PDA

View Full Version : What would you consider

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-01-2024, 02:26 PM
To be a season failure

obviously, everyone wants to get to win the superbowl, but I’m not a Super Bowl or bust guy.

id consider the season to be a failure if anything less than an afc championship appearance was achieved

your thoughts?

jamze132
01-01-2024, 02:34 PM
Interesting question. If you’d have asked me before the season started, I’d say conference championship. But since we **** the bed against mediocre teams throughout the season, I said let’s just make the playoffs.

The last two wins haven’t been sexy but they’re Ws which is what you need to do late in the season. Now we have a legit shot at winning the friggin division and hosting a playoff game and at this point it’s what I expect.

sukie
01-01-2024, 02:35 PM
The fact that they are playing for the division a month removed from 6-6 is short of a miracle. If somehow they lose and miss playoffs… that is what it is.

sone great things came from this year. Benford and Bernard (43especially) stepped up and Dodson greatly improved to not only replace Edmunds but truly softened the Milano blow

Shakir stepped up. Very dependable. Kincaid is heading toward being a beast.

the D Line got way better pressure. The sack issue evaporated.

will things change? Yup. Bills will get younger over the next 2 years.

THIS season? Best Miami and get #2 and that is a success all things considered… after that it’s gravy

Novacane
01-01-2024, 03:49 PM
AFC championship game at a minimum. If they beat Miami they get at least two home games. Losing a playoff game at home would be a kick in the balls.

YardRat
01-01-2024, 07:50 PM
Screw silver linings, AFC championship win or it's failure.

OpIv37
01-01-2024, 09:27 PM
Screw silver linings, AFC championship win or it's failure.

This. After the 2020 season, the goal was to get out of the AFC. That team was young and probably overachieved a bit. But they should be getting more experienced and getting better. That’s the best they’ve done so far with Allen, McD and Beane so that’s the benchmark.

And the cap gets ugly after this year so this might be the last real **** for a while.

BuffaloBlitz83
01-01-2024, 09:48 PM
Interesting question. If you’d have asked me before the season started, I’d say conference championship. But since we **** the bed against mediocre teams throughout the season, I said let’s just make the playoffs.

The last two wins haven’t been sexy but they’re Ws which is what you need to do late in the season. Now we have a legit shot at winning the friggin division and hosting a playoff game and at this point it’s what I expect.

Super Bowl win is the expectation. Anything less is a disappointment

Typ0
01-01-2024, 10:14 PM
I say win this week and all considered the season is quite a success. Lose this week and the season is a glaring failure. So we aren't in a horrible position but the outcome of a L is weighty.

Ingtar33
01-02-2024, 07:34 AM
This. After the 2020 season, the goal was to get out of the AFC. That team was young and probably overachieved a bit. But they should be getting more experienced and getting better. That’s the best they’ve done so far with Allen, McD and Beane so that’s the benchmark.

And the cap gets ugly after this year so this might be the last real **** for a while.

I think if this year we can't even get into the afc championship they probably start an in process rebuild. dump some big contracts, like Diggs (after june he's like a 14 mil hit on the cap, but we'd save like 13 mil) and Mitch Morse (oddly von miller costs too much to cut, he'd be like a 40 million cap hit to cut this off season, and his salary cap number is only 23... cheaper to keep him), let davis sign elsewhere, pick up a wr in round 1 this year

really the two biggest cap savings on our roster are in Diggs and Morse; makes me wonder if diggs extension last offseason was designed for this in mind. Allen's cap number really hits big this offseason, so maybe we kick that can down the road somehow...

sadly I'm beginning to wonder if part of Allen's struggles this year are a bit of a "Odel Beckham Jr effect"; it seems like he gets really inefficient trying to get the ball to diggs; and frankly diggs is struggling to get open this year. I really love his spirit and drive, I think you need a guy who wants to win as hard as he does on your roster (or 20 of them) but the suspicion i've got this year is allen's struggles really only when he's making an effort to get the ball to diggs. It might be best for offensive efficiency to let the best wr on our roster walk (and yeah i know that sounds insane) unless we're going to go out and get a weapon to pair with him to make taking away diggs harder... and frankly i don't think we need to spend that type of money on WR with so many great ones coming out of the draft every year. I'd like to get bigger and faster at WR...

Historian
01-02-2024, 07:59 AM
For me, missing the playoffs would make for a disappointing season.

Just get in and see how it goes...even if they win the division and lose a Wild Card game I would be happy, given all the defensive injuries this year.

