playoffs? Really dumb comment.

- - - Updated - - -

If Miami loses to the Ravens, they can’t get the 1 seed. We want them to lose to the Ravensya that’s what I said. But if Baltimore lost last night there would be an upside to a Miami win in Baltimore. That doesn’t exist anymore.

Novacane
12-26-2023, 04:26 PM
So you’d rather have a chance to lose to their starters and miss playoffs over playing their backups and making the playoffs? Really dumb comment.

- - - Updated - - -

ya that’s what I said. But if Baltimore lost last night there would be an upside to a Miami win in Baltimore. That doesn’t exist anymore.

Our team plays better when they think they think they're playing the top teams. I can see them taking Miami's 2nd string lightly and being in for another dog fight. It's what McDermotts team does. Besides, how did it work out that year when all the Bills had to do to get in the playoffs was beat the Steelers 3rd stringers?

Buffalogic
12-26-2023, 08:00 PM
We aren’t talking drew bledsoe here. In any case it doesn’t matter anymore, we are reliant on Baltimore beating Miami to win the division. With kc losing, we can legitimately get the 2 seed and win the division. Josh has a great shot at mvp if that happens since Lamar’s stats are just way worse.