• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Von Miller: Assault allegations 100 percent false

Miller was wanted for a felony charge of assaulting a pregnant person after an incident with his pregnant girlfriend, but she later recanted the allegation against Miller and Miller said Thursday that “everything that is out is completely wrong” about what happened. He said that he and his girlfriend have had issues like other couples, but that he has never been violent and that the only thing about the story that is true is that he and his girlfriend are expecting their third child together.

“Whenever you see that stuff pop up in articles and stuff, it’s shocking, of course, especially when my name is attached to it,” Miller said. “It is 100 percent false, it’s overblown. . . . I know who I am, I know my character, I know the type of person I am, I know me and my girlfriend’s relationship.”

Von Miller- Assault allegations 100 percent false - NBC Sports

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Von Miller: Assault allegations 100 percent false

Wasn’t three a police report that started this whole story? Is she admitting to lying to the cops, which is a crime?
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mace
      Haha...yeah you think so ?
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
      Wasn’t three a police report that started this whole story? Is she admitting to lying to the cops, which is a crime?
      Probably, she had hair pulled out and bruises on her neck. We sort of know how this ends, Miller looks great and scholarly in glasses with a calm pleasant demeanor.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mace View Post
        Probably, she had hair pulled out and bruises on her neck. We sort of know how this ends, Miller looks great and scholarly in glasses with a calm pleasant demeanor.
        I mean… there was a police report and photos of bruises on her neck.

There are only two real possibilities. The first- and most likely- is that they got in a fight and he got physical.

The second- and far less likely- is that she was mad at him, so she either choked herself or had a friend do it so she could file a false police report.

One of them definitely committed a crime.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

Or, the media lied about the details.

Imagine that happening though? Everything on the internet is always 100 % accurate

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
            Or, the media lied about the details.

Imagine that happening though? Everything on the internet is always 100 % accurate
            I doubt that though. First, the story was in major news outlets, and police reports can be easily fact checked. Second, Von has barely played this year and the Bills are underachieving, even more so when the story broke than now.

It doesn’t make sense that someone would make up a story about a guy who’s barely playing on an underachieving small-market team about something that can be easily verified.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• sukie
              Seriously?
              • Sep 2012

Haven’t seen the photos attached to the police report that mentions bruising that in their opinion was consistent with hands to neck or something like that. If the evidence was that obvious charges would be coming from the DA.

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                • Aug 2022

I was so hoping this would get the Bills out of this contract a year earlier.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

I doubt that though. First, the story was in major news outlets, and police reports can be easily fact checked. Second, Von has barely played this year and the Bills are underachieving, even more so when the story broke than now.

It doesn’t make sense that someone would make up a story about a guy who’s barely playing on an underachieving small-market team about something that can be easily verified.
                  Seriously??

We just went through this.

And it doesn't matter what sized market the team is. Azaria's life was ruined by some broad and her lawyer. But the internet is always right.

Comment

• JoeMama
                    Emotion Sickness
                    • Oct 2002

If Miller's play this season is any indication, he's not capable of assaulting a kitten. So I'm inclined to believe his denial.
                    Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                      Seriously??

We just went through this.

And it doesn't matter what sized market the team is. Azaria's life was ruined by some broad and her lawyer. But the internet is always right.
                      Ok…. How did she get the bruises on her neck? Why did she file a police report? This is a lot different than Azaria because a) it’s a criminal case and not a civil one and b) there’s actual evidence in the bruising on her neck. Also, she’s also his GC and they already have kids together so she’s already benefiting from the money.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• sukie
                        Seriously?
                        • Sep 2012

Has anyone other than responding officers see these bruises? If there was a case charges would have been filed… how is this not incorrect?

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                          Has anyone other than responding officers see these bruises? If there was a case charges would have been filed… how is this not incorrect?
                          Well the prosecutor decides whether to file charges. Whatever caused the bruises on her neck happened behind closed doors with no third party witnesses. If she is no longer willing to say that Von caused the bruises, the prosecutor has no evidence and can’t bring charges.

So it’s back to what I said before. Either he beat her up or she filed a false police report.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                            • Mar 2004

Ok…. How did she get the bruises on her neck? Why did she file a police report? This is a lot different than Azaria because a) it’s a criminal case and not a civil one and b) there’s actual evidence in the bruising on her neck. Also, she’s also his GC and they already have kids together so she’s already benefiting from the money.
                            Who knows how she got them, or if that's even true. Maybe she likes being asphyxiated during sex? Who says she filed a police report?

Also, the case against Azaria was criminal to begin with, and why he was released.

I love how everyone on the internet knows everything. You read a report by some reporter who says "she had bruising" and assume he's guilty. I'm not saying he isn't, but it's proven otherwise, he's innocent.

Jesus give it a rest already, why do you insist on being right in every argument about anything?

- - - Updated - - -

Well the prosecutor decides whether to file charges. Whatever caused the bruises on her neck happened behind closed doors with no third party witnesses. If she is no longer willing to say that Von caused the bruises, the prosecutor has no evidence and can’t bring charges.

So it’s back to what I said before. Either he beat her up or she filed a false police report.
                            Or, some other reason.

Shut up already

Comment

• sukie
                              Seriously?
                              • Sep 2012

Is the prosecutor pondering charges? Letting them just marinade a bit? He has the police report. Surely that enough to get Von up on criminal charges… or maybe there ain’t a whole lot to it.

criminal charges shouldn’t wait for springtime .

Comment

Working...
                              X