Jimkelly12203
01-02-2024, 08:54 AM
We've got about 4-5 more years with Josh Allen at his prime. Maybe as many as 10 if he drastically changes the way he plays. Thing is, the "way he plays" is what makes him great. And he hasn't looked all that great lately.

So i say we have 4 or 5 years to make this work. We aren't going to get another QB of this caliber in my life time.

I feel like this is it. We will either win one really soon, or i'll die as a fan of a team that never won one.

As for this particular year? I don't think we're that good. So maybe that means we're destined to win it all. Because the year when we were far and away the best team in the NFL (2020) we lost in 13 seconds.

Its funny how quickly i've replaced my hatred for the Patriots with a new found hatred of the Chiefs with their ugly red uniforms. The fact that they now whine and complain on a weekly basis when they don't get every single call their way only reinforces it. I want the Chiefs in Buffalo. And i want to utterly destroy them!

notacon
01-02-2024, 12:51 PM
Too premature to answer this question.

I'll wait until the season is over.

Mad Max
01-02-2024, 03:22 PM
The defensive injuries and season-long uneven offensive play have lowered my minimum acceptable performance threshold to getting into the playoffs.

This season we’d be playing with house money in the playoffs therefore if/when we lose I won’t consider it a failure. And you never know…

imbondz
01-03-2024, 01:35 PM
Until Josh retires or moves to another team, in general, anything less than a Super Bowl title is a failure. We should be past the good level and should be elite every season.

Chet
01-03-2024, 01:38 PM
Screw silver linings, AFC championship win or its failure.
Absolutely. I don’t give a **** that they were 6-6. They dug that hole themselves despite a down year in the AFC.

I’m sick of watching us lose because of coaching and mental mistakes

Oaf
01-03-2024, 01:40 PM
Pre Wk 1 goal last and then this year was win two playoff games. Last year got a pass for all the tragedies and injuries that struck, plus supreme luck from KC to get the bye and easier div round matchup. We won one playoff game and get a C+ for mitigating circumstances.

This year, the goal did not change for me. If we miss playoffs, it's an F.

Historian
01-18-2024, 04:39 AM
Now that we have made it to the Divisional round, does anybody feel any differently?

Cntrygal
01-18-2024, 05:22 AM
This is still a tough question. At the beginning of the season (and certainly by midseason), missing the playoffs would absolutely be a big FAILURE. As it stands right now, with all the injuries .... it's amazing that they went on a win streak using the young depth players.

But, they NEED to beat the damn Chiefs at home. So, I've moved my bar. They NEED to get to the AFCCG and get the Chiefs narrative off their backs (and shut their damn fans up).

YardRat
01-18-2024, 05:29 AM
I don't feel differently.

AFC championship win or it's a fail.

I don't care about excuses. Regardless of the injuries on defense, this offense is healthy and talented enough to just score at will against anybody and if they can't step it up this weekend it's on them.

Chet
01-18-2024, 05:42 AM
I don't feel differently.

AFC championship win or it's a fail.

I don't care about excuses. Regardless of the injuries on defense, this offense is healthy and talented enough to just score at will against anybody and if they can't step it up this weekend it's on them.
Testify!

notacon
01-18-2024, 11:31 AM
I have not changed my position....

Novacane
01-18-2024, 12:26 PM
Win a championship. It's right there for the taking.

Bill Cody
01-18-2024, 12:36 PM
1st order of business is get by the Chiefs. If we lose to them at home yeah that's a failure, no sugar coating it

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-18-2024, 01:14 PM
1st order of business is get by the Chiefs. If we lose to them at home yeah that's a failure, no sugar coating it

agreed completely. that's where i'm at. anything less than a victory sunday is a complete failure. of course i want a championship, but i'd feel good about going to the next round.

Typ0
01-18-2024, 01:18 PM

I think this sums it up very well.

I really want to consider this season a success just because the game is being played in Buffalo. I want to give McDermott a lot of credit for that. But the reality is they need to win this game and appear in the AFC Championship game or we have, at best, stagnated.

Kenny
01-18-2024, 01:23 PM
Agreed with the prior posts. It's not even about the AFC Championship game to me. If we had the Chiefs in the wildcard game, and we beat them, I would consider that a success.

I get the ultimate goal is the SB, but we havent beaten the Chiefs when it matters. We do that, and everything after is gravy.

