• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kscdogbillsfan1221
    • Nov 2007

Here’s another way to look at today

They won DESPITE josh Allen
    not because of his heroics
    not because he just didn’t have to do anything special like the cowboys game

I didn’t look, but I can’t imagine the bills record since 2019 is over .200 with a josh Allen stat line like today. Just horrible

he was god awful and they still won.
    I came.
    I saw.
    I conquered.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Here’s another way to look at today

He better get his head out of his ass or they'll be golfing sooner rather than later.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

He won't be playing NE in the playoffs. It's time for him to STFU with the I've gotta be better talk. I'm really tired of seeing the same interception every damn game. I'm starting to think he's just an arrogant ass who's going to do it his way no matter what he's coached.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
        He won't be playing NE in the playoffs. It's time for him to STFU with the I've gotta be better talk. I'm really tired of seeing the same interception every damn game. I'm starting to think he's just an arrogant ass who's going to do it his way no matter what he's coached.
        I don’t know the guy so I can’t say for sure. But successful athletes are usually cocky and that’s even more so for QB’s. The dude went from community college to begging D1 schools for a chance to QB for small-time Wyoming to doubted draft pick to NFL superstar, on the cover of Madden, dating actresses, $240 million contract, etc.

That type of meteoric rise can go to anyone’s head.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
          He better get his head out of his ass or they'll be golfing sooner rather than later.
          Are you sure it's his ass?

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
            I don’t know the guy so I can’t say for sure. But successful athletes are usually cocky and that’s even more so for QB’s. The dude went from community college to begging D1 schools for a chance to QB for small-time Wyoming to doubted draft pick to NFL superstar, on the cover of Madden, dating actresses, $240 million contract, etc.

That type of meteoric rise can go to anyone’s head.
            Maybe stubborn is a better word than arrogant. His way has gotten him pretty far so he thinks his ways the best. The kid does not come across as arrogant but he is one stubborn SOB that refuses to learn. Either that or he's dumb.

Comment

• sahlensguy
              • Mar 2015

“doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result.” ~ insanity.

From his stupid decisions on the field to his post game comments - that's Josh.

Comment

• Jimkelly12203
                • Jun 2015

Hes stubborn. But trust me. We don't want to go back to that life we had before we had him. I get frustrated too. But think about life before Josh. It pretty much sucked. We had Fitz for a brief moment which was a lot of fun. But we were not good enough. You've got one of the best players in the entire league at the most important position. Roll with the punches and be thankful that we get to be Bills fans at this point in time. We are going to miss him REALLY badly when it is all said and done. Still, the time to make this thing work and to actually win a championship is now. I figure we've got four or five more years to get it done. And if we don't, then i'll probably die as a Bills fan whose team never won it all. These next few years are our chance. I think Josh and Diggs are often injured. They're just not the kind of guys that will ever admit it. But something is wrong with both of them.
                All Hail Josh Allen! Savior of the Buffalo Bills!

Freedom for the Ukraine. Down with Putin and every traitor in this country that supports him.

Comment

• Discotrish
                  Raging hypocrite and resident troll
                  • Nov 2003

The problem is he isn't a method actor, so that's why you're seeing the same interception and the same face.
                  Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Jimkelly12203 View Post
                    Hes stubborn. But trust me. We don't want to go back to that life we had before we had him. I get frustrated too. But think about life before Josh. It pretty much sucked. We had Fitz for a brief moment which was a lot of fun. But we were not good enough. You've got one of the best players in the entire league at the most important position. Roll with the punches and be thankful that we get to be Bills fans at this point in time. We are going to miss him REALLY badly when it is all said and done. Still, the time to make this thing work and to actually win a championship is now. I figure we've got four or five more years to get it done. And if we don't, then i'll probably die as a Bills fan whose team never won it all. These next few years are our chance. I think Josh and Diggs are often injured. They're just not the kind of guys that will ever admit it. But something is wrong with both of them.
                    If they are injured than the team should be fined and have draft picks taken away for skirting the reporting rules.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Turf
                      • Jul 2002

I think Josh enjoys the Holidays a bit too much. After last night, he'd better be in the film room with the coach figuring this thing out 14 hours a day.
                      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                        • Mar 2004

They spotted NE 7 10
                        Seconds into the game.

Take that blunder away and the game is not even close.

They can talk about “cleaning up” on offense all they want, but Special Teams is a real concern. Between giving up big returns and not getting anything out of their own return team, not to mention the annoying amount of penalties.

Comment

• BillsFanCupp38
                          • Mar 2004

I think he was trying too hard to win the MVP. With that talk being put to rest maybe he'll play to win the game instead of some stupid meaningless award.
                          Jeremy Cupp

Comment

Working...
                          X