• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

So, apparently we'll be no.2 seed in the AFC if we win against the fins

When we're done whinging over a win, how about we get some smiles on our face about the nice turnaround, I bet when we sunk to 6-6, no one here thought we'd go into the last week of the season with a chance to land 2nd in the conference.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!
  • Luisito23
    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
    • Apr 2003

Re: So, apparently we'll be no.2 seed in the AFC if we win against the fins

YES!!!...

TY Ravens...

FINS ARE FAKE.
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Borosai
      • Sep 2003

It's surprising that the #2 seed is available at this point, but I don't care much about that. This team, right now, looks like a first-round loss waiting to happen, at home or on the road. Doesn't matter. We saw it last year.

They can clinch a playoff spot tonight with losses by the Steelers and Bengals. They need to focus and cut the crap.

Comment

• Ingtar33
        Dances With Buffaloes
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Borosai View Post
        It's surprising that the #2 seed is available at this point
        it's not just available, it's a lock if we win. no one else can get it. crazy huh?

the winner of that game is a lock for the no.2 seed either way. because the chiefs are the only other division winner who can get to 11-6, (which is what we would be), and we got them head to head. and since the chiefs best possible record is 11-6, the fins get no.2 seed if they beat us, cause that would make them 12-5
        My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
        X