Bill Cody
01-18-2024, 02:55 PM
Just saw the poll of SI game pickers, 5 have KC, 3 Buffalo

Buffalogic
01-18-2024, 03:03 PM
Just saw the poll of SI game pickers, 5 have KC, 3 BuffaloNFL has 4/5 KC. Everyone is just taking the believe it when I see it approach.

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-18-2024, 03:19 PM
NFL has 4/5 KC. Everyone is just taking the believe it when I see it approach.

In my simplistic belief (on this front) I think this is the defacto afc championship game

I don’t believe in Edgar Allen Poe quite yet

Novacane
01-18-2024, 06:59 PM

That's 100% fair. Until you slay the giant no one thinks you can.

Kenny
01-18-2024, 07:28 PM
Good. I dont know if this is actually backed by any data, but it just feels like the Bills so much better when they're the underdog.

Typ0
01-18-2024, 07:52 PM
That's 100% fair. Until you slay the giant no one thinks you can.

It is not even that. We are the Buffalo Bills.

OpIv37
01-19-2024, 12:02 AM
I have not changed my position....

Weak. Call it.

We’ve made the AFCCG in the modern era. Anything less than a SB appearance is objectively a fail.

I know. I predicted way less. It’s not about me. It’s about improving and getting closer to a title. Anything less than making the SB is objectively regression from 3 years ago as the team continues to age.

Joe Fo Sho
01-19-2024, 08:55 AM
I know. I predicted way less.

Sounds like this season already a success in your mind then. The Bills performed better than what you thought, which I guess they always do.

John Doe
01-19-2024, 11:41 AM
To me, there are levels of success that are dependent on expectations based on talent tempered by the situation that the team is in.

In my mind, one of the most successful seasons was 2017 where we finally got a playoff spot after dumping high priced players that did not fit in the team's mind set. It was only a 9 win campaign but it might be my favorite Bills' season, and that includes their early 1964 and 1965 AFL championships (I am old enough to remember them).

Fast forward to this year. The early decimation of the defense and the frustration losses to the Pats, Jets, and Broncos are offset by the late season run. Now we are facing another round of injuries to the defense, a short week of practice, and facing a healthy team that has a couple extra days to prepare. If we lose to the Chiefs, then it will be disappointing, but the overall season has enough success for me.

notacon
01-19-2024, 12:19 PM
Weak. Call it.

We’ve made the AFCCG in the modern era. Anything less than a SB appearance is objectively a fail.

I know. I predicted way less. It’s not about me. It’s about improving and getting closer to a title. Anything less than making the SB is objectively regression from 3 years ago as the team continues to age.

:rofl: Nope. My position is smart, sensible and rational.. I'll wait until the season is over. Bloviating on what is considered a fail or success before we see what unfolds, is just that....bloviating.

Like your ridiculous sourpuss loser mindset "(Josh Allen will) never win a Super Bowl, at least not as a Bill" (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/263749-Jets-Week?p=5040036&viewfull=1#post5040036). BEFORE THE SEASON EVEN STARTED!!!!!!!

And just like this incredibly stupid bloviating that ALREADY deemed 2023 a "failure" despite it being only WEEK FIVE, the week after the Bills DESTROYED Miami....."Mark my words. Miami wins the Div, ceiling for the Bills is a wild card and first round exit."
(http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/263978-Proud-of-this-team-so-far?p=5048154&viewfull=1#post5048154)
Just like your ridiculous "It’s over. The window isn’t just closed. It’s slammed shut and boarded up." (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/264052-Outplayed-at-home-by-a-team-with-a-near-100-point-differential?p=5050576&viewfull=1#post5050576) This from back after WEEK SIX, when the Bills were 4-2 after a WIN!!!!

You ALWAYS predict "much less". You always predict "failure". When there is success you STILL deem it a FAIL.

That's why you are known as the board's King of sour puss, loser and quitter talk. Your hysterical bloviating is insufferable and reliably unrealistic ANTI-BILLS negativity.

Conversely.....mine is the measured, sensible, reasonable and smart mindset....."It's not over until it's over". And "it's stupid to bury the Bills before they are dead".

Chet
01-19-2024, 01:16 PM
Has to make the SB, even though a loss at Baltimore will still probably secure him another year.

A loss to the Chiefs on Sunday and you have to move on. There will not be a better opportunity to beat them than right now. No way on earth the Chiefs will struggle mightily on offense two seasons in a row.

He controls his own destiny right now which is all any of us can ask for. If he’s the winner some of you think (and all of us hope) he is, then now is the time to show it.

TigerJ
01-20-2024, 08:19 PM
Had the Bills missed the playoffs, the consideration for me would have been how much of a factor were the injuries to key players. Did the injuries make missing the playoffs a foregone conclusion. Fortunately, the Bills went on that season ending run, made the playoffs and were crowned division champions again. The injuries had a significant effect on the season and may still affect the Bills' ability to progress through the playoffs and win the Super Bowl. However, there were other issues too. There were games that Buffalo could have and should have won, and Buffalo let them slip away. There seemed to be focus issues. Beyond this season, besides all of the personnel issues the team will be facing for next season, the question is, did they figure out during the season ending winning streak how to maintain focus and consistency in such a way that they can be successful in 2024 and the subsequent playoffs. There is no conclusive answer to that, but I think it is right for the Bills to go with continuity and retain McDermott and Beane.

OpIv37
01-20-2024, 10:40 PM
:rofl: Nope. My position is smart, sensible and rational.. I'll wait until the season is over. Bloviating on what is considered a fail or success before we see what unfolds, is just that....bloviating.

Like your ridiculous sourpuss loser mindset "(Josh Allen will) never win a Super Bowl, at least not as a Bill" (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/263749-Jets-Week?p=5040036&viewfull=1#post5040036). BEFORE THE SEASON EVEN STARTED!!!!!!!

And just like this incredibly stupid bloviating that ALREADY deemed 2023 a "failure" despite it being only WEEK FIVE, the week after the Bills DESTROYED Miami....."Mark my words. Miami wins the Div, ceiling for the Bills is a wild card and first round exit."
(http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/263978-Proud-of-this-team-so-far?p=5048154&viewfull=1#post5048154)
Just like your ridiculous "It’s over. The window isn’t just closed. It’s slammed shut and boarded up." (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/264052-Outplayed-at-home-by-a-team-with-a-near-100-point-differential?p=5050576&viewfull=1#post5050576) This from back after WEEK SIX, when the Bills were 4-2 after a WIN!!!!

You ALWAYS predict "much less". You always predict "failure". When there is success you STILL deem it a FAIL.

That's why you are known as the board's King of sour puss, loser and quitter talk. Your hysterical bloviating is insufferable and reliably unrealistic ANTI-BILLS negativity.

Conversely.....mine is the measured, sensible, reasonable and smart mindset....."It's not over until it's over". And "it's stupid to bury the Bills before they are dead".

The thing is… the Bills always fail. Maybe not always as I predict, but they haven’t won a title since 1966 and they’re 0 for all time on SB’s. It’s not stupid to bury them before they’re officially dead cuz they’ve never once finished the job.

As far as “it’s not over til it’s over,” that works against us far more than it works for us.

4 SB losses
Just give it to ‘em
Music city Mirage
Losing to Pitt’s backups
Losing to Romo after 6 turnovers
McFumbles
Stevie’s drop in the endzone against Pitt
The Hail Murray
9-6 against the Jags
13 seconds
Losing to the jets in the season opener after Rodgers got hurt
OT loss to the Eagles

And that’s not even mentioning all the times during the drought that this team started hot only to blow it and miss the playoffs.

Stealing defeat from the jaws of victory is what this team does. Epic soul crushing disappointment is what this team specializes in. It’s what they’ve historically done. It’s what the current team continues to do. You’re a homer and you consistent twist things that are bad for the team to make them seem positive, so it’s not surprising that you’re not even close to getting it. You act like it’s weird to predict failure for a team that consistently steals defeat from the jaws of victory and has never once finished the job. That’s just confusing.

notacon
01-21-2024, 11:15 AM
The thing is… the Bills always fail. Maybe not always as I predict, but they haven’t won a title since 1966 and they’re 0 for all time on SB’s. It’s not stupid to bury them before they’re officially dead cuz they’ve never once finished the job.

As far as “it’s not over til it’s over,” that works against us far more than it works for us.

4 SB losses
Just give it to ‘em
Music city Mirage
Losing to Pitt’s backups
Losing to Romo after 6 turnovers
McFumbles
Stevie’s drop in the endzone against Pitt
The Hail Murray
9-6 against the Jags
13 seconds
Losing to the jets in the season opener after Rodgers got hurt
OT loss to the Eagles

And that’s not even mentioning all the times during the drought that this team started hot only to blow it and miss the playoffs.

Stealing defeat from the jaws of victory is what this team does. Epic soul crushing disappointment is what this team specializes in. It’s what they’ve historically done. It’s what the current team continues to do. You’re a homer and you consistent twist things that are bad for the team to make them seem positive, so it’s not surprising that you’re not even close to getting it. You act like it’s weird to predict failure for a team that consistently steals defeat from the jaws of victory and has never once finished the job. That’s just confusing.

LOSER and QUITTER TALK.

NONE of that has anything to do with today's game.

Hope you enjoy wallow in your own misery.

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-22-2024, 10:14 AM
This is what I call a disappointment

Thurmal
01-22-2024, 10:43 AM

I'm in the camp that believes when you have arguably the most physically gifted player of all time at the sport's most important position and a fairly decent roster around him, any season that doesn't end in a Super Bowl berth is a failure.

Mr. Pink
01-22-2024, 01:49 PM
LOSER and QUITTER TALK.

NONE of that has anything to do with today's game.

Hope you enjoy wallow in your own misery.

Still think that way?

This franchise just finds ways to piss games away.

Last night should have been a W and you can blame a plethora of players for it not turning out that way.

It is who we are.

notacon
01-22-2024, 03:06 PM

+1

I said I would wait until the season was over (for the Bills) before rendering labeling it a "failure".

It's more disappointment than "failure".

"Failure" is missing the playoffs. Once there..."failure" would been getting blown out and embarrassed, especially in the first round (yeah....I'm looking at YOU Dallas and Philly)

Football is a strange and unpredictable game. As Buffalologic posted (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/264890-Everyone-calling-for-a-firing-is-ridiculous!?p=5078215&viewfull=1#post5078215) even "Mjd usually anti bills has some wise words."

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 576px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="X Post" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfdGltZWxpbmVfbGlzdCI6eyJidWNrZXQiOltdLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2ZvbGxvd2VyX2NvdW50X3N1bnNldCI6eyJidWNrZXQiOnRydWUsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfdHdlZXRfZWRpdF9iYWNrZW5kIjp7ImJ1Y2tldCI6Im9uIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH0sInRmd19yZWZzcmNfc2Vzc2lvbiI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJvbiIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfZm9zbnJfc29mdF9pbnRlcnZlbnRpb25zX2VuYWJsZWQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib24iLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X21peGVkX21lZGlhXzE1ODk3Ijp7ImJ1Y2tldCI6InRyZWF0bWVudCIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29 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 ydWUsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfdHdlZXRfZWRpdF9mcm9udGVuZCI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJvbiIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9fQ%3D%3D&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1749268464240615736&lang=en&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.billszone.com%2Ffanzone%2Fnewreply.php%3Fdo%3Dpostreply%26t%3D264676&sessionId=06678a1fb03555135ac546ba0db98539adca4bff&theme=light&widgetsVersion=2615f7e52b7e0%3A1702314776716&width=550px" data-tweet-id="1749268464240615736"></iframe>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>
The Bills DID "go toe to toe" with KC.

Not in this clip is when MJD said that it's really hard to get into the playoffs and it takes a lot of luck to get there and win. If not for bad luck the Bills would have non at all.

The Bills have the second longest consecutive playoff streak at 5 years (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_franchise_post-season_streaks). Behind, who else, KC (9 years). The Bills have the second longest consecutive division crown streak at 4 years. Behind, who else, KC (8).

Patrick Mahomes is the best QB to ever play the game (with all due respect to Tom Brady...it's clear that Mahomes is a better QB). Travis Kelce is easily the best TE to ever play the game.

The fact that the Bills have come up short in the playoff at (mostly) the hands of KC in mostly very close games does not mean that the Bills are a "failure"....it's that KC is just better. Not by a ton. The NFL is game of very tight margins. A handful of plays decide games and seasons.

The resilience this team showed after a 6-6 start was amazing and exciting. Injuries finally took their final toll.

Missing their two of their defensive stars (Tre' White and Milano) for most of the season (and Von Miller not being able to recover form his injury) was bad enough. Losing Bernard, Benford , Davis, Rapp & Spector while both Douglas and Dosdon were hobbled was just too much to overcome....especially against an excellent team like KC that was basically very healthy healthy.

So, no, this team is not a "failure" and neither was the season.

Disappointing...yes. "Failure"....no.<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.2f70fb173b9000da126c79afe2098f02.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.billszone.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.2f70fb173b9000da126c79afe2098f02.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.billszone.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.2f70fb173b9000da126c79afe2098f02.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.billszone.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.2f70fb173b9000da126c79afe2098f02.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.billszone.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe>

daryls61
01-22-2024, 03:28 PM
HCSM has 2 years left on his contract. If we don't make bowl in the next 2 years, no extension and we move